It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this true? State Run TV continues to broadcast and be used by the regime to incite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Got this in a e-mail today, another petition to sign, however this is disturbing - Is this true?

In 1994, Hutu state radio played a massive role in the Rwandan genocide, inciting violence and giving direction on how and where to kill Tutsis.

Right now in Libya, Gaddafi is using state television much the same way. As a weapon. On his three state-run stations, supporters are urged to hunt the opposition “alley by alley, house by house, room by room.” It's been reported that state programming is used to send coded instructions to loyalists and hired mercenaries.

It's not too late to shut down Libyan state television and save the lives of innocent civilians. But we must act quickly.

Here's how we can help: Libya uses four international satellite providers (ArabSat, EutelSat, AsiaSat, and NileSat) to broadcast. If these companies drop Libyan state television, the propaganda will stop.

Please sign the petition started by Change.org member Carol Hillson demanding that these satellite companies stop broadcasting Gaddafi's incitements to violence.

Satellite providers like these four companies aren't typically involved in the world of activism. It’s possible that they’ve never been petitioned before.

That's why we believe a global outcry for them to cease their broadcasts in Libya could work. And the faster we can produce such an outcry, the more lives we can potentially save.

Please ask CEOs Amin Basyouni, Michel de Rosen, William Wade, and Khalid Balkheyour -- four men who have the power to save countless civilians -- to stop broadcasting Libyan state television:

www.change.org...

Source: www.change.org...#?opt_new=f&opt_fb=f

Are satellites from our planet being used not only for violence but possibly something more sinister. I ask this because it seems like the whole planet is going crazy and it's getting creepier by the month.

Are we again being distracted or even worse?

We're having meltdowns in Japan, tsunamis, daily significant shockwaves, Libya - it seems like we really are on the brink of something big coming down.

If quoted material below is true, than what is to prevent this happening here in the future here?

Are we sort of looking at mind controlling via inciting violence via satellite with the help of invading foreign forces?

I ask because now days it is getting harder and harder to try and figure out who is instagating what?

We really cannot afford another war, which this, I feel already is if three U.S. Stealth B-2 bombers dropped 40 bombs on a large Libyan airbase as part of the coalition military operation dubbed “Odyssey Dawn” that began on the weekend, the CBS television network reported Sunday on its Web page. Than this in my mind is war.

America really can't afford another war but innocent people again are being slaughtered or again are we being mentally "set up"?

WTF is going on, will someone that knows what actually is going on simply explain please?

It's like you don't know who to believe.

To me, it does feel like we are being set up, on the brink of WWIII and the ushering in of the NWO.

And this has all been predicted, if memory serves me correctly by Nostradamus.

edit on 27-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
well if he is doing this, then i say good on him! what would most people do if they were the leader or a country and had been for 40years, arguabley the most successful country in africa for example, and all of a sudden, a group of "rebels" that have western backed al quida stirring them up and arming them, start firing rockets and guns at your military? you tell you military and the other 90% of the countries people to fire back and stop them. but then us good ole westerner's wade in and tell you that your breaching human rights by killing these rebels and we're going to liberate the # of you because we really care about humans... it's all a load of #! if our western governments (NWO) really gave a #, we be "liberating" a dozen more countries before we even looked at libyia. the use of DU just emphasises the fact our forces are NOT there to liberate anyone!

I'm ashamed that all this is being done under our name (UK, USA etc...) because none of us want this # to be happening. it's disguisting!

join