It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgest movie, the whole creator, savior, destroyer theory, nwo are they related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So, before i joined this site, i would come here and see threads on this site about the movie zeitgest, and a theory of the earths "great year cycle" bringing fourth destroyers and creaters and that we are currently in the age of Pisces. Thats supposed to be why Jesus had so many fish symbolism in the bible. I started to think about everything i read and immediately thought "nwo" . It also made me interested in 2012 more. I wanted to know where it came from. And, well it comes from astrology and the zeitgest theory agrees too. that every couple of ages there is destruction. are you following me?

Well, according to what ive read off this website and saw in zeitgest, each age had someone new to usher in the new age. Much how people were forced to change what statue they worshiped thousands of years ago at the turn of new ages, they had someone usher that in. I read somewhere on this website someone try to say when Moses broke the ten commandments and told the people to kill themselves, that it was symbolic for him bringing in a new age. So i guess what im trying to say is what if this "nwo" is simply the people who will usher this civilization to the new age. And that the age is coming and proper steps must be taken to correctly survive to the next age.Because what does nwo tand for NEW WORLD order. And with an over populated earth, it will need depopulating. the holocaust is certainly one example of that.

And with the knowledge of these "ages" governments of any era can use certain astrological and environmental knowledge to control masses. Because, what is the difference between a leading 20 or 30 people and a leading of millions of people? its alot Freaking harder to lead and control a society without something that unites, and keeps an eye on people. So, naturally things are set up to please those needs. like religion.

bear with me i joined this site just to see what people who think deeper into things like me have to say about my theory based on this zeitgest theory

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The Elite NWO globalists are people that stole the people's work and money and then used it to wage physical and psychological war against them. After poisoning the food, air, water, educational system and media they then mock the populace of the planet, declare them stupid and useless eaters and do things like let radiation and corexit cover the globe to ensure millions die an unnatural early death while they hide in their bunkers or fly away to their temporary space colonies until radiation dies down and they can come back to the earth without all the pesky people. Well, all except maybe 500 milion or so to do the slave labor.

They are human beings, they are douche bags, and GOD HELP whoever they "lead" into the "new age".

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You hit the nail on the head my friend. Welcome to being unplugged from the slave machine. Zeitgeist was ok, but very vague towards the end. Here is something that explains things deeper. I highly recommend reading the book.

new topics

join