It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Gang-Raped By 15 Gadaffi Thugs Brutalized Again In Front Of International Press Corp

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This footage is shocking. This sort of behaviour isn't acceptable in a civilised world. I just hope TPTB didn't "suicide" her when they got her out of the public gaze.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If this is true I feel bad for this woman . However wether she is telling the truth is another matter ? I am not defending anyone or saying it did not happen but this does not go beyound the realms of scripted propaganda either .I mean in the western world her accused would be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law would they not ? All we have is heresay at the moment true ? What we have here is a emotional conviction by media not a court or peer's .Everything I have seen in the media so far in libya can be recreated by 10 of your friends and a hundred dollar video camera .Yes/No ? Flame me if you like, but I am speaking the truth .I am not passing judgement here I'm have just learnt through experience to not trust my eyes and ears .And can anyone tell me how become a Libyian thing or a gaddaffi thing ? Rape happens in all countries , it happens in all militaries under all kinds of leaders everywhere in the world ,I mean is Obama responsible for a US Marine raping a japanese civilian while on leave ?This happens alot even amougst members of the same military unit .The statistics of rape in the US military is shocking and I am not singling the US out .It is everywhere .Anyhow I ask again how it is a Gaddaffi thing? a Libyan thing ? As I said this is world wide , if it was anywhere else but Libya right now it wouldn't make the news at all ! Wether it is Obama or Gaddaffi how can they be responsible for the actions of individuals serving under them ? It is not like they can keep an eye on everybody 24/7 ?
edit on 27-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Why is it that many posters automatically assume that she is telling the truth? Is this the perfect propaganda when no one even questions it?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Yes sorry-trying to keep all the revolution events straight......

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

I don't see any gang rape in that video of yours, do you even know what gang rape is ???

You must be having a slow day or something as the post CLEARLY says (in plain English) that the woman had BEEN (Note: Not 'IS BEING') gang-raped and it was the very reason she burst in on them and started pleading for justice.

Let me guess, you must be a Libyan Gaddaffi supporter? Perhaps one of his men? I only say this because only either a supporter, or a complete f@#king idiot would have mistaken what she said and what her intentions were.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

So she beat herself up did she? She raped herself perhaps?

What planet do you live on?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Does anyone remember Nayirah?

To war mongers, the end always justifies the means and truth is always the first casualty of war.

en.wikipedia.org...(testimony)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by aaa2500

Did that woman burst into a room full of journo's bleeding from head to toe then get beaten by pro-Gaddaffi forces as she was black-hooded and dragged away in front of cameras?

I think not.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If these people had healthy relationships which involved guiltless sex they would probably not even consider raping anyone. Unfortunately, religious brainwashing promotes fear of sex and leads to sexual starvation and repression which can transform some people into savage beasts with devastating effects.

It's tragic...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You do not think it is strange that the first place she ran to happened to be the one hotel where Western media was?

Not a hospital, and not to her family.

How many rape victims try to tell as many people as they can about their traumatic experience? Especially in an Islamic country where gender values are very strict. Really?

Suddenly, every news simultaneously airs this story. I mean how many women have been raped all around the world with no coverage. The one accused rape that gets major coverage coincides with geopolitical benefits for Western governments.

That does not strike you a strange?

It would be one thing if similar fakes had not happened already. Babies in incubators, Jessica Lynch, and on and on.

I do not know what happened.

You do not know what happened.

Before you have your excuse to hate Muslims stop for a second and think. Does this seem real?

Hell, she doesn't even look Libyan!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I couldn't help but say a little prayer for this woman just now. What I think is frightening, is that this is just one story. I'll guess there are many more we will never know about. Such terrible things...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hate to say it but shes in an unmarked grave out in the desert right now. Very sad but thats the world we live in, same crap happens in the USA too.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Speaking as a muslim:

First off, myself and most muslims I know don't consider Libya a "muslim country". Hell I don't consider ANY country (including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) to be a muslim country because their actions are against the teachings of the faith regardless of what people THINK they know. Just because Libya's dictator is Muslim doesn't make it a Muslim country, just like the USA is not a Christian Country. In my mind, Ghadafi is hell bound anyway, regardless of what religious path he claims to follow.

Second, though Libya is said to be 96% muslim, that doesn't necessarily mean that the men who raped this lady were among that 96%. And even if they were, I as a muslim denounce and condemn their actions. But why does Islam have to be brought into this at all? What relevance does ones faith have when it wasn't an attack on her because of her faith, it was because of her political stance and men lusting like animals.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Was she even raped? How'd you know that unless you were there. Besides anybody can beat someone up. How do you know it was Gadaffi's thugs? Again the only way you could know that if you were there. Planet earth here calling. Where are you?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I honestly think it was the rebels, or the soldiers just getting pissed off and saying to America indirectly
"Get off our land or we will rape all your woman and children!"
Well Im all against rape either way and who ever done it deserves more than death.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
And the sad thing is that they probably took her away and probably did it again and she will never be heard from in the future...and our government sees this and lets it happen? thats pathetic!!!! oh its in our best interest to save these people..or thats what OBAMA wants you to believe

She was surrounded by western journalist and not one scooped her up and took her to a neutral embassy to seek asylum????That's the sad part she will die horribly at the hands of these animals.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You have to understand females are EVIL for "tempting" honorable GOOD men.

IT is ALL her Fault!

After all the Prophet visited hell and said it was filled with Women and he also visited Heaven and it was filled with men.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longdead33
If these people had healthy relationships which involved guiltless sex they would probably not even consider raping anyone. Unfortunately, religious brainwashing promotes fear of sex and leads to sexual starvation and repression which can transform some people into savage beasts with devastating effects.

It's tragic...

Rape is not about represssed sex or being "horny" for years its been studied and "said"( I'm not a criminologist)to be about: wielding power".I am dominant "I" will penetrate you in your most protected spot(s) and you cannot stop me."

It's about power. But don't take my word for it...perhaps the legions of law enforcement, corrections and mental health professionals who agree might convince you?

Edit: According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics report “Sex Offense and Offenders,” 1 in 7 sexual assault murder victims were 60 or older. 2.6% of rape victims over the age of 60 were killed during the rape. Only one age group of rape victims—ages 13 through 17—had a higher murder rate, at 3.3%.

Special Agent Mark E. Safarik, a profiler in the Behavioral Analysis Unit at the FBI Academy, has researched and written extensively about the topic of sexual homicides of elderly women. The study, published in the May issue of the Journal of Interpersonal Violence, involved a review of 110 offenders who perpetrated the rape and murder of 128 women 60 years and older. The mean age of the victims was 77.

“People find it difficult to imagine why a rapist would target an elderly victim, because society still equates sexual arousal and desire with rape,” Safarik said in a phone interview. “You’re dealing with issues of power and anger in these cases, and for a number of these offenders the victim is largely symbolic,” he added. Safarik speculated that the anger level, particularly with those who target elderly women, could be one explanation for the high murder rate of victims.

answers.yahoo.com...
edit on 27-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by gdaub23
And the sad thing is that they probably took her away and probably did it again and she will never be heard from in the future...and our government sees this and lets it happen? thats pathetic!!!! oh its in our best interest to save these people..or thats what OBAMA wants you to believe

She was surrounded by western journalist and not one scooped her up and took her to a neutral embassy to seek asylum????That's the sad part she will die horribly at the hands of these animals.

I think they tried but one of the government minders pulled a gun and a waiter was brandishing a kitchen knife. Had they tried to do more then the situation would of probably ended with a couple of dead or seriously wounded journalists

How far would you go?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This whole story stinks of a set up. If it did happen she sealed her own fate by doing what she did knowing the reporters could not save her.

This sounds like typical Arab propaganda via mainstream news to get us more involved in this conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join