It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 22 and August 15 planet alignment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
On May 22, 2011 the Earth, Mercury, Venus and Mars will be aligned.
On August 15, 2011 the Earth, Mercury, Venus and the Sun will be aligned.

(I had June 5 in this list, but it didn't look as aligned to me as the other two)

keep in mind I am not talking about exact alignments...so don't say they don't look perfectly aligned to you...

I used the JPL Small Body Database orbit diagrams...they only let you use small bodies (asteroids, comets, dwarf planets) so type in Elenin or something else so you can view the other planets to confirm what I am saying.

I didn't find anything (not even in 2012) where the Earth, Mercury, Venus, Mars and the Sun were aligned...that would have been cool, especially if Jupiter was in there too.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
And what is the potential significance of this ???

In the immortal words of Johnny 5..... Need more input

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
For all of you that wants a link here you go: JPL Small Body Database Browser

It's in Java script so you may have to wait a second for the page to entirely load then you fast forward the player to the day you want to look at.

They are in alignment on Aug 18th for sure but I'm not even going to begin to say that there is anything extraordinary about it. What are you thinking is going to happen because of this? Earthquake or something?
edit on 27-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

I don't think any abnormal gravitational affect will happen to planet earth. Its happened before...

John Gribbin in the late 1970's wrote a book entitled The Jupiter Effect which predicted the end of the world would occur in 1983 due a once in a millennium planetary alignment. Of course, the world obviously did not end in 1983!

Planetary Alignment

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
God I hope something happens soon from all these reports about the PLANTES or ELENIN...I dont want something so drastict to effect us to the exstent of an E.L.E. but at least something to change and bring the world together. If it keeps going the way its going you wont have to worry about something astronomical tearing the world apart we are on the verge of doing this ourselves and we need something that will wake everyone up and finally bring people together. SO these unnecessary conflicts and wars and uprisings can go away and we can all focus on whats really important...the lives and furthing the exsistance of humanity

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks for me reminding me of the failed Jupiter effect. It and a long list of other crazy stories are always connected to alignments which happen multiple times a year. Check you local astrology website for a list of alignments and the bad predictions associated with each of them. The last great alignment destroyed the Earth in 2000.

top topics

join