It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya Attacks, Very Confusing To Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I really, really, really did not want this to be my first thread, because I have a feeling I'll get bashed by everyone for asking these questions, but since I'm confused I'm reaching out now, because I really don't know whats going on. (Regarding the attacks at Libya) I've been searching and looking, but I can't seem to find striaght up answers and information.

1. Who's bombing who?
2. Who's the enemy? (I know the real enemy is the people behind the NWO, but who are they trying to portray as the enemy?)
3. Why are there attacks in the first place?

Also, can someone just explain this whole situation to me please. Thanks. (I'm in a hurry so sorry for any spelling errors or any other stuff I may have did wrong)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The rebels (and the UN coilition) are wanting Momar out. He doesnt we to go. The rebels are fighting him and his side of the army. (we're with them)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
there is no simple explanation of
what is occurring in Libya. And since
you are new to the forum. I suggest
you keep digging away as there
will be all sides represented here
on ATS ..... good and bad.
You have to sort through the BS
urself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
1. Who's bombing who?
Black-Ops (us/fr/il) are posing as rebels attacking civilians and military installations. I until now did not see any evidence of bombings by the Khadafi alliance.

2. Who's the enemy? (I know the real enemy is the people behind the NWO, but who are they trying to portray as the
enemy?)
Khadafi is portrayed as the enemy, several world leaders (UK, US, IT, FR) did sleazy stuff to gain wealth and Khadafi was able to help them. After that the Lockerbi terrorist was released other players realized he became a liabitlity.

3. Why are there attacks in the first place?
The control of natural resources is at jeopardy, one of the reasons that Russia and China oppose is that they are building a strong alliance with Iran and other middle eastern nations.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2011 by no special characters because: duplicate

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

i hope that no one would bash you for asking really good questions. Obama sprung this whole situation on us after it was all planned out and agreed upon, it's no surprise that you are confused. The long and short of it is this; uprisings and revolutions are happening all over the mideast, a particularly stubborn leader (dictator) called Moamar Kaddafi (or however you spell it), thinks that he should stay in power, and that his own protestors are rebels and terrorists. The U.N. Security Council passed a resolution to enforce a No-Fly Zone over Libya, allowing the rebel forces to even the odds against the military and air force. A coalition of Western powers, with the surprise backing of the Arab League nations, began to take out Libya's ground to air defenses, radar installations and any aircraft refusing to land.
Bad Guy = Gaddafi
Good Guys = U.N.Coalition forces
Stuck in the middle = Libyan rebel forces
the problem on the ground is that we really don't know who we're helping. Some have even suggested that Al-Qaeda is involved in helping the rebels. So even if we succeed, Kaddafi's gone, minimal casualties, the rebels win, we have no idea what type of government will emerge from the chaos. Meanwhile Ivory Coast, Sudan, Kenya, Egypt, Syria and many other mideast nations face the same revolts and uprisings with no intervention from U.N. or U.S.
Oh, and Libya has a ton of oil. It's their chief export.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

I guess it's worth mentioning that this is the official, MSM, NWO storyline. As to who the real players on the ground are, your guess is as good as mine. We will probably never know the true story.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

actuality,
that's not a bad analysis,
however be it know, with that assessment
you have just scratched the surface.

you didn't mention Gadaffi funding French President Sarkozy's
Presidential campaign

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you didn't mention that those rebels in libya were also
Al Queda fighters returning from Iraq after killing
thousands of Americans.

you also didn't mention that libya right now does not have
a Rothschilds central bank. an invasion would bring
the NWO monetary system to libya which Gadaffi
has failed to allow. don't have a link to that one.

Also, all those dictators from around the muslim nations
are being cleaned out by the banks in switzerland
including Gadaffi.

but never the less, you made a great start

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

NICE. I didn't even think about the central bank issue! That is very troubling. Of course there's no link for that part though, if there was, we wouldn't be having this conversation. These guys are sneaky...

top topics

join