It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to address nation on Monday!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Obama is going to talk to the Nation on Monday night to "address the libya situation". I think he may say we are going to get involved with Syria too. That is my thought it is not in the artical. What do you think? This is the Obama link. hosted.ap.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
To spread the word of "Hope, Change" "Yes we Can"

Him speaking doe not deserve a 2nd line, but here it is

LML - Lips Move Lies

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

i am not going to even bother to watch it.

and the leader of the "hope and change" and "yes we can" is more of the same as he and the left decried bush of

condemnation of the right and do the same things so meh

i am so sick of him i just want to smash my head into a wall and knock myself out and just wake up after its over and hopefully is over next year.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That did not really answer my Question (first reply)
edit on 25-3-2011 by badgerman24 because: fix spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Dont know much about your Prez ,but i would say he will be announcing his next holiday plans.Tahiti looks nice

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
While I certainly hope the address is not to tell us that we are getting involved in Syria or any place else, I do think that it is good that he is actually going to address us. He is the President of the United States and our forces (however and thankfully briefly) were committed in Libya and he needs to speak to that. I think he should also take on how over the top everything is right now. I don't believe that he can actually do much about it (since much of it is coming out of the ranks of the newly elected Republicans who completely disagree with him about just about everything and don't care what he has to say), but I would still like to at least hear him say it.

For such an excellent speaker, we really haven't heard all that much out of him across the past couple of years.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh wow. I better set my alarm clock so I can hear Bush's big speech. I am sure he is going to make me feel all patriotic and proud inside with his inspiring words. I wonder how he is going to show how someone we were paying millions of dollars to just last year and planned to do the same in this years budget, was planning on attacking us with "terrorist" and is a threat to our national security and he needs to be overthrown.

www.foxnews.com...

I guess now that we have attacked him, his is now a threat to us, so we have to go ahead and get him. I am sure that is what he is going to say.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenceOfSilence
Oh wow. I better set my alarm clock so I can hear Bush's big speech. I am sure he is going to make me feel all patriotic and proud inside with his inspiring words. I wonder how he is going to show how someone we were paying millions of dollars to just last year and planned to do the same in this years budget, was planning on attacking us with "terrorist" and is a threat to our national security and he needs to be overthrown.

www.foxnews.com...

I guess now that we have attacked him, his is now a threat to us, so we have to go ahead and get him. I am sure that is what he is going to say.

Oops! I called him "Bush".

I guess "Obama" == "Bush" after all. They sure are following the same play book.

link   

Here comes the spin

edit on 25-3-2011 by gatewaywithin because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
For such an excellent speaker, we really haven't heard all that much out of him across the past couple of years.

Teleprompter, prepared speeches. He can only communicate his vacation plans.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

i am so sick of him i just want to smash my head into a wall and knock myself out and just wake up after its over and hopefully is over next year.

That is really funny but also very true. I knew there was something I was compelled to do whenever I heard Obama.

As far as his address to the nation, all he did during his campaign is tell lies. All he has done since elected is tell lies. So I expect him to tell more lies about why we should send troops in. He is a WARMONGER and a big fat LIAR and anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

And to think, we have another year and a half of this beast! I really hope we can survive him. Nobel Peace Prize my ass!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I hope you all realize he will probably sound very logical. Vacations? I'm pretty sure he goes to other countries to solidify the NWO. Hate the system, not the puppet.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Even the hiding Bush conducted speeches more often than Obama from the Oval Office.
What is the taboo with telling citizens the status of things...we don't deserve their time?
Well it is March madness...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I hope you all realize he will probably sound very logical. Vacations? I'm pretty sure he goes to other countries to solidify the NWO. Hate the system, not the puppet.

Good point

The "Puppet" is the "Person" - I could have whored myself for more money and power, of course at a lower level than the o great one "OZama" Click your heels for hope,change, yes we can.

I as a person am very poor and happy, just scraping by.

This "Person" chose not to whore and has done the "right" thing and not messed with others lives.

It all starts with "US"
edit on 25-3-2011 by SANTA CLAWS because: spelling - OZama is watching

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Warmongerer? Everybody in America was telling him to enact a no-fly zone, both repubs and dems, for like 3 weeks. As soon as it went through repubs went back to opposing anything he does, like the hypocrites they are. You're probably right about the liar part; I'm pretty sure that's a requirement for ALL politicians. Dante reserved a special place in hell just for them.

link   
Great… an hour of being lied to just what I always wanted…
edit on 3/25/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

link   

maybe he's going to announce he was actually born in Kenya and he is moving toward making Kenya the 51st state

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
bush.. obama...
same thing pretty much... different angle of thrust...
it is as if america only has one political party and its goal is to conquer the world.
so just bend over and let the elites do the 'driving'...
relax... (relax,,)
it is just a pinprick...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
When did he get back from vacation? Does he plan on staying long?
I think I'll mute it and just read the prompter.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i am not going to even bother to watch it.

and the leader of the "hope and change" and "yes we can" is more of the same as he and the left decried bush of

condemnation of the right and do the same things so meh

With a year of messianic speeches in front of marble columns,mealy mouthed b.s and promises of the never never all delivered to the tunes of hail to the chief in the background I honestly think Americans may well be stupid enough to re-elect this empty suit your pain may not end next year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join