It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA Sending Additional Radiation Monitors to Alaska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The EPA is sending additional radiation air monitors to Alaska. Idk why but since 8 of them aren't working properly it seems like it's the only thing can do. It must be getting much worse since they are sending even more.

I just don't understand why we don't have disaster plans specifally for these types of events. It's also funny how the EPA reports good news about it and then turns around and reports even more bad news!

Source!
articles.ktuu.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I barely know you but I've learned enough from all the remarks to have very low expectations..

Why is it people have such low regard for your posts? I know there's some sort of yellow stone background ..I'm merely asking, but it seems from my memory you tend to post a lot that has little substance.. please correct me..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

don't get me wrong, if this is true.. it's good to be prepared.. but it seems from your record you have a low batting average so I would advise.. and this isn't just for this post, it's really ANY post.. educate yourself.. look things up . verify your info .. and if you're an ATS contributor.. yes you OP .. always post your sources and be confident about them

edit on 25-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

thats what i have tries to tell him countless times including many others...that instead of just copying and pasting read up about things provide sources and links so when someone questions him about something he will have the info to throw back...instead of thinking people are trying to bully him...but i guess this lokks like hes trying to take peoples advice and at least hes trying...give him that

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I barely know you but I've learned enough from all the remarks to have very low expectations..

Why is it people have such low regard for your posts? I know there's some sort of yellow stone background ..I'm merely asking, but it seems from my memory you tend to post a lot that has little substance.. please correct me..

People just hate me. Jealousy maybe? Or maybe because I post actual news and current events without givin much of my own opinion. Or because people just like to be rude to make themselves feel better and because I dont have the same opinions as them.

Hell man I have no idea. I just know that it also might be because what I post is old info to them.
I just know that I have contributed a lot to this site wether people agree or disagree I don't know. Why don't you ask them

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

don't get me wrong, if this is true.. it's good to be prepared.. but it seems from your record you have a low batting average so I would advise.. and this isn't just for this post, it's really ANY post.. educate yourself.. look things up . verify your info .. and if you're an ATS contributor.. yes you OP .. always post your sources and be confident about them

edit on 25-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Sorry guys I forgot to post the source. I found the article on drudgereport.com though.
edit on 25-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

hey now..im starting to come around...i gave you credit for this...its just when theres things that are copy and pasted with nothing else from you being said...i just dont understand why post on something if it doesnt mean or matter to you in some way and just posting what you got from another site just because...i personnally have nothing wrong with you its just some of your threads could use some more work...i would love to post everything i seee or hear too to get me some stars and flags its just not worth it if it means nothing to me and if i dont have anything to say about it or if the post might seem made up just to get a discussion started...thats one thing i have learned in my short time being on this site...post meaningful truthful things and have some sort of documents, pics or links to something about it or have people shoot whatever it is down and get ready for whatever other backlash stems from it...like i said i have no problem with you i just dont understand you i guess
edit on 25-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's all good man. I hear ya. I know what your saying. I've been taking peoples advice and been try to better myself when it comes to threads that require research and knowledge. Thanks for not being a d***. I just to need to learn more about the topics I am making threads about. And I need to
Stop quoting external sources and just put everything in my own words so it sounds like I know what I'm talking about.

new topics

top topics

join