It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What caused the horrible explosion of Challenger? UFO? or what was it that happand?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I agrere civilians should be able to fly. But I have to say that i do not blame Nasa for not allowing this. People want to cry and moan when a disaster hits the space program. Everytime there is a loss of life, look at all of the anti-human in space people coming out of the woodwork claiming we need to shut down the program. I believe it is a lose, lose situation. I do not think there is any conspiracy. I believe that Nasa is tired of the flack from everybody trying to shut down human spaceflight, therefore they will only send up properly trained individuals instead of someone wanting a ride.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks for your posting I believe what you are saying,one thing is did it get sabatoshed to stop their plans to rule the earth. The people who don't believe just look at the Georgia guide stone
Some people do not know that a group exist that is trying to stop them some years back 1 or 2 of there underground hide outs was nuked I also read somewhere they are loosing controls of the money machine
Well I'm glad I stole that state backhoe and dug me a nice ole under ground bunker. Best part was when the town came snooping around asking questions and looking for permits I like when I can tell them to screw its private property and put cameras up and file with the state for harassment.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join