It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enigmatic Solid State Gravity Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The Enigmatic Solid State Gravity Box

pesn.com

An anonymous individual referring to himself only as "S.F." has posted a series of videos detailing experiments performed on a gravity defying black box along with propulsion characteristics. He claims that it violates Newton's laws producing action without reaction!

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.123video.nl
beforeitsnews.com

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Searched and didn't see this posted.
Dated March 27, 2011 from source above

This has got to be hogwash just from the mechano-generated voice overdub in the video is my first thought.
They claim it has something to do with unifying gravity and electromagnetism and it demonstrates Newtonian laws are not observed. This is begging for a debunk, have at it.

pesn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
good i was looking for that when i crashed my spaceship

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I don't have time to watch the vids right now, but the concept reminds me of Edward Leedskalnin and the process by which he built Coral Castle. He supposedly moved huge rocks with ease using of a mysterious black box.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just watching the video briefly I noticed when the operator moved the black box backwards. It had jerking reactions to when "backing up". That right there shows to me that its experiencing some form of friction. Just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
im not gonna debunk this...i always thought gravity was an 'effect' of E&M forces......

there are many reasons for me thinking this...ultimately i think the four main attraction forces are united...
also there is a possibilty to me that E&M forces are what controls our solar system and sun.(could explain dark spots)..and earth cycles etc.

i`ll leave you with a thought.....when you are trying to catch a fly.....do you think that its avoiding your hand by the laws of gravity...or E&M?.....how alert, swift, strong do you need to be to turn that quickly and avoid a 100Mph swing of my arm....

p.s.
off the point
i just watched demolition man...lol pheonix has to kill someone called S.F. lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
I don't have time to watch the vids right now, but the concept reminds me of Edward Leedskalnin and the process by which he built Coral Castle. He supposedly moved huge rocks with ease using of a mysterious black box.

He used block and tackle. The black box atop his framework was an electric winch.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

The only enigma about this stuff is why people keep believing these kind of things are real.
edit on 28-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A little digging with this tidbit of info from the story,

S.F. seems to be very sincere about this technology. In an impassioned email to Sterling Allan

finds Sterling Alan was associated as a lawyer for one "Mylow" back in 2009, who is accused of hoaxing a magnet rotator overunity gizmo.
If I was to develop something patentable, I wouldn't hire a lawyer with a track record of representing hoaxers.

The story may get more entertaining though, a plea for

Perhaps those reading this story could provide some additional ideas for his future videos and post them

If you research the "Mylow" incident it got quite entertaining with MIB figures and whatnot.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Anyone that doubts this technology can work read a book called Secrets of Antigravity Propopulsion by Paul LaViolette.. he talks about TTownsend Brown showing this tech was real 60 years ago. He had a device that worked just like this as well -- broke the laws of physics - action with no reaction. Podkletnov has also been working on a similar device. I hope this is in fact real.. I am surprised more people haven't made working devices by now.

But why won't he show how it works? Is he afraid people will misuse the technologiy? That is the same reason the government keeps this secret as well.. so then is this government run? Are we meant to see this now for some reason? I think the same is going on with Rossi cold fusion too.. I also think some big event will make this tech illegal to work on very soon just as it is supposedly being made public.. I personally believe Bob Lazar hinted at it in one of his videos -- the event in the example he gave involved the use of antimatter.....

I also find it very odd he is using a black box to "initiate" us all to this technology.. especially after reading this just yesterday! It's a long read but wll worth it IMO...

www.jayweidner.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
A little digging with this tidbit of info from the story,

S.F. seems to be very sincere about this technology. In an impassioned email to Sterling Allan

finds Sterling Alan was associated as a lawyer for one "Mylow" back in 2009, who is accused of hoaxing a magnet rotator overunity gizmo.
If I was to develop something patentable, I wouldn't hire a lawyer with a track record of representing hoaxers.

The story may get more entertaining though, a plea for

Perhaps those reading this story could provide some additional ideas for his future videos and post them

If you research the "Mylow" incident it got quite entertaining with MIB figures and whatnot.

You omit for some reason that Sterling Allen helped reveal the Mylow was faking his whole device. True, Allen wanted to believe too much that Mylow was on to something with his magnet motor. And so it did many others that followed the episode until its end. Allen actually has the site that promotes such inventions and discoveries. He, however, is not undaunted by those that turn out to be hoaxing what they claim to be creating.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
But... but... it has SOLID-STATE technology! You can't discount that. The age of rockets is surely over; we have seen the future and it's all thanks to the anonymous S.F. and beforeitsnews.com!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Townsend Brown showing this tech was real 60 years ago. He had a device that worked just like this as well -- broke the laws of physics - action with no reaction.

The Townsend Brown effect did not break the laws of physics, unless you are saying it metaphorically ie. comparing it to how an airplane breaks the laws of physics.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Townsend Brown showing this tech was real 60 years ago. He had a device that worked just like this as well -- broke the laws of physics - action with no reaction.

The Townsend Brown effect did not break the laws of physics, unless you are saying it metaphorically ie. comparing it to how an airplane breaks the laws of physics.

You mean "ion propulsion" he said he proved that wasn't the cause of his devices working..he ran experiments in a vacuum and in oil and in a vacuum hs devices worked even better than in air.

I forget the details from the book.. but in Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Paul LaViolette he talks about an experiment he did with some type of device that was for generating X-rays or something.. it worked just like this.. created a one way force with no equal and oppsite reactive force.. breaking the laws of phsyics.
edit on 28-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It is impossible to comment on breaking the laws of physics of action with no reaction without knowing what is inside the black box. If it is legitimate, then it clearly is operating on laws of physics, just because we may not fully understand or know about these laws does not mean they do not exist. I know plenty of people who do not understand how a car works, but they can still drive one.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I forget the details from the book.. but in Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Paul LaViolette he talks about an experiment he did with some type of device that was for generating X-rays or something.. it worked just like this.. created a one way force with no equal and oppsite reactive force.. breaking the laws of phsyics.

Strange, he wrote a book about it, knows how it works...

...yet where is his spaceship?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It is a reality that such devices are real and I can recount at least two cases of similar devices being described - one was said to be invented during the 2nd world war in Germany and later was "found" in Canada and the other one in Eastern Europe by a scientist.I will have to go back in my old Hard drive to dig the info and post it but I do believe that this is a functional one.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nairda

What cases are you referring to? Any more info?

I know of one case where a mechanical engineer for Chrysler developed technology like this. What I was told is he went to Chrysler with his design and they told him it was not cost effective. They took his design and a lawsuit had followed. Lawyers, threats, etc. The wife of this man was told to never speak of this and feared for her life. A short time later, the man apparently commited suicide.

There were rumors that this tech had somehow gotten into the hands of some people working for Sikorsky helicopters.

For the most part though, this whole story is just a rumor. Any thoughts?

AT

top topics

join