It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


The Zionist conspiracy to rule the world - NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

log in


posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:30 AM

Originally posted by pepsi78

Simply put Zionism is Communism.

Quite not. Zionism is the perfection of Judaism, not all Judaism believers are equal. Only full bloods would be at the top. Governing the world and all other humans would be their slaves.

They do not consider you to be their equal. Communism is where everyone is metered resources will never find such a policy from anyone practising Judaism...or who believes in Zion.

Russia has many Jewish folks but is only ostracized from world affairs (trade) because they REFUSE to accept full blooded Jewish people are above them. No other reason.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
Read the Wikipedia and see that Zionism is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.

Alright. So what?

The Jews want that specific land as a base.

The Christians are all devout followers of Bible stories and they think the Holy Land is all that. Why? Brainwash.
The Muslims are all devout followers of the Koran and they think the Holy Land is all that. Why? Brainwash.

The Jews have both those religions under control. That is why the Jews want the Holy Land. They want to control the entire Earth and all of its inhabitants. They even tell you this is their Book. They want to stage some great reconciliation. They want to use a specific geographic location that is ''meaningful'' to the three great religions.

The Hindus and the Buddhists and the ''others'' category of brainwash will simply fall to economic and military force.

The non-Jewish Zionists are agents of one sort or another. The Jews cooperate with godless Communists when it helps their cause. Otherwise, the Jews don't want Communism. The Jews beat the crap out of the Russians with their Bolshevik trick.

The Jews do fear the Republic form of government. They try constantly to undermine it. That is why you would see some pseudo-Communist type stuff in politics, or you see a guy who doesn't really represent America very well in politics, or you see popular music or Hollywood movies undermine capitalism and the Republic, etc.

Not all Jews are dedicated to this great quest of controlling the Earth by the way. So don't yell at me. It is very complex. Not all is as it seems. Things get real complex real fast.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
Blame the jews, why not eh!!! Blame anyone but our selves for the worlds problems! Let's blame the 1% so the other 99% of us don't have to take responsibility for the world around us.

Let's all play the blame game and let those who really are against us get away with "murder" because we're all blameing the bogey men!

I tell ya "itz da devil"!!

Take control of yourselves PLEASE!!!

new topics
<< 1   >>

log in