It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Trafficking Ring Leader Sentenced to 40 Years in Prison

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Sex Trafficking Ring Leader Sentenced to 40 Years in Prison

www.justice.gov

WASHINGTON – Amador Cortes-Meza, 36, of Tlaxcala, Mexico, was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge Richard W. Story to serve 40 years in federal prison followed by five years of supervised release on charges of sex trafficking of minors; sex trafficking by force, fraud and coercion; transporting minors for the purpose of prostitution; smuggling aliens into the United States for purposes of prostitution; and conspiracy to do the same, announced the Department of Justice.

Cortes-Meza was also ordered to pay restitution to the victims in the amount of $292,000.

The sentencing follows
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
American Football: Under-age sex trade booming at Super Bowl
Planned Parenthood Caught on Video Covering Up Sex Trafficking
Halliburton Sued For Human Trafficking
Missing Persons- Help Find Us
edit on 3/24/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, this sickens me to no end, Human Trafficking and or the exploitation of others at the hands of savage animals makes me want to vomit.

Restitution?

I guess cash is supposed to buy those nightmares.

Being passed around in prison is too good for these people.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Human Trafficking

Human trafficking is the illegal trade in human beings for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation or forced labor, a modern-day form of slavery.

The Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children (also referred to as the Trafficking Protocol) was adopted by the United Nations in Palermo, Italy in 2000, and is an international legal agreement attached to the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime.

The Trafficking Protocol is one of three Protocols adopted to supplement the Convention.

Not enough is being done if you ask me.

Modern Slavery - Human Trafficking

Not nearly enough.

www.justice.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think for this sort of crime the sentence should be life without parole, because that's pretty much what their victims get, through all the mental and emotional damage, etc.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I don't get why only $290,000. This guy made MILLIONS - for sure! But at least he's locked up now.

S&F

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by superwurzel666
I think for this sort of crime the sentence should be life without parole, because that's pretty much what their victims get, through all the mental and emotional damage, etc.

From your lips to God's ears.

If only sentences were stricter.

But Washington D.C. has too many criminals in it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I don't get why only $290,000. This guy made MILLIONS - for sure! But at least he's locked up now.

S&F

Probably only what he made off of a few.

Or he paid someone off.

Who knows with this crap?

I'm pissed off.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Now let's see 40 years at 45K for a year in jail equals more than I want to pay for this scumbag. A lawful sentence of death would be cheaper. Perhaps we should reconsider a mandatory death penalty. My best,

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by airforce47
Now let's see 40 years at 45K for a year in jail equals more than I want to pay for this scumbag. A lawful sentence of death would be cheaper. Perhaps we should reconsider a mandatory death penalty. My best,

The only positive here is prison will not be kind to him.

If they do not put him in solitary he will be killed.

Within 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
He should be slowly tortured to death to set an example. They should make it mandatory for all 1st and 2nd rate sex offenders watch Clockwork Orange style. I would pay to torture him myself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Never comment on these articles as I can just imagine the horror, but that's the true definition an a soul-less animal (no offense to my true animal brothers and sisters meant). No love for himself or Humanity left at all and he puts countless people under worse misery then himself. It's utterly sickening but that's what happens when you choose to feed the ego with no self control. Animals do better at disposing of the 'weak links' in Nature then we do at society though.. Locking him away is sadly the much kinder way.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
He should be slowly tortured to death to set an example. They should make it mandatory for all 1st and 2nd rate sex offenders watch Clockwork Orange style. I would pay to torture him myself.

Sooner or later executions will make it to Pay-Per-View.

And trillions more will be made.

To watch suffering.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Lets just do a bullet in the head, I'm sure there are plenty more just like him out there, so I don't see this affecting any sort of natural balance.

Yeah, bullet in the head, sieze all assets and take down those around him in similar fashion.

but lets be real, he's just a bottom bitch funneling sex slaves to the elite whether he knew it or not.

a sinister pawn.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
Never comment on these articles as I can just imagine the horror, but that's the true definition an a soul-less animal (no offense to my true animal brothers and sisters meant). No love for himself or Humanity left at all and he puts countless people under worse misery then himself. It's utterly sickening but that's what happens when you choose to feed the ego with no self control. Animals do better at disposing of the 'weak links' in Nature then we do at society though.. Locking him away is sadly the much kinder way.

No offense meant towards wild animals.

It is just sick, twisted, and perverted to do this to another human being.

Those doing it to other sure are not human beings.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I'm pissed off.

Me too. But what really pisses me off is that his rich and powerful clients are still screwing kids and getting away with murder - sometimes literally.

This Mexican guy probably grew up poor, didn't have too many choices in life - hooked up with a rich turista pig, learned how to play the game.

It's the GAME that's rotten. Hate to say it, but this guy is probably as much a victim as his victims are.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It seems to me if he is put in a particular place with particular inmates - - - he will never make 40 years.

There tends to be a certain kind of "code of ethics" in abusing minors among some inmates.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

A bullet would be cheaper and more humane.

A lot more humane than he was to his victims.

And I agree he is a bottom-feeding bitch.

He was just one of many people involved in this sick practice.

It always goes to two places as well.

Either over to Asia or the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sex trafficking is bad enough but with Minors

People like this and all others who hurt children should be shot.

YES

I said SHOT!

I didn't stutter.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Of course.

But too many pedophiles in power protect their own.

Senators and Congress get away with this so we get crappy legislation.

Or those within Skull and Bones make it to the Presidency.

How do we stop these sick freaks?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
ONLY 40 YEARS????????

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
It seems to me if he is put in a particular place with particular inmates - - - he will never make 40 years.

There tends to be a certain kind of "code of ethics" in abusing minors among some inmates.

Unless they put him in solitary he will not make it past 40 hours.

Let alone 24 hours.

Prison justice is more vicious than actual justice.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join