It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The whereabouts of Obama's birth certificate seems to be of great concern for many and of great interest for Donald Trump. I guess the idea is that people don't think he was born in America...

Personally I think this is so stupid. Surely the president of the United States - the most powerful country on earth - would be able to muster up a fake birth certificate? I just don't understand how someone apparently linked to TPTB wouldn't be able to have a birth certificate made up for him, have his previous details omitted from the files from wherever he was born and have something added into the US birth records. If they can cover up 9/11, the worst ever "terrorist" attack on the US, surely they can create a false record of birth?

If I'm missing something then fair enough, but the whole idea of him dodging the birth certificate presentation is ridiculous. I do not believe he couldn't get a fake one made up if needed.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Maybe it's because he already released his birth certificate online during the last election and doesn't feel the need to walk around with a birth certificate taped to his forehead?

Could be, but hey, good luck with this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

So why is everyone still demanding to see it? I personally think it's a ridiculous theory.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If it wasn't the birth certificate that was a huge controversy it would be something else. And its getting old, real quick.

Even if they came out and proved that his BC was fake and that he was born in Kenya, we still would not throw him out of office. The entire Birther movement is nothing more than a media/public bashing tool for those who disagree with him, and a chance for those people to make a lot of money on books and public appearances.

So what if he is a Kenyan anti-colonialist.......are we going to do anything about it?

NO

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
this is good content

snopes one of the main references for the "OBAMA BIRTH PAPERS"
has been shown to be worseethen not credible
www.rense.com...

this cointel-trovercy is just to take the PEEPS minds off the last of the sheeple shearing
edit on 29-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yes, he could have a fake one made with a single phone call or word to a trusted adviser. Why doesn't he? If he was the evil foreign usurper many think he is, he would!
The only thing that makes sense is that he doesn't NEED to fake it. He has the long form and his opposition in the presidential race have seen it or their people have verified his birth in Hawaii. Now, he can just watch the birthers spin out of control along with the rest of us.

Yes, have a good thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
he doesn't want to stop being blackmailed
remember Larry Sinclair..?
the gay meth addict in the limo...

if an issue like this is still hanging and people like PHIL BERG a democrat are pushing the issue
you sure have to wonder...

but hey, never let a crisis go to waste
bailout three comin down the pipe ...its bonus time

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Of course it's a ridiculous theory, if there were any truth to it at all, it would have been found by now. The fact is, that every time that someone comes up with some piece of "evidence" it turns out to be s hoax. If there were any validity to it, why all the fake Kenyan birth certificates? Why the edited videos? Why the fake AP Articles?

It's a stupid theory conjured up by people who can't stand this particular person in the White House.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

If it wasn't the birth certificate that was a huge controversy it would be something else. And its getting old, real quick.

Even if they came out and proved that his BC was fake and that he was born in Kenya, we still would not throw him out of office. The entire Birther movement is nothing more than a media/public bashing tool for those who disagree with him, and a chance for those people to make a lot of money on books and public appearances.

So what if he is a Kenyan anti-colonialist.......are we going to do anything about it?

NO

good sooth, me thinks!

on the one hand if BHO actually is a Kenyan anti-colonialist, then he is a criminal, and all those who assisted, aided ,and abetted are guilty of high treason, crimes against the people, constitution, so on

on the other hand the republic fell a long time ago, and this is now the empire, with a god-king in the white house,

oh yes, don't forget he recently proclaimed power of life and death over anyone he chooses to designate with no need to explain or give reasons or account.

on yet another hand

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.

maybe he'll be kicked out this May.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
The whereabouts of Obama's birth certificate seems to be of great concern for many and of great interest for Donald Trump. I guess the idea is that people don't think he was born in America...

Personally I think this is so stupid. Surely the president of the United States - the most powerful country on earth - would be able to muster up a fake birth certificate? I just don't understand how someone apparently linked to TPTB wouldn't be able to have a birth certificate made up for him,

Probably because he was really born in Hawaii, hence no need for one. But this is a good question to pose to birthers, why can't his fellow government insiders simply forge him a long form original one, assuming that he was born in Kenya...... hmmm... It's this same argument that the FBI and CIA missed out doing his backround check. When it comes to wars or national control, folks give the government all the power in the world, but for some reason with this birth certificate, birthers want us to believe they were sloppy.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Personally I could care less whether or not Obama was Born in the United States . What deeply Concerns me at the moment is his Constant Falshoods to the American Public Every Time he Opens his Mouth . Sooner or later WE THE PEOPLE MUST Call him out on them , or face the continuation of our losses of Freedom , and the destruction of our Currency and Economy . This man has become the Most Destructive President in U.S. History to date IMO ...........

edit on 30-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Personally I could care less whether or not Obama was Born in the United States . What deeply Concerns me at the moment is his Constant Falshoods to the American Public Every Time he Opens his Mouth . Sooner or later WE THE PEOPLE MUST Call him out on them , or face the continuation of our losses of Freedom , and the destruction of our Currency and Economy . This man has become the Most Destructive President in U.S. History to date IMO ...........

edit on 30-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

While I disagree that he is the most destructive president, I do believe he is following in line with previous presidents, and it is a shame. We still have the patriot act in place, we just spend $600 million of which we could not afford on Libyan air strikes, we are still sending billions in military aid.... I don't expect this man to change the nation but I do expect him to make a stand, and he's too weak to do that.

Just another typical american presidency.... when will real change come, I ask.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

When we leave this Flesh behind my friend .

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You mean sloppy like the NIST report ?

new topics

top topics

join