It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Prosecutor Suggested Scott Walker Fake Attack On Himself To Discredit Unions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Source Article

Firstly, I know, it is utterly inconceivable that people in government would consider faking attacks on themselves as a means to discredit their opponents. /sarcasm

Johnson County Prosecutor Brad Cooper said Carlos Lam resigned in a phone call about 5 a.m. Thursday after acknowledging that he sent the Feb. 19 email to Walker suggesting "the situation in WI presents a good opportunity for what's called a 'false flag' operation."

"If you could employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions' cause to physically attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the public unions," Lam wrote in the email, which was obtained by The Associated Press.

And then they say that "conspiracy theorists" are kooks.

Make of this what you will, but it is a sign that the public pressure may be getting to Mr. Walker.

the Billmeister

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
And this little gem:

Lam is the second Indiana prosecutor to lose his job over volatile comments about the Wisconsin protests. Jeffrey Cox, a deputy attorney general, was fired last month after tweeting that police should use live ammunition against labor protesters.

Should N.A.T.O. get involved in Wisconsin?

(I know, I'm stretching it a tad, but there is some level of hypocrisy here.)

the Billmeister

edit on 25-3-2011 by Billmeister because: just woke up... correction blamed on foggy brain syndrome.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

You're right on all calls, Billmeister.
Including your sarcasms!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Great find Bill, I loved the sarcasm as well. It is good to see that they finally got outright caught trying to pull yet another scam on the people. I wonder if they will be punished this time? Wait nope he resigned, I am certain that he will never work in politics again (Sarcasm I love it)

edit on 25-3-2011 by DrCarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
False flag operations are so in fashion right now haven't you heard Mr. Walker? This is like a sad joke. I'm delighted the e-mail had light shown on it. I wonder what kind of advice other elected officials receive that we don't hear about?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DrCarter

Resigned?

I thought he got transfered to "Karl Rove's School of Political Advisory"... or was he a graduate, I can never remember the exact timeline? /sarcasm

Sorry, I guess I'm in a sarcastic mood, but will make an effort to lay off it.

the Billmeister

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister
reply to post by DrCarter

Resigned?

I thought he got transfered to "Karl Rove's School of Political Advisory"... or was he a graduate, I can never remember the exact timeline? /sarcasm

Sorry, I guess I'm in a sarcastic mood, but will make an effort to lay off it.

the Billmeister

No no please don't it is like my second language and I don't get to hear enough. My wife usually shuts mine down with the sleep on the sofa look.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
In an attempt to consolidate further discussion, I suggest we transfer future comments to

this Thread by Protoplasmic Traveler.

Thanks,

the Billmeister

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In addition to this person being prosecuted, if it can be proven that Walker saw it and failed to report it he should be held accountable. It would not be unlikely that this person (if Walker failed to cause a false flag) would turn to someone else to get the to do it. As the Governor of the State Walker had an obligation far beyond that of even an ordinary indiviual to ensure the safety of those within his state and to report and take steps to thwart any violent action. His failure to do so must be grounds for some kind of legal action.

new topics

top topics

join