It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HOAX) We have another video of a UFO in Jerusalem, but this time during the day

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Aaaaah but it's so beautiful, event the thunder clap like departure sound! My face would freeze in a position of pure AWE for the rest of my life.. I have to doubt its credibility, its just far too good to be true.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
we have been telling everyone there here and disclosure is now, why is it so hard to beleive this is definate proof!!!! it starts now!!

link   
hmmm, I wonder if another baby
will be found under the dome???

somebody go check the grounds !!!

link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

No but I can assure you the guy in the video speaks Romanian. He keeps saying "What is that? What the hell is that?"

Don't get too excited.

link   
I think the first four jerusulem ufo videos are authentic but i have to say, not so sure about this one.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

hey, if you want respect, give some out yourself. Stop trolling ATS with your infantile tactics and name calling....like your post from below....

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Can you prove it's CGI?

can you prove it isn't ???
2nd

.....Simple as that for your simple a$$.

Oh, and if you think this is a genuine sighting will you please tell us why? ?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Are we sure these videos are not just a pet project of Uwe Boll?

What a twist!

In seriousness though, the fact that he made his child cry just to try and pass off this video as real is shameful.

We all know that UFOs are silent - that attempt at dramatic flare at the end really sliced it for me.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Clear hoax as the "sound" of the "object" happens at nearly the same time as the flash. Given the distance, there would be a delay.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Can you prove it's CGI?

2nd

Nope but you can't prove it is so it leaves this video totally up to being real. Since the UFO video is being showed as being real, then we shall assume it is real until you or anybody else can prove it was done on a computer program.

Simple as that for your simple a$$.

It can't be proven to be CGI, which means it must be real? What ever happened to extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence?

In all seriousness; I have an invisible, ethereal elephant in my room right this moment. By your logic, you must accept this as truth, because I've stated it and you can't prove there is no elephant. Right?

That is so completely illogical that I can't tell if you're actually serious when you say it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Your killing me, lol. So after you say this to one member (effectively calling him a simpleton);

You have the ignorance and guff to tell me in your very next post (which was a one liner by the way):

Have some damn respect, will ya?

Your double standards are hilarious, and they also (along with your further posts) show your ignorance about many things. Had you read my post, and understood it, you wouldn't be posting further. Unless of course, you want to ignore something we call "reason" and "rational thinking" while heading to some absurd conclusion based on your desire to believe in the least likley answer to such a ridiculous video. I actually feel sorry for you in a way. I was you once....many, many years ago. We all were. Thank goodness I wasn't so stubborn and came to my senses.

There is no need for anybody to prove that this is CGI. I don't care if you can or not (I can, I can even make my own version). Anybody who wastes their time proving to guys like this that it is CGI will be met with nothing but claims like "well, just because you can prove it MAY be cgi, doesn't mean it is" or the the claim (made by people who don't know crap about graphics programs) "yours is good, but it doesn't look 100% identical to the video, so you prove nothing". Your wasting your time with those that can't use reason, plain and simple.

Is that simple enough for you, buddy?

This either gets moved to the HOAX bin or ATS gets a huge black eye. It's one thing to discuss "out there" topics, it is another to allow CLEAR HOAXES to be discussed as if they are real. Even the three amigos saw this thread an know it is fake for crying out loud!

edit on 28-3-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have no idea what that's supposed to be but damn the CGI effects are awesome lmao

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Can you prove it's CGI?

2nd

Nope but you can't prove it is so it leaves this video totally up to being real. Since the UFO video is being showed as being real, then we shall assume it is real until you or anybody else can prove it was done on a computer program.

Skate, The Dome Of The Rock is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Israel. During daylight hours there are hundreds, if not thousands, of tourists and worshipers visiting that site. They all carry still and video cameras.

This thing is supposed to be right above their heads yet no-one actually at The Dome spotted it.

Given that information, which do you think is more realistic: one person caught the visit of an extraterrestrial spacecraft to a tourist hotspot but none of the tourists spotted it... or.... someone faked a UFO video?

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
wow, gotta give Bill and the crew credit
with this hoax.

From bang to bunk in 30 minutes or less

hahahaha

excellent job ATS
that's gotta be a record

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

I meant in the video

You can hear when it takes off there is a sonic boom. And sure a UFO hasn't been reported that you haven't read. With the countless UFO sightings and reports all over the world it's very prideful to say that NOT ONE has been reported with a sonic boom. Not to mention the little rumbleings going on around the world now couldn't be counted as (maybe) a UFO and if it is proven to be aerial sounds, the sound could be a sonic boom.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I'm not sure it's that clear cut, the flash need not be related to the sound, [assuming] this were real, and that it was a physical entity, not a holographic projection, it would still be subject to some aerodynamic principles, with the incredible acceleration that follows the flash, a sonic boom is most likely the sound that is heard, it doesn't look as though he is filming from a distance that would result in a very noticeable delay between disappearance and sound arrival, and upon watching again there is a slight delay.

The only thing that gives it away for me, that this is a hoax, is that were this real, it would have caused a HUGE uproar, surely we would be hearing far more about it..

if real, this would be a DLE, a Disclosure Level Event.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by hotrice

Clear hoax as the "sound" of the "object" happens at nearly the same time as the flash. Given the distance, there would be a delay.

I didn't spot that. That'll teach me to have the sound turned down

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This a test by TPTB of the Bluebeam project.
They are gauging us to see if their Alien Invasion
Scenario would be believable by the mass
populace.

IMO .... epic fail ....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This a test by TPTB of the Bluebeam project.
They are gauging us to see if their Alien Invasion
Scenario would be believable by the mass
populace.

IMO .... epic fail ....

Hardly an epic fail! 90% of the people reading this thread probably believed it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA
a sonic boom is most likely the sound that is heard,

Which also travels at the speed of sound, and subject to the same delay as a result of the apparent distance.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

No such thing as "Project Blue Beam"....except in the vivid imaginations of the "Realm of the Internet", and the overly paranoid. (Though, little doubt by now, someone in Hollywood, desperate for new script ideas, is punching one out right now, using this premise....)....

As this latest hoax indicates, only takes a little bit of critical thinking to realize the biggest Achilles' Heel in the stupid concept of "PB"....sound.

"PB" stems from the same sort of people who believe a movie like "Transformers" is a documentary.....

edit on 28 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join