It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati loves freedom and knowledge as much as we do???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I know. Its blasphemous to say positive things about the Illuminati on ATS. But are they really that bad? Maybe we're wrong about them. Maybe they're not trying to put the whole world under one government. Maybe they just want people all over the world to think for themselves and throw off the yoke of oppression. Like a Secret Society of international revolutionaries... Maybe the ones who initiated these rumors about them being horrible and trying to kill off most of the world's population and create a fascist dictatorship are the real "conspirators." Maybe we're being played like pawns in a game between some authoritarian conspirators and the Illuminati. Who knows. I think there's more to this than we're seeing here on the surface of things. We shouldn't be so quick to judge, and we should try to view it objectively and not pick and choose our evidence blindly.

I found the Illuminati website. This doesn't seem to be a hoax...

Look at this flash presentation on Illuminati beliefs. Very mysterious yet clear. Great music.

illuminati-order.com...

That's exactly what I believe! If this is the real Illuminati and they're not lying...then they're a wonderful organization. The only other explanation I can think of for this is that they are trying to get the personal information of all libertarian thinkers so they can identify them and keep a database of their potential enemies to use when the time comes... Who knows? This requires further investigation.

Here's the main page of the website:

illuminati-order.com...

Here's the form you fill out when applying for membership. Very strange.

illuminati-order.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Police state.

Vaccinations.

Depopulation.

GMO food.

Fluoridated water.

Left/Right paradigm.

One world currency; crashing economies.

Elimination of countries' sovereignty.

Overthrowing of governments.

Propaganda.

Weapons of mass destruction.

Military industrial complex.

Prison industrial complex.

War on terror.

The list goes on. Do they still love freedom and information as much as you do?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Very strange yet clear? Y u do drugs? Do u know that what's presented in that flash animation is very simple? what's strange there? they just used simple logic to create that flash animation which still looks very amateurish, do you think that illuminati would create a flash animation that is sub-par in quality? is this acceptable to them?

y do u think they want your personal info? would you trust that site with goofy design?

if we would compare illuminati-order.com to this site armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... who do you think would get the upper-hand? they both claim to be the illuminati but the other one has more info and is more thought provoking than the other one who asks for your info to join them?

who would win?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsaneInsurgent11
Yeah, I know. Its blasphemous to say positive things about the Illuminati on ATS.

There are a lot of knee-jerk reactions and sheer hatred of the Illuminati, but its entirely unwarranted. We have the Illuminati to thank for civilized society.

But are they really that bad? Maybe we're wrong about them. Maybe they're not trying to put the whole world under one government.

Just because we endorse international relations, interaction and communication doesnt mean we want a "one world Government". The world is already one anyway, in a Galactic context. National borders are good for diversity as long as thery are not used to put others down.

Maybe they just want people all over the world to think for themselves and throw off the yoke of oppression. Like a Secret Society of international revolutionaries... Maybe the ones who initiated these rumors about them being horrible and trying to kill off most of the world's population and create a fascist dictatorship are the real "conspirators."

This is so. The Illuminatis enemies have been fascist tyrants, religious tyrants, communist tyrants and all other haters of enlightenment, progress and strength.

A lot of people around here who profess to have awakened to the "truth" have actually spiraled even deeper into irreality than they already were.. And they consider us, who do not follow their paranoid views, "sheep". Here's a hint: Dictators always look at all other people as "sheep".

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I agree entirely.

I am guilty as anyone of the knee jerk reaction to the Illuminati. I read a thread about Weishaupt, and how enlightenment ideas influenced him. I realized that I had little logical base for my feelings for the illuminati.

It may be that they are indeed a dark, and sinister force. I have no hard proof of it, and no substantiated evidence to support any accusations against them.

If you automatically attack anything based on nothing except hearsay, and what others have repeated you are in trouble.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i agree with the 2 posters above me.

but the site the OP has given is really questionable and should never be taken as the "real" illuminati although they seem to know a little bit about what the illuminati is all about...

new topics

top topics

join