It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Population Census Coming To A Country Near You?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There has just been a population census in the US. The same is coming up soon in both Ireland and the UK and i know Australia also, later this year. I am very suspicious about all this and am refusing to co-operate, in spite of the threats of a substantial fine. I know the murderers of lockheed-martin are involved in some countries, which is a red flag for me. I am just wondering how many other countries have population census this year and if it is normal to have such a universal initiative, if this indeed is the case. My main reasons for non co-operation is that the government does not represent me or my values and are actively trying to do me harm, with flouride in the water, chemtrails in the air, and complicity in the banking collapse, which has brought the ordinary decent people to its knees. These amongst many, many other issues. Are there alterior motives regarding these census? I, for one, whether rightly or wrongly, have the Georgia Guidestones and depopulation in mind. Project Bluebeam is also loitering somewhere.

Georgia Guidestones

Project BlueBeam

Thank you for your time,

pshea.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I didnt fill mine in so I should survive the cull.

edit on 25-3-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I didn't send mine in and wouldn't ya know it... they sent people to my door.... Nice elderly couple too... My husband took the time and talked with them.... All the census did was make me want to move to a less populated area... Just confirmed that there are too many people where I live... Maybe not my neighborhood but still.........

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
...ok. I'm from the US...we had the normal Census person come to our home (while we were working)...and finally received the written census...which I reluctantly completed...and then the guy showed back up the same day...so I stepped outside to speak with him...to make a long story short, I refuted many of the questions.....about 2 months later, I began receiving mail stating that I had to complete ANOTHER census...I threw them out...and then the phone calls began. Alot of phone calls. I finally grew tired of this "census" person jamming my voicemail with requests to return her call....which I did. Get this...she said our home had been "selected" to represent our local municipality for allocated funds by the government....and asked alot of random questions. She randomly went off on political tantrums as if to fuel the fire, so to speak. I mean, I was on the phone listening to her for over an HOUR. I finally told her this was getting redundant and wrapped it up.....I spent several days looking in the rearview mirror making sure I wasn't being followed by dark sedans and men with "Officer Farva" sunglasses.....never heard from them again. What gives?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
There has just been a population census in the US. The same is coming up soon in both Ireland and the UK and i know Australia also, later this year. I am very suspicious about all this and am refusing to co-operate, in spite of the threats of a substantial fine. I know the murderers of lockheed-martin are involved in some countries, which is a red flag for me. I am just wondering how many other countries have population census this year and if it is normal to have such a universal initiative, if this indeed is the case. My main reasons for non co-operation is that the government does not represent me or my values and are actively trying to do me harm, with flouride in the water, chemtrails in the air, and complicity in the banking collapse, which has brought the ordinary decent people to its knees. These amongst many, many other issues. Are there alterior motives regarding these census? I, for one, whether rightly or wrongly, have the Georgia Guidestones and depopulation in mind. Project Bluebeam is also loitering somewhere.

Georgia Guidestones

Project BlueBeam

Thank you for your time,

pshea.

Very interesting,however the guidestones were built for remnants of humanity as a guide after a known future mass extinction event.During this event much confusion will rein until restabilization. Children of the new age will have been given a new guide to maintain a reduced social populace befitting earth.
This is hence why they are called the guidestones,the markers are for future descendants to know where ,what and how the celestial arrangements have changed for future generations as a reminder ,unlike the pyramids that had previously left much to explain,underneath the pillar is a language dictionary of phonetics and science inventories.
Obviously some bias to the truth,which is in the happening ,being from another dimension,I have no fixed abode !
That matreiya block looks as though he could make a mean curry and brilliant nan bread.
Peace gringo.Out of the box,out of sight,out of mind
edit on 25-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In South Africa we have a census planned for October 2011.
300 000 People are already in training, or sending applications.
Apparently this is the third post-apartheid census, the previous two being much disputed considering the impact of Aids, shifting populations, and mass immigration from Zimbabwe and other African countries.
Although a range of questions may be asked, word is now already that one is really only obliged to tell them how many people live at a residence.
I'm not sure how they will sort out what is a "residence" in the sprawling shantytowns, or who lives where.
The fear is that criminals will disguise themselves as census officials and prey on the uninformed and vulnerable.
We also had to register our cellular phones, although most people haven't bothered.
www.statssa.gov.za...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
well we were surposed to have one a few weeks ago here in new zealand but it was canclled due to the earthquake we had here in christchurch as the head office was situated in chch and just couldn't get it all done in time so we are safe for another 4years

i would just like to say they ask some really personal questions in those forms and some stuff just seams irevlivent ive never filled in a form in my life maby my mum did it for me??.

edit on 25-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
all I can say is the women I spoke with was...how shall I say it....ODD? the questions she asked were off base and not within the "normal" census guidelines. It was strange to say the least.

On another note - much love to Christchurch....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
god i HATE those people. ABout a year ago, here in my city, an older guy dressed like he was form the daily news was walking up my sidewalk steps. i went too door curious seeing him through picture window. kinda looked like the old scary guy from poltergeist lol. thats why it cought my attention. it was the census man!!!
i had worked overnight really hard in retial labor and was like late monring, so my eeys were all red, hair mangled, dirty..he noticed that about me
he stopped form a good distance and asked how many people live here. i asked who the hell are you and wanna know..break itno my home while im not home?> he gave me the an aweing of a look like i had some nerve...then announces hes formt he census, gave me a pamphlet thing too fill out n mail in. god i ahte those things.
what i wanted to do, as a joke, wa when he asked me how many people live here..tell him mm do the bodys under the property count? i mean thier not alive anymore. or the 2 i chained and entombed alive behind a slef made brick morter wall in the corner of the basement

of course i didint do that, knowing full well, a simple joke could have local police and federal authoritys on my back...but i think it would have been fun
and tell the system a message LEAVE ME ALONE i pay more than my fair shore of taxes, yuor boys keep conjuring up its not enough yuor violating the sanctity of my home now to?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

albeit messed up...Ziggy..that was funny. My rottie ( R.I.P.) was here when the guy first came and I purposely left the door open....the old guy about s*** himself when he saw her standing there....and I left it like that...on purpose. I basically work to pay taxes and for fuel to go to/back from work. The "American Dream" just ain't workin'. *sighs* what to do....what to do...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
I didnt fill mine in so I should survive the cull.

edit on 25-3-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

Erm.. Oh dear. You are going to be getting a bad bit of news (court summons) through the mail soon then. It's illegal not to fill in the census in the UK

The fine for not completing and returning a 2011 Census questionnaire is up to £1,000. You may also have to pay costs. The amount of the fine for not completing the 2011 Census questionnaire will be determined in each individual case by the magistrate. The fine is subject to level 3 on the standard scale under the Criminal Justice Act. Any revision to the Criminal Justice Act could change the fine for an offence under the Census Act 1920.

link

I was going to leave mine until I realised the big letters on the envelope saying "It is a legal requirement to fill in this document" weren't just bluster

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

LOL haha that was funny lol. thanks. sorry to hear about your rott weiler but the loko on the census guys face musta been priceless

i just thouhgt it would been funny adn scare him off..ask him, "now, do those dead people i killed dahmer and buyndy style..do they count"? lol

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.
It seems like this is taking in place in lots of different countries
and is a concerted effort.
It does seem like the census agents are trying really hard to include
and intimidate everyone into co-operation, as i can attest to from personal experience.
I still have this really strange feeling regarding the whole matter. I am aware
that the likes of david rockefellar and prince philip and others have spoken out
about the need for depopulation and population control and it is in this sense
that i referred to the georgia guidestones in the OP.
Some responses have mentioned strange, intruding and irrelevent questions
on the census form. I have not seen a form myself and would be interested
in learning the exact nature of these questions, if anyone could oblige.
The only way we can effect change is to act en masse against our respective governments,
who are all connected and controlled by the same nefarious groups and individuals.
I know this is easier said than done.
I still cannot shake this bad feeling.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
We are having our census at this time (we have one each 10 years), and I have already answered it.

I don't have any problem answering it, but I like statistics.

They ask questions about the place we live (type of house, if it has running water, electricity, etc., type of construction), if we are paying rent and how much (not specific values, just some ranges), the names of the people living at that place and what kind of family relation they have with the one that is considered as family representative.

Then they ask our date of birth, if we are married or not, our nationality, if we have trouble moving, hearing, seeing, etc., our school level, how many hours we work in a week, what is our work, how much money we get from that work, and do we go to work and how long it takes us to do it, etc.

As they can get all the important information from other sources, I don't have any problem giving it to them.

Also, the fines are between 250€ and 25,000€ for people that do not answer it or give wrong answers.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

No intimidation here, they just explained things, give us the papers (including an envelope with Internet codes to fill the questionnaires online) and come back some time in the future to collect the papers.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Canada does a census every 5 years. There should be one soon, this year or next. We used to have a long form go out to a percentage of the people, and everyone else just got a short form to fill out. Now I think they are just going to send us the short form.

They mail them out to us, with a postage paid envelope, we fill it in and mail it back. No one ever comes to our door or bugs us. It's a fine if we don't send it in, but I don't remember them asking anything too personal, just the number of people in the household, and ethnicity.

It's just for demographics and taxes. If they don't know how many people live in the town, and outlying areas, then they don't know about the needs of the communities in the provinces/cities/towns for hiring of services, transportation, communications, education, health care, etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by pshea38

No intimidation here, they just explained things, give us the papers (including an envelope with Internet codes to fill the questionnaires online) and come back some time in the future to collect the papers.

Thanks for the previous detailed response. Maybe i have just been spending too much time
on conspiracy websites and see alterior motives in everything (not that i am not justified
in this on many issues) relating to governments. It does seem strange that this is occuring
this year in many different countries but again it could be because my suspicious side
has been rearing its head more in recent times.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The UN has 193 members, so if all of those make a census every 10 years it would mean that, in average, there would be 19 countries having a census each year.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Every 10 years or so seems to be the norm as it is here in Oz but it's just a census, nothing to get all worked up and suspicious about. Lets planners identify areas of growth, age profiles, socio-economic data they can use to ensure the provision of services is appropriate and commenced before growth outstrips the existing infrastructure like water, sewerage, communications, energy, transport, post, health services, education, roadworks, you name it - all those things that are just expected to be available when you want them have to be planned many years in advance. It helps prevent inappropriate expenditure in areas that have stagnated (eg older population no longer having children will definitely not need an expansion of schools) or areas that have a shrinking population (eg a mining town where the mine has scaled down or closed causing people to move out). Another one they're looking for is those previously older generation places (less births) that have become trendy due to urban expansion, lower property values or easier access to the city due to a new freeway causing a younger generation to move back in which means there's a likely population explosion there in the near future so schools and infant health facilities will become a priority.

Some questions might be considered intrusive though like religion, household income etc. Last time we had a census the 'religion' question revealed that Oz has a large number of Jedis
fancy that lol

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

The questions are intrusive though.

Are you looking for work. Could you have taken a job if offered one in the last two weeks. Do you care for someone and for how many hours. How many hours unpaid work do you do and on and on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join