It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California is next area to shake... Most likely this year???when exactly????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Upon looking at Recent Earthquake maps of both last years, months, and days. I have come up with a question

How has there not been a strong earthquake in California yet. Seriously, it is a little scary to look but they have pretty much happened on every country but the US. When do you guys think it will happen because I am almost positive it will happen this year.

Recent quakes
earthquake.usgs.gov...

30 days
neic.usgs.gov...

Century 1897-1996
rmmcweb.cr.usgs.gov...

1699-2002 Earthquakes (long time)
rmmcweb.cr.usgs.gov...

Many more maps
rmmcweb.cr.usgs.gov...

There is no surprise when you put the dates and locations that the entire plate moves and can cause many different quakes off of it. We have seen quakes in every corner of pacific plate except for North America pretty much. When this happened in early 1900's we had the great San Francisco Quake. California is next and history backs me up. When will it be and where exactly is for us to try and figure out. When do you ATS members think it will be. I think it will be within this year but to say exactly when is difficult.

I work in emergency management and work directly with the NLE exercise for the New Madrid shake in may. I know that the government is becoming more aware of these quakes and is becoming more proactive in its response as in the past it reacted.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i believe human consciousness can create anything
seeing as so many minds are on, and expecting the california quake

it seems only logicial that it will happen, im guessing within a month or two

i hope it doesnt happen though

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
California has an earthquake everyday , very small ones . Most of these Eq's go unnoticed you wont feel them, but a seismograph will pick them up.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
California has an earthquake everyday , very small ones . Most of these Eq's go unnoticed you wont feel them, but a seismograph will pick them up.

I think its pretty obvious were not talking about those earthquakes....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

The earthquake in CA is supposed to be "The Big One", and that usually comes at the very end. It is surprising how many CA earthquake predictions have failed, though, since the odds of every single one of them failing with the evidence they use is pretty interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by SonicInfinity

Most of them have been right. The only reason they failed and never came to pass is because of God. Christians across the world have heard from various prophets and psychics that California would be experiencing the big one soon. Its been a big topic in the Christian community since last year. We all have been praying for God to hold back his wrath. Christians all across the world have been receiving visions of the same thing and we've been asking the father to hold it back. To please let it not happen. And the prayers have been working. But not for too long. California is going to pay all the dues she has sowed to the world. Corrupting cities and nations with our Hollywood filth and trash television. Don't me started on San Francisco. Regardless of what anyone thinks, LA and San Francisco are both going to perish. By major earthquakes then by a major tsunami. It will wipe out the coast. And according to prophecies across the web, part of CA will fall into the sea and other parts are going to be nuked and taken over by Chinese troops when China and Russia invade the U.S. later.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I know we always get 4-4.5 pointers every now and then. anything bigger I never feel...?
Doubler.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by SonicInfinity

Most of them have been right. The only reason they failed and never came to pass is because of God. Christians across the world have heard from various prophets and psychics that California would be experiencing the big one soon. Its been a big topic in the Christian community since last year. We all have been praying for God to hold back his wrath. Christians all across the world have been receiving visions of the same thing and we've been asking the father to hold it back. To please let it not happen. And the prayers have been working. But not for too long. California is going to pay all the dues she has sowed to the world. Corrupting cities and nations with our Hollywood filth and trash television. Don't me started on San Francisco. Regardless of what anyone thinks, LA and San Francisco are both going to perish. By major earthquakes then by a major tsunami. It will wipe out the coast. And according to prophecies across the web, part of CA will fall into the sea and other parts are going to be nuked and taken over by Chinese troops when China and Russia invade the U.S. later.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I just wanted to ask you a few questions and have a chance to read you. So, the library is now open. Number one, when you state "Christians across the world have heard from various prophets and psychics.." you do realize that psychics are in the field of witch craft, which if you didn't know the Bible is totally against. Second, judging others is to be left up to God and only God himself. So by judging others and making comments like "don't even get me started on San Francisco" is a sin in its self, which makes you no better than those of whom are located in San Francisco that create hideous crimes and sins. Third, the fact that you said Christians across the world are praying for Cali is a total lie because I have yet to hear about it in church. Which, once again comes to another sin, in this case is a lie. Christians are no better than anyone else, we do not have magic powers and we can't damn people to hell, or doom people to disaster (in which you have by judging them and dooming them to disaster). It is not up to us to judge what others are doing, or trying to install fear into others because of their sins. Instead, you need to look at yourself and fix who you are, and repent for your sins because you are no better than anyone else. By you judging, lying, using witch craft, and what ever else it is you do makes you no better than the people who sin in California. We Christians, believe that we all fall short to the glory of god and that all judgement is to be left up to him because he is sin free and he is able too judge. But when Christians like you act like they are perfect you make the Christians who actually live through the word of god look bad. Christians like you make up your own laws and use fear to try and get people to repent. But in the process you make yourselves seem as though your better than them when in reality your just as bad and sin just as much.

But any who back to the topic. I totally agree with this topic! I have believed this for some time now that the next land mass to be hit by an earthquake would be California. I think that it will also be this year. The rise in activity of the sun is impacting the Earth's magnetic field. Because we have started a new cycle in the sun we can expect heavy activity.The sun may also be the cause for all the weird behavior we have seen throughout the world.

As the flares increase and the sun becomes more violent, expect greater violence on earth as some go mad.

The pattern is unmistakable. At key points during the solar cycle—from minimum to maximum activity—the geomagnetic field begins to intensify as it comes under bombardment. The triggers are when the activity is accelerating towards the peak, or dropping down towards the minimum.

Much research during the following 70 years has shown that the magnetic field interaction with human's electrochemically driven brains also affects deep-rooted psychological mechanisms including creating anomalous hormonal swings and even significantly mutated brain wave activity.

The magnetic monster initiates a general mass hysteria and a degree of uncontrollable psychosis.

In other words, the world goes mad.

Solar cycle number 24: Worst possible

Solar Cycle 24 has begun. NASA and other space agencies worldwide have been warning about it. The cycle is predicted to be violent, unpredictable, and may even affect the fragile 21st earth technology.

Expected to surge as much as 50 more than the record-breaking solar cycle 23—that saw X-flares larger than ever witnesses by humans—this monster cycle is calculated to reach maximum intensity from 2011 through 2012.

It's the worst possible solar cycle at the worst possible time. Expect more wars, more deaths, more countries toppled and populations displaced.

Ad to that grim scenario that fact that much research also has revealed that increased magnetic storms couples with the magnetic pole shift and changing core of the earth will likely lead to natural disasters such as the catastrophe that hit Japan during March 2011, and it's a veritable witches' brew of madness, mayhem and mass death.

Here is the link.

www.helium.com...

top topics

join