It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm with you guys !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It seems as though I’ve noticed a quite a few threads lately sort of "circling the wagons" around the idea of ONE BIG CONSPIRICY . I like to think of it as Einstein’s theory to bring it all together. I’m starting to wonder if in fact you guys are on to something ! It all seems to be tied into the idea going around as of late that " are they trying to tell us / show us something". so here is why i think you guys are onto something.
At first I thought man you guys are some friggin nut jobs ! However, the more I read , researched and observed well over all opened my mind some , it all started to make some sense ! It does seem that recently there are more end of days type scenarios, ufo sightings and global meltdown fears being blamed on governments , black helicopters and some rich elite old dude that probably looks like a mixture of the devil and the monopoly guy ( well at least in my head that’s what he might look like) !!! My first idea still today would seem the world is just smaller because of technology ie internet, availability of electronics like cell phones, digital recorders and satellite television. This makes my simple yet inquisitive mind think, this whole world has always been crazy now its just that more easy spread news and information /disinformation . Though this is more than likely the case in my mind, There are certain circles of people that believe the end of days will come when technology is at its peak.
That brings me to the question how in the world has technology advanced so quickly ? This blows my mind every time i think about it!! I just can’t seem to wrap my head around the idea that for 5000 years give or take some, we as humans have gone from beating rival clans with rocks and clubs to now hitting our enemy or opposing force with a computer guided missile that was launched from a flying piece of aluminum and honeycomb composite powered by an intricate turbine engine and that missile being guided by a satellite orbiting the earth that was launched by a rocket ship , and that it can do all of this while avoiding the hundreds of other satellites in space as well !!!! that my friends and enemies is a big change in technology !!
So this is where I ask the question how did we evolve so quickly? Some people will say it’s the natural progression of science and man. Some say Aliens came down and have altered our dna allowing us to expand our minds in the past 200 or so years. Others simply say the aliens are giving us this information. My favorite answer is it all OLD knowledge and technology kept by a certain group and slowly / quickly as of late allowing it to be realized to the world for profit or whatever motives they have !!
The final subject I want to put my thought one is the NWO / evil old guy thing. It seems this country (usa) and all other countries and world are ran by either one group or one diabolical son of a bitch !!! I like the evil monopoly guy scenario !!! others would tend to call him the antichrist. And i want to point out no you and I are all wrong ... the antichrist is in fact not my ex-wife the stripper with a coc aine habit. Yes I know ..I was pretty sure she was the antichrist, but i admit she’s too busy getting high and dancing on poles to have time to destroy the world, she just has time to destroy mine !! In all seriousness Its probably unlikely that one person is behind all the up evil in the world even though it easy think so.
So In my mind all these events scenarios are linked together I think. I’m not going to try and wrap my head around reptilian people, Niburu or whales and dolphins causing earth quakes, but I’m sure someone can piece them in somehow ! So maybe just maybe all this technology , alien sightings , and government oppression are linked? What if "they" are trying to tell us something? Is it some kind of global awaking by its people . Is it one group or person who found some kind of wealth of knowledge and is trying to get rich letting it out while preparing the masses for something big? Is it Marvin the Martian giving us his death ray so we can use it on our own people so he can move his people here to take over our planet?
I really don’t know to be honest ! It does seem that everything is tied together somehow. I hope one day someone can lay it all out there in plain text for me ! Until that day I’ll keep reading, screaming , pondering and ranting !! So for you guys out there trying to put all these conspiracy and ideas together in one basket i salute you and keep doing it , and I’m with you guys !!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Only after connecting all the dots can you see the bigger picture!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

there isnt a big enuff screen to fit that picture on !!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by saintsjunky
reply to post by RandalFlagg

there isnt a big enuff screen to fit that picture on !!!

I like to think about everything as a big story, and figure out where each piece fits. I think anyone with an ounce of knowledge finds the distorted truths of this world quite intriguing. But you are exactly right, how are they ALL connected? I always have a huge picture painted in my head. Don't let me mislead you, these are just my opinions (and I am entitled to them until Uncle Sam gets pissed).

I always think of our known ancient civilizations. They may have been elementary in many things we consider common knowledge, but to call them primitive doesn't seem logical to me. I think it's fair to say the world has been destroyed many times before, this in my head doesn't mean "total destruction." Imagine if 80-90% of the world were terminated due to an asteroid, would mankind be focused on keeping facebook alive? would we worry about maintaining our great structures? would we worry about mass producing the little luxuries in life? That little 10% would be completely focused on survival/re-population.

This is where my mind starts to go crazy, and the geek in me comes out and I think Battlestar, "This has all happened before, and it will happen again." Have you ever had that feeling before? So that leads to a few questions, if it has happened before, and we have residual memories (passed on from our surviving generations) WHAT CAUSED IT? and HOW CAN WE STOP IT AGAIN? and WHO's BEHIND IT?

There is no doubt in my mind that Aliens have helped out mankind before, the question I have is where are they now? Have our Elite gained diplomacy with a species that knows our doom? This is just the tip of the iceberg of the idea I have floating around in my head, just thought I'd say I'm with you on one "BIG PICTURE" idea.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmNotWill

Imagine if 80-90% of the world were terminated due to an asteroid, would mankind be focused on keeping facebook alive? would we worry about maintaining our great structures? would we worry about mass producing the little luxuries in life? That little 10% would be completely focused on survival/re-population.

well sail!!! for myself my intial reaction is if shtf I would HATE to live without the luxuries ive come to be so accustom to...mainly air conditioning !!! But .... survival will either kick in with me or it wont. Same goes for everyone else.
I dont think most of the survial typs of people are neccecarrly the engineering, doctor, microchip building type. Not saying anything bad about those types...just saying. Maybe the very few that do survive are the reason info has survived and passed down. Ilike the old earth idea i think its the most logical. Though its fun to think crazy out landish things the simplist is usually my favotite !!1

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

A disaster of such magnitude doesn't pick and choose it's victims. Unless those victims are aware and prepared for such a disaster (elite). Technically speaking, we have advanced exponentially with the coming of the internet, b/c we can gather info from all over the world at the click of a button. Imagine where we would be tomorrow if we didn't have the internet... Scary thought. Now how many survivors do you think would be capable of rebuilding the infrastructure of the internet? Do you know how to drill for oil? Other than gathering already manufactured items, I would be completely lost. Don't have a pen, don't have paper, don't have clothes, we would have these great ideas of what the would was like, and we would try to pass this down to following generations, but in the end we digress hundreds of years. Knowledge is also lost from generation to generation.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmNotWill

yeah i guess the generation that was imacted would have to do an amazing job of detatiling the events and whatever knowledge as well as pass as much as possable to the following generation . after that it would be bad.
But how awesome would it be to be the one who would find such writtings and decipher them from a lost age !!!

top topics

join