It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid Fault !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Wasn't there supposed to be a big earthquake on or about March 15th? Weren't those the predictions?

What happened??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There was supposedly going to be some form of pole shift on the 15th as leaked by
a caller on the Alex Jones show, claiming to be in a position privy to such knowledge.
I was also wondering why it was so quiet on ATS that day? I guess credibilities were busy
being destroyed.

Or maybe, TPTB had to change the date, now that people became suspicious, wasn't
gonna be a surprise anymore

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Just a thought of mine, but could all these earthquakes be caused by the planet Nibiru as it has been confirmed to be a Brown Dwarf(burnt out sun) with 3 planets revolving around it, see following thread if interested

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have heard the HAARP conspiracy, I just think it would be wicked if all the natural disasters lately where caused by the events unfolding at the "Galactic-Level"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
theres always something being spread around about these predictions and when all these bad horrible events are supposed to happens...truth is,NOBODY knows when anything is going to happen unless they were a proven psychic...anymore i think people are starting to brush the predictions off but what im affraid of is the time when there arent any predictions for a certain date and something bad hits us...at least if one of the wackos were to be right with their prediction for once maybe they would be taken more seriously so maybe when that bad thing happens at least we could be expecting it

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well, I for one am very happy nothing has happened to that effect. I do not think you guys and girls are like this - so far
,but it seems that so many people want something massively horrible like this to happen so they can have some type of excitement in their life.

From the massive earthquakes, to the tsunamis*(sp?), volcanoes, hurricanes, cyclones, water spouts, tornadoes, wars, famine, assassintaions, etc it seems that people just want to see the next big thing and they want it to be bigger, more devastating/shocking, and more memorable than the last.

I wonder if people in general will ever change, or is this some type of lust built into us and we just don't recognize it as a problem of the populace. Maybe we don't recognize it, the governments do and it gives them just another tool to control us with. It seems that way, as the only thing ever on tv/internet media are stories of such tragedies, sprinkled with a feel good story.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
let me tell you something about earthquakes: no one can predict them.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Predicting the earthquake is like predicting the correct lottery number.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Depending on who you turn to for your doomsaying these days, there has also been presented on YouTube by someone known as "PatrioticSpace" that HAARP is going to be turned on at the New Madrid Fault for FEMA's preparedness exercises, sometime around the anniversary of the big one. Millions of people will die. And somehow, it's all figured into the same super-conspiracy theory going around that it's all due to Nibiru coming, too. Claims are made that people are going to move to bunkers for the only chance to survive. But only the elite know about it......"chemtrails" are the coverup so we can't see Nibiru and panic and maybe prepare ourselves for the end.

Now I want you to think about the above scenario: Will a large earthquake be surviveable in an underground bunker? Not very smart is it?
If Nibiru was coming to destroy the earth, why spend all the time, effort and money to cause a huge catastrophe shortly before hand? What would be the point, outside of sadism?
And if any of these same doomsayers were really onto the "truth", why didn't anyone predict the Japan disaster? No one is coming forward and claiming that. Given the trifecta of disaster, especially one involving a potentially global radiation problem, to not claim foreknowledge shoots all kinds of holes in anything else these people say.
If you study world history, every generation has had the same type of thing.....people claiming the world is coming to an end and only the people who listen will survive. And the world is still here. There are always people who claim some type of foreknowledge....after the fact, usually. Or so vague that their "prophecy" can be interpreted something different by everyone who hears it. Maybe it's built into some of our brains. Maybe it's a choice. Either way, if you look at the stories you will find they are all, in fact, wrong.
I'll go with the odds. I see no reason to live my life in a spirit of fear and suspicion. It does no one any good, except the people who are profitting from it. Like YouTube's PS, who has this on his channel page:

If you'd like to donate to my cause, here's my PayPal:removed by me (My cause means equipment I use, and the costs I incur from spending all of this time assimilating what information I get, and getting it out there to you. Especially when laptops get taken out for no apparent reason of course... Others have spun this into something this is NOT, they can kiss my profanity removed I do NOT fear-monger for profit, nor do I do it at all. I stress preparations for the possibilities of ANY event!)

If someone was really distributing information in the public's interest, why would they charge or even ask for donations at all?
If it really is the end of the world or some tremendous catastrophe, you should not have your hand out, you should be giving others a hand up in support.

new topics

top topics

join