It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian TV News Properly Shows Fukushima Radiation Disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is the style of news that I grew up with. Before the advent of propaganda TV.

During AIT we watched a translated Soviet news broadcast that was so preposterous that the class broke out into laughter. I noticed the change in our news begin around 1992 1993. Its too bad.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah, it was quite a good report. but nothing I didn't know simply by reading threads on ATS. If you watch mainstream news to actually get the news, you may as well not be getting the news at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
hearing it in an indian accent just lightens the mood...think about russel peters

but its nice to hear the news tell a story so clearly

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where is Walter Cronkite when you need him? I have to agree with you, today's media goes more into detail with celebrity problems than world problems. I remember more interrupted broadcasts when their were domestic and world disasters. They would keep you informed of any changes and interrupt regular scheduled programming to keep you abreast of the situation. Now you have to get your information through the internet of wait until the 6:00 or nightly news.

top topics

join