It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions of the times of major world events in 2011 and 2012: dates pinpointed. (astrology-based)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is NOT intended to be a doom thread.
These are just vague predictions for dates of possible events in the years 2011 and 2012.

Don't expect anything accurate like other guys on the internet.
I only used astrological transits, to predict which periods in 2011 and 2012, might bring major world events and major upheaval and change. It pinpoints the timeframe around when this change might happen.

It doesn't have to be trouble events, it is just change.

If you look for 2010, there were periods when a LOT of big events were concentrated:

• This was for example late April 2010, when the Icelandic volcano erupted, the oil disaster happened and the Greece bankrupcy occurred, all within 2 weeks.
  • In late November 2010, also North Korea shelled the South, Wikileaks started his big disclosures, and Ireland collapse occured, and also many riots in Europe. This was another two weeks of a LOT of big events.
  • In March 2011, we had between 11 and 25 of March, the Japan disasters, the Libya war, and now the nearing collapse of Portugal economy. Again, a concentration of at least 3 BIG events.
This related to the transit of Sun and Mars close to the cusps of cardinal signs, which are known for great energy and bringing the biggest world events, when transited by planets. Of course, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto are transiting these cusps since 2008 and until 2015, so this means these years will have extreme change and powerful events.

If seek extra evidence, you can check the previous times where these planets were transiting the same cardinal cusps, in 1989-1990, in 1967-1969, and especially so in the 1930s. Historically, these were periods of very great change and revolutions. (Like it is happening now) Furthermore, similar powerful waves of events happened in the 1840s, 1770s, 1520s, 1340s, etc... when cardinal cusps were transited by many planets.

In my study, therefore, I predict, when these powerful changes and events are more likely to happen in 2011 and 2012 (but not necessarily for sure).

Go to astrotransits.blogspot.com... and check in detail when these periods of major change and MAJOR world events are likely to happen again.

This might include bankrupcies of countries, wars, natural disasters, and of course, good major stuff.

To not get you impatient, I can tell you about the:

• upcoming month of April 2011.
  • July 2011
  • April 2012
But check the LINK here(same as above) to check what might be.

You will also notice, that I already got predictions accurate when I for example forecasted 2011 and told "In summary, the first highly charged period of 2011 will be between mid March and end of April!"

Focusing more on the 2010-2030 period, you might find these links for my studied forecast and predictions. I have to say, there is a great deal of dramatic change to happen in the world for the next two decades. I don't think it will any world war, but rather a lot of powerful events and widespread revolutions.

I might of course, be wrong about what will happen precisely, but I think in general, the theme will not be very far away from the ones I am forecasting. Just a curiosity, I was one of greatest astrology skepticals until a few years ago.

FURTHER LINKS:
cardinal-climax-currently-occurring-now.html
year-by-year-astrological-preview-of.html
next-great-depression-in-mid-2010-with.html

edit on 25-3-2011 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

In March 2010, we had between 11 and 25 of March, the Japan disasters, the Libya war, and now the nearing collapse of Portugal economy. Again, a concentration of at least 3 BIG events.

You mean March 2011, right?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I get "Page Not Found" when I click on this link
astrotransits.blogspot.com.

Thanks for repairing it......I eat this stuff up as I do believe we are ruled by the position of the planets...
edit on 25-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The links to the predictions are now repaired.
Thank you for noticing.

I always write posts and then realize about my mistakes after pressing enter!

Link to mainpage of the forecasts is www.astrotransits.blogspot.com... and you find most relevant articles in the left sidebar.

I just wrote the article today, after noticing that now in March 2011 much stuff is happening in the world.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Don't expect anything accurate?

I thought this particular forum was full of accurate detailed predictions. Why post something and then advise people not to expect anything accurate on a prediction forum?

Is it just me?
edit on 25/3/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If you are curious, which I think you are, check the predictions.

I have pinpointed before the exact dates of possible big events, like something in 11 March 2011, but I couldn't tell what. Why?

Because astrology cannot tell you exactly what will happen. I will not lie to you.
But using the planets, signs, aspects and cycles involved, you might guess the general kind of events, themes and energy that will be happening.

For example, between 2010 and 2015 the general mood for world affairs is unstable, individualistic, assertive, aggressive, revolts, with plenty of sudden change, and sudden powerful events, striking scientific advances (way more than between 2000 and 2010), etc...

I can also tell you that uprisings, revolts, revolutions and conflicts will have historical importance during the next 15 years. It will happen gradually and extending for a long time.

You might say: oh, it is already happening now. But if you go the link of my studies, you will find I was already speaking about a global economic depression and a wave of uprisings for 2010-2020 back in 2007. Well, it happened.

This is how much accurate I can become! More it's not possible (and I make a big effort)

Why do I do this? Because, like many at ATS, I am curious to discover about the cycles of big events. And to understand what is happening, and what will happen.

I hope you read what I have done, and tell me what do you think about it!

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Don't expect anything accurate?

I thought this particular forum was full of accurate detailed predictions. Why post something and then advise people not to expect anything accurate on a prediction forum?

Is it just me?
edit on 25/3/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

No offence intended, but I could guess that revolts, uprisings around the world will have a significant historical effect.

You could also guess that the financial world was heading for a big fall, simply by looking at how it was being managed and that the entire western world lives off a credit system. Not to mention the fact that manufacturing has been lost from these countries and simple economic knowledge will lead you to this conclusion. Also recessions seem to come around an a ten to fifteen year cycle.

That being said, I am interested in predictions, but the majority have fallen flat.

I am not trying to discredit what you are saying or what you do, I have no understanding or knowledge of Astrology.
But it would be good, just once, to see something with a little more meat to the bones. Something that makes me go WOW, they really are able to predict the future. Something that maybe will be beneficial to the survival of my family if something BIG is about to hit.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
We are on may 25th and we are still alive so predictions mean nothing to me anymore,

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Nice effort, but where's the pinpointing?
Just like periods of 2 weeks where SOMETHING will happen, is that all?
That's just vague.
Of course something will happen during those dates, something happens all the time.
Unless there's events named, it's not much of a prediction at all.
Just dates that can be said was predicted accurate once u fill in the events as it unfolds.

A prediction is nothing without both dates and events that are to happen imo.

Not dismissing u here, u said the actual events was hard for u to see and I accept that.
Just stating that it is too vague for me to be able to call it a true prediction.
But that's just me...

top topics

join