It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist in coventry UK with video.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Just spotted this before and to be honest its not the most spooky vid i have ever seen, but according to the family and a vet, the poltergeist may have killed their pet dog!!!

Link

edit on 29-3-2011 by 2012king because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: Fixed link

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
link not working

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
yeah, i cant seem to get it working.... still showing up on the website, try googling coventry poltergeist (google uk) its the first result

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Link

Sorry this link will not work either... strange that links to both the sun and the mirror are not working.

Like the OP said though first result if you search for it on google..

edit on 29-3-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: Fixed link

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2011/03/29/coventry-family-call-exorcist-after-haunting-of-house-by-poltergeist-watch-the-spooky-video-footage-1158 75-23022771/

edit on 29-3-2011 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
lol, seems like this poltergeist doesnt want us showing the story!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I hate videos like this cause my skeptical mind just sees strings outside the camera's view. The story is interesting and everything though.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

Sorry i dont know how to link yet, but there is already a ATS thread started on this, its called. Family fears ghostly visitors.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The poltergeist smashed the little girls nintendo!!!!

Id be calling the ghost busters in.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Sorry i dont know how to link yet, but there is already a ATS thread started on this, its called. Family fears ghostly visitors.

so there is, sorry i did a search but couldnt find anything

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
making a video like this is more easy than fake a ufo video....i wonder why they put that on a website of a newspaper.. Oo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Both the wardrobe door and the chair are pulled in the same direction, the chair is a lightweight cheap and nasty school chair which I have never seen in a house in my life. Diagnosis scam done with fishing line and someone out of shot pulling it over.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
if it is a spirit of some sort it is telling them to clean the room, its such a mess

if its not then theres no wonder we cant see the fishing wire the room is a mess.!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
the thing that gets me about the video is, if the family are going to go to the newspapers with the story, would they have not come up with a better fake? To me it does look like fishing line is used (although you cant see it) however there are that many fake videos about, how are we supposed to tell the difference? Like I said, i have seen spookier vids, but if they wanted to make a fake one to sell their story it would have been really easy to make something a bit better, and more visibly shocking

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
That is creepy!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king

Originally posted by meathed

so there is, sorry i did a search but couldnt find anything

I apologize to you.
As you have more replies on your thread than the other anyway.
As i said on the thread, It seem that all poltergeist encounters pre teen girls. My thoughts is that it is either the girl manifesting this energy as she turns from girl to a teen, or it is a spirit or energy attracted to the energy of the changing girl. Either way it is still an interesting story.
Thanks for sharing

edit on 29-3-2011 by meathed because: Im a meathed

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Not sure if this is on topic or not but you made me think.... i work at a university and a few weeks ago, 3 female students approached me saying they have had some strange goings on in their halls of residence. things getting thrown around and random footsteps being heard when nobody is about. Is there a way of getting rid or even trying to get rid of these or is the only option getting a preist in? Its really starting to scare them now, but i dont want to make too much of a fuss about it, as management would probably just laugh it off.......

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
Not sure if this is on topic or not but you made me think.... i work at a university and a few weeks ago, 3 female students approached me saying they have had some strange goings on in their halls of residence. things getting thrown around and random footsteps being heard when nobody is about. Is there a way of getting rid or even trying to get rid of these or is the only option getting a preist in? Its really starting to scare them now, but i dont want to make too much of a fuss about it, as management would probably just laugh it off.......

If the girls aren't around the change of age of puberty or have already past it , then it cannot be a poltergeist.
If the girls are around that age, then it is one of the girls manfiesting this poltergeist or it is an energy(spirit) attracted to one of the girls, as the girls energy changes them from a girl to teen.
If it is a Poltergeist then the only way to rid the place of this is for the girl to pass through puberty, as soon as that day comes the activity will stop.
However if the girls are way past the age of puberty and they are in an old residence then you may have a haunting.
If it is a haunting, Try to get the girls to not be scared. I know it will be hard, but any time anything odd happens, say hello, talk to it, I know i sound stupid, but talk as if there was someone there and i bet things change. It seems to me that sometimes all they want is to be acknowledged.
Sorry if i made no sense,
they dont call me meathed for nothing

edit on 29-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join