It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible explenation to the rumblings being heard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I hope this hasn't been brought up, but with so many forums and posts it does make it hard to keep up

Could these rumblings be from a newly developed aircraft which uses a simple off the shelf cloaking device?
What is a simple of the shelf cloaking device?
A video camera.
Imagine an aircraft with an array of video cameras mounted on the top and on the underside have the displays. as the only thing being viewed is blue sky or the night sky, the only images showing on the screens of course are the same, blue sky or night sky,
It would not really matter at which angle you view the craft you should still get the same image, the only time you may see some anomaly is at sunset or sunrise viewed at an angle.

anyway, those who hear a rumblings sound may want to just lay out and watch the sky and see if they can make out a small distortion.
Just a thought anyway,
feel free to add or completely debunk this idea, sometimes we just need to look a little outside the box

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I hope this hasn't been brought up, but with so many forums and posts it does make it hard to keep up

Could these rumblings be from a newly developed aircraft which uses a simple off the shelf cloaking device?
What is a simple of the shelf cloaking device?
A video camera.
Imagine an aircraft with an array of video cameras mounted on the top and on the underside have the displays. as the only thing being viewed is blue sky or the night sky, the only images showing on the screens of course are the same, blue sky or night sky,
It would not really matter at which angle you view the craft you should still get the same image, the only time you may see some anomaly is at sunset or sunrise viewed at an angle.

anyway, those who hear a rumblings sound may want to just lay out and watch the sky and see if they can make out a small distortion.
Just a thought anyway,
feel free to add or completely debunk this idea, sometimes we just need to look a little outside the box
your right about the cloacking but i dont think it's being projected on exterior tho , anyway if u connect the dots : compasses going crazy,flashes of light, rumbling,birds flying into magnetic fields .i think we can agree on what it is . next question is who and why .

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There was a book - back in the 70's I think - that I read. Concerned the CIA aircraft facility in Troy, N.Y. if I recall.

It was about a CIA spy plane that used a cold engine jet (the exhaust cooled to air temp.) and LCD crystals on the skin to achieve cloaking. The idea was a smaller version of the Harrier that could hover and be pretty much invisible from below or above. From below you need to copy the sky. From above, a little harder to copy the ground.

It's a good theory that you have there. I only say that because I was thinking along the same lines; can this stuff be connected and if so how?

I would think if we apply critical thinking to the problem the first question would be if this is the case whoever is running the project would see the problems it's causing and fly it somewhere like over Alaska where there aren't any people around.

Possibilities would include next generation Aurora, remote vehicle, that darned Iranian flying saucer.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by billxam

The thing that got me thinking more about it was I was watching a small child being by his mother and he was watching a movie on the Phone, the image was crystal clear,
the way technology is going, these screens are harder and clearer than ever before and the cameras pick up everything.
The craft may have first been tested over places like Alaska, but it appears to be happening over western allied countries at the moment.
Maybe a test run to see how well it works and what type of feedback places like ATS give this occurance, possibly seeing if it also hits the mainstreet media.

If they can play the image of the sky, the could also play any other image they like like a bird, a plane or even superman to see how people react.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Maybe if they're using sites like ATS for observations of problems they'd be kind enough to put some of our avatars on the thing. Sorry, it seemed too good not to post.

Seriously, I myself doubt that they'd do anything screwy like using an image of a bird. Sort of defeats the stealth idea of being invisible. Imagine the uproar over a bird making a rumbling sound. That would also require wing flapping motion of the bird as well as copying the opposite side at the same time.

Ideas: Infrared camera when the rumble is being heard. FLIR camera. Ultra high shutter speeds.

Throwing it out there: New trick for the black triangles?

The open collaboration Google map has yellow pushpins to track the rumble sounds - I've noticed what could be a flight path - yellow line. I'm keeping it open collaboration for the time being since people are still putting information on it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Has anyone thought to track claims of the rumbling via a map to see if there is a pattern in the claims?

I looked at usgs.gov to see earthquake activity when I first heard of the rumblings which were occurring across the Carolinas and Tennessee. Ironically, they mapped to small earthquake activity in the region. There are even small quakes occurring in New England.... However, then I saw some claims of hearing the rumbling in Michigan area. Well, that doesn't map so neatly...

So, what, if anything, do we really KNOW about the rumblings? I've heard they are very loud...like thunder....and last for approximately 10 minutes. I've also heard they come in intervals of 10 minutes. Has this been your experience?

I haven't seen anything in the mainstream media about it. Not even confused people says "what the hell was that???"

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
the hardest bit about tracking the sound is that we are just relying on ATS members to post, not all members will venture into the rumbling sounds thread just like some of us don't even entertain the idea of going into the political madness threads as they hold little interest or relevence to us.

the other hard bit would be the trying to get the date and time right, as it is 10 am here on the 27Th of march, elsewhere it is still 10 pm the 26Th of march

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
the hardest bit about tracking the sound is that we are just relying on ATS members to post, not all members will venture into the rumbling sounds thread just like some of us don't even entertain the idea of going into the political madness threads as they hold little interest or relevence to us.

the other hard bit would be the trying to get the date and time right, as it is 10 am here on the 27Th of march, elsewhere it is still 10 pm the 26Th of march

with the right kind of database, these are minor differences that can be accounted for. I just don't see what good it does unless we start trying to pinpoint the similarities and differences scientifically.

new topics

top topics

join