It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NIBIRU* Vedic Astronomy explains it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So i was just getting to reading through the Nibiru threads, I had heard about it in the past, and shrugged it off as rediculous. But, with all these recent videos, I have been trying to make a realistic connection, the only video that is really standing out is THIS ONE where the lens flare moves but the sun and other object is still.

Anyways, WHAT IS VISHNU NABHI? The Grand centre? Our dual star? link

Sri Yukteswar explained that just as the cycle of day and night is caused by a celestial motion (the earth spinning on its axis in relation to the sun), and just as the cycle of the seasons are caused by a celestial motion (the earth with tilted axis orbiting the sun) so too is the yuga cycle (seen as the precession of the equinox), caused by a celestial motion. He explained this celestial motion as the movement of the whole solar system around another star. As our sun moves through this orbit, it takes the solar system (and earth) closer to and then further from a point in space known as the "grand centre" also called 'Vishnunabhi', which is the seat of the creative power, 'Brahma', [which]...regulates...the mental virtue of the internal world." He implied that it is the proximity of the earth and sun to this grand centre that determines which season of man or yuga it is.

- So is it possible that this grand center is physically a sun- though is also a source of a higher awareness, but we are mixing it up with stories of Nibiru and confusing what is a natural process for an alien invasion because of stitchen's stories? Maybe that dual sun is just becoming visible as we approach it and even the elites are freaked out/trying to cover it up due to their ignorance.

Shifts in the planet are clearly driven by seasons, this is just a much larger cycle, so it is more difficult to percieve and react to. 2012 might very well be cataclysmic, but not the end of the world, just a change into a higher level of awareness, a level where materialist mentalities just cannot exist.

This LINKis pretty clear, the original text "The Holy Science- Swami Sri Yukteswar" is a little confusing

edit: its a far shot, but even vishnu NABHI, the name of the grand centre/dual star, is close to Nibiru... a little close

edit on 27-3-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
if we are going to be invaded by aliens i hope the good guys let me fly a fighter ship i have great eye hand coordination

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

That is so weird, I had that very same thought the other day. That our planet, sun, and entire solar system are actually oribiting some other huge sun.

I think our scientists believe that our solar system is stationary because we are always relatively in the same position compared to the other objects in our solar system. Also they think that the universe around us is expanding and contracting because they don't understand that we are moving and the solar systems in the distance are also moving.

I don't follow astrology, but I do read about various religious beliefs and ancient beliefs (mythology). I think every so often our solar system's orbit will bring us into close contact or give us our turn with a higher order. That we are being pulled closer to him for "the judgement" or inspection of how well we progressed or carried out the orders we received for improvement on our last visit. It's quite out there, but definitely possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That is so weird, I had that very same thought the other day. That our planet, sun, and entire solar system are actually oribiting some other huge sun. I think our scientists believe that our solar system is stationary because we are always relatively in the same position compared to the other objects in our solar system. Also they think that the universe around us is expanding and contracting because they don't understand that we are moving and the solar systems in the distance are also moving.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Solar System is located in the Milky Way galaxy halfway out from the center, on the inner edge of the Orion–Cygnus Arm. The Sun orbits around the center of the galaxy in a galactic year—once every 225-250 million Earth years.

The galactic center harbors a compact object of very large mass as determined by the motion of material around the center. The intense radio source named Sagittarius A*, thought to mark the center of the Milky Way, is newly confirmed to be a supermassive black hole. Most galaxies are believed to have a supermassive black hole at their center.

The nature of the galaxy's bar is also actively debated, with estimates for its half-length and orientation spanning from 1–5 kpc (3,300–16,000 ly) (short or a long bar) and 10–50 degrees. Certain authors advocate that the galaxy features two distinct bars, one nestled within the other. The bar is delineated by red clump stars (see also red giant), however, RR Lyr variables do not trace a prominent Galactic bar. The bar may be surrounded by a ring called the "5-kpc ring" that contains a large fraction of the molecular hydrogen present in the galaxy, as well as most of the Milky Way's star formation activity. Viewed from the Andromeda Galaxy, it would be the brightest feature of our own galaxy.

Our solar system orbits the center of the galaxy, which is believed to be a supermassive black hole. Lots goes on around a black hole, including birthing new stars. Who knows what other types of energies come from a black hole center? They're still not understood. Hard to study.

Grand Center, the Vishnu Nabhi could be the supermassive black hole, not a star, but still full of not yet understood extremely powerful energy of some sort. Is a black hole a type of anti star? Opposite of star?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thinking about a dual star that is coorelating with the "virtue" of the planet also might reflect concepts of reincarnation and where souls come from. For example, when we are furthest from the Vishnu Nabhi/Grand centre there is a possibility of astral realms existing close to that region, a heaven if you will, for souls who are at that level of consiousness, able to go back and forth between earth and heaven and progress with the planet until it moves closer to the centre and through other astral realm.

So lets say we are now in an age of transition, and like many people predict, there is going to be chaos and death and yet rejuvination and higher consiousness. I am proposing a highway to an astral heaven of a lower consiousness is about to be broken, and a connection to a higher heaven is being ade- thus the souls who are going to enhabit the earth from now on will be at another level of awareness, and those who have not changed their nature with the planets influence, are sent back to the other realm/even another planet that is in a simillar rotation but not where we are.

just speculation- but makes sense to me

top topics

join