It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will extraterrestrials be your neighbor someday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
How long will it be until real aliens move next door to you? How would you feel about your son or daughter dating one of them? How would society change even if they didn't bring new technology with them?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
How long will it be until real aliens move next door to you? How would you feel about your son or daughter dating one of them? How would society change even if they didn't bring new technology with them?

How will we answer all these questions when we don't even know if they exsist or what they are/look like?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well here to hoping!! *takes sip of tea* Neighbour, friend, lover.... they are just people right? Non human people but people. Hopefully us down here lose the attitude towards them.Fear of the unknown, and fear of anything different are ways of the past.
What do you think?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think the movie Cone heads pretty much sums it up...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I hate to quote Poltergeist in such a thread but
here goes:

"They're here !!!!"
as in already

edit on 3/29/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They are everywhere. Not just the ones that make us perceive them as human when they are really alien, and not the ones that actually are human but are from other planets, but also the vast number of body-snatchers.
edit on 29-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

My kids can date whoever as long as they are real. Dont mind. Just dont borrow sugar everyother day please

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If they look anything like what Billy Meier claims then the young boys and girls out there will be banging on their door

Maybe it should be, will ETs be our neighbours in space or something? Kind of like Lost In Space Pleidian style

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm gonna start a scrap with an alien. We never hear stories of them when it comes to hand to hand fights, would be interesting to see how it goes lol

top topics

join