It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed building bomb suspect: FBI 'card system' linked to murders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Fed building bomb suspect: FBI 'card system' linked to murders

detnews.com

The Upper Peninsula man charged with planting an explosive last week at the McNamara Federal Building appears to have posted a rant on an Internet bulletin board three years ago claiming President Gerald Ford was murdered and questioning whether the FBI was involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The comments are surfacing as the man, Gary Mikulich, 42, of Kingsford appeared in federal court today in Marquette. A judge ordered a competency exam for Mikulich, who faces charges punishable by five to 10 years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
detnews.com
detnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Bomb undiscovered for weeks at Detroit fed building: union chief

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So this guy planted a bomb three weeks ago at the Detroit Federal Bldg. and no one notices until now?

And, this guy who allegedly planted it lives in Iron Mountain.
I've been to Iron Mountain. It's really far from Detroit, it would be like driving from Detroit to Kentucky, as you have to drive all the way up Michigan and then all the way across.

This guys must have been on a mission, perhaps to avenge what he believes to be his father's murder by the FBI.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out as another Michigander is involved in bombs and federal buildings.

detnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The bag was discovered Feb. 26.

An employee with Federal Protective Services seized the bag and stored it in his office until March 18, when an officer with the same agency ran the bag through an X-ray machine and noticed "wires, electrical components and dense masses," according to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Detroit.

The Detroit Police Bomb Squad detonated the device inside the bag at Belle Isle. Also inside the bag was a 60-second timer.

Det News

Can you imaging being that idiot who kept the bag in his office all that time?

I hope they can get the guy to talk some more so we can find out what this "card system" is all about. It sounds like this guy is probably delusional but, it would still be interesting to find out how his mind works.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Actually, I'm wondering how the rather small town where this guy was arraigned is handling all this publicity.

I'm sure this is the biggest thing that ever happened there.
You used to have to fly into Green Bay, WI and then get someone to pick you up to get to Iron Mountain.

Now, they have a guy who may have tried to blow up a Federal Bldg., who claims to have been President, and also a federal agent of some kind.

ETA
more news and videos
www.clickondetroit.com...
edit on Fri Mar 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

In the other thread, they think this may be a false flag sort of thing to justify more security measures against us.

From the ramblings of this guy, I would say it sounds like somebody messed with his mind pretty good. There's a good chance he may be a victim of government brainwashing. What better place to do some hard core brainwashing than in some little town on the outskirts of nowhere?

I'm sure we'll soon hear from the townsfolk the usual story: "He was a quiet feller, kinda kept to himself."

I bet nobody there even knew him well, if at all.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Hmm, seize a bag but not look inside it for three weeks? That is a little off. Not sure how that is going to help the chain of custody of the evidence in the case.

Also raises a lot of eyebrows...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
I bet nobody there even knew him well, if at all.

You got that right, this article pretty much says he was a quiet guy.

but you gotta wonder about anyone saying stuff like this and why the preoccupation with his father's death:

"This system has existed since the mid 60's I'm told and I'm told they may have murdered the Kennedy's family including President Kennedy," the poster wrote on the message board. "President Nixon was impeached, then President Ford I'm told was murdered later in life and had some serious problems with this card system."

He blamed the system for the death of his father, Henry "Hank" Mikulich, and is accused of planting the device at the McNamara building days before the sixth anniversary of his death. A 2005 obituary said his 80-year-old father died "peacefully."

detnews.com...

The FBI is saying they have no idea what this card system was, I cannot imagine and it sure would be nice to see some speculation on this.

new topics

top topics

join