It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact extraterrestrial beings!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The crazy thing is that it is true

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The crazy thing is that the strange symbiosis between
the church and the materialism is about to crash.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
that video is great but it sure is an old topic.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Dying Nasa scientist reveals that the internet is the best place to find idiots.

Fact...
edit on 26-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
geeez...

i really need a Dying NASA Scientist shirt

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a youtube comment says hes flashing some kind of magikal seal or whatever. anyone know about this?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Hmm.. sounds kinda like a high-tech Ouija board. Since you put that idea into my head, I decided to do a little "surfing" and discovered that Thomas Edison supposedly worked on his own type of Ouija board - never heard about that before... apparently he also gave a press conference in 1875 about "etheric force" ???

1882-1883: He designed and contracted for the first three-wire central station for distributing electric light, power, and heat - in standardized form - in Brockton, Massachusetts. He discovered a previously unknown phenomenon that later came to be known as the "Edison effect," but he called "Etheric Force". He specifically, determined that an independent wire, grid, or plate placed between the legs of the filament of an incandescent lamp acted as a "damper" or valve to control the flow of current. After twelve years these previously unknown phenomena were recognized as electric waves in free space and became the foundation of wireless telegraphy. Most importantly, this discovery - along with his carbon button - involved the foundation principles upon which the diode was later invented, and upon which radio, television, and computer transistors are based.

Timeline of Thomas Edison Inventions

and a snippet of info from a more reliable source, the University of Virginia.

Edison made a similar mistake with his first announcement of the 'etheric force' (Gorman, 1989). In 1875, while conducting experiments on multiple telegraphy, Edison noticed that when the current to an electromagnet was interrupted, sparks could be drawn off a variety of metal objects in the laboratory. Not only did these sparks emerge at a greater distance than any he had seen before, they appeared to have neither a positive nor a negative charge. He thought he had discovered a new physical force, which he labeled etheric because it seemed to travel through the invisible ether that was supposed to carry light waves. Edison was used to announcing his new inventions to the newspapers, often long in advance of their reduction to practice. He did the same with his new discovery, and a sympathetic New York Herald reporter announced that: (I cut it to shorten the length)

repo-nt.tcc.virginia.edu...

Kinda makes me wonder if this "etheric force" is what gave people the idea of using EMF waves while ghost hunting - very interesting stuff..

Etheric Force

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

The "dying NASA scientist" is actually on to something, although not how to contact aliens. The method he is using could put one in a stated of heightened relaxation and suggestibility, a form of self-hypnosis. In such a state, the person will not be contacting "aliens" but instead convincing themselves that aliens are present, these "aliens" being whatever their subconscious conjures.
edit on 26-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
reply to post by renegadeloser

No problem man. They are just jealous because i speak the truth and they can't handle it. And because nobody believes anything they say.
u2u me if you want more info without everyone bothering you on the thread about it.

Not jealous, there is nothing to be jealous of. You speak whatever you google as you have proven on every single one of your threads. And by the trail of comments left on these threads, I am not the only one who thinks so. Have you actually posted anything on ATS that was your own work; that answer is NO! If your parents took google away from you I have a feeling you wouldn't be posting any more threads at all.

Have you found any aliens on ATS yet, that was a good thread.

Cheers mate

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

The "dying NASA scientist" is actually on to something, although not how to contact aliens. The method he is using could put one in a stated of heightened relaxation and suggestibility, a form of self-hypnosis. In such a state, the person will not be contacting "aliens" but instead convincing themselves that aliens are present, these "aliens" being whatever their subconscious conjures.
edit on 26-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

Exactly, if you mess with your senses and have an over powering belief in something then that will enable you to create that vision you want and for it to feel real. Relegating yourself to a lone semi concious state leaves you prone to suggestion.

People who think otherwise and actually think that's the way to contact aliens, ghosts or anything else really need to get a mental health check up asap.

I repeat..

Dying Nasa scientist reveals the internet is the best place to find idiots and kooks

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Contact them telepathically (improve vastly in meditation).

That's what the Vril society during WWII did (& why the Third Reich had such a quantum leap in tech). They claimed to be in contact with the Sumerian Empire in the Aldebaran solar system 65 light years away. Wernher Von Braun, Herman Oberth etc. were not shy about admitting 'we had help from the people of other worlds'. Watched an Ancient Aliens episode on that (History International). What's eerie about this story is that it wasn't until 50 years later we discovered there indeed are 2 probable planets out there (something the Vril claimed constitutes the Sumerian Empire--and the Sumerian 'gods' on Earth were early colonists).

If you google "Tibetan monks extraterrestrials" you'll see they claim to know ETs are coming next year. Information traveling on a particle level travels infinitely fast (as recently proven with the LHC in Geneva--quantum entanglement), so you (as the Vril did) could telepathically contact them 65 light years away at real time.

Good luck with your endeavors, OP. I'd say I was in the presence of an ET consciousness when meditating extensively (& that it's unbelievably frightening at first then humbling) but I would prob get asked lots of questions when I likely won't come back to this thread. So I'll leave it up to your imagination.

edit on 26-3-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ats search alien agenda. This is bs. Alien agendas method works.....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
I did some digging around on you-tube there seems to be a lot of dying nasa scientist videos.
I think this one is awesome

Please tell me that this is a joke... 2:30 in on this video is what exactly?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Dying Nasa scientist reveals that the internet is the best place to find idiots.

Fact...
edit on 26-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

Did you know that your an idiot too because your also on the Internet.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
ATS member reveals he is bored of dying NASA scientist videos!

Ohhh and I tried it, it didn't work.

ALS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Im going to be totally honest here: This is one of the best threads Ive seen in a while.

Awesome. Keep it up people!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
OP Quote "Sit in a very dark room with lights off for 15 minutes. While you sit there you need to ask to be contacted and keep asking to be contacted by beings not of this planet."

I'd feel more comfortable doing this with candyman

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

if any of you guys try to do this... understand that not all aliens are friendly. they have their own agendas and they tend to really pursue their goals, so be very careful and if u actually do manage to summon one of these beings, always stay positive and NEVER have fear, for their are "greys" who will literally feed off of your own fear and negativity. and remember you don't HAVE to do everything they ask of you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I would suggest to everyone to NOT try what ever this guy is asking people to do. I have not watched the video because I guarantee this guy is only going to bring in demonic spirits as E.T. does not exist period!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Tried it. It worked. Unfortunately, all the rumors about anal probing are true. Guess I won't be able to wear shorts this summer.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join