It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENJOY: You're Banned Game!

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hahaha...hey, did you know that those two are actually dating in real life? (the actors)
I love Tyrion too. I'd rather see his bitch-sister get killed off, than him.

Oh, and banned for getting me to talk celeb-gossip, lol!

jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Putting spells on other ATS members is about the lowest one can sink. Its sneaky. As you do unto others, will be done unto you tenfold. Your banning this time around can't even be considered a regular ban. Its more of a solitary confinement to a dark and suffocating space at the very edges of the universe. I`m so sorry it had to get this far. If you are nice in your next posts we can think about upgrading to a place called hell.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Banned for intolerance toward other peoples' religions .. in this case it's the dark arts.

originally posted by: jacygirl
did you know that those two are actually dating in real life? (the actors)

NO WAY! That's kinda cool. Just like Jackie and Kelso are going to have a baby in real life.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I have time-shares in Hell.
Just to mix things up, I also spend time in Purgatory.

Oh, and that's NOT the lowest I can sink. I have friends in low places.

You getting itchy yet?

Banned for trying to scare a girl with dragons.
jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

did you know that those two are actually dating in real life? (the actors)

NO WAY! That's kinda cool. Just like Jackie and Kelso are going to have a baby in real life.

Seriously? That's too funny! I thought Demi had him 'fixed and de-clawed"...lol

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Oh, and that's NOT the lowest I can sink. I have friends in low places.

The place at the outer edges of this universe is not scary. You're essentially a smushed up soul drifting through empty space from eternity to eternity. It gets so boring you begin losing consciousness easily until your mind is duller than that of a worm. No hellfire. No purgatory. Just oblivion.

You getting itchy yet?

Do you know what a spell mirror-boomerang is? You`ll find out soon.

Not that the spell will in ANY way bother you...you are floating at the outer edges of the universe, banned there for eternity. Any other ban I bestow on you doesn't really change anything, but at least it reminds you of your situation.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Banned for liking my present avatar a little too much in previous posts, and for you and my avatar not getting a room.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Another hideous avatar. Enough of this "Aleister" person. Banned!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
BANNED!!
Cause I am feeling anti-......anti-social.....

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You are a gentleman and a scholar. We are all free, and dance and sing at will. The luck of the Irish I suppose.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Blowfish? Really? FUGU ... MMMMMMM .... tasty! I had some in Hiroshima when I was stationed in Japan. I'm going to have to ban you because you made me think of all the tasty food in Japan and I can't have any of it anymore. So ... BANNED.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Banned left and right for making me look up FUGO, thinking it was one of those internet acronyms I may have missed. It would have been a good one too!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Banned left and right for making me look up FUGO, thinking it was one of those internet acronyms I may have missed. It would have been a good one too!

Banned for causing me to sit here staring blindly at the screen, coming up with FUGO acronyms in my head, laughing maniacally...and realizing that I cannot post a single one of them here. (t&c)

jacy

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

FUGO acronyms
Keeping with the 'fish' theme -
Fittingly
Utterly
Great
Upside down catfish

One for the imagination -

Formerly
Under
George's
Underware

fu•gu (n.)
any of several species of puffer eaten as a delicacy after the removal of toxic parts.

Yes it's poisonous and the chefs in Japan have to have a special cooking permit to cut it up and serve it. They have to go to a special school for chefs to learn how, otherwise, those that eat the fish will be poisoned. Some chefs advertise 'a little poison' in the fish so that the customers can get buzzed while eating it.

BANNED FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT FUGU IS.
Double banned for never having tried it. (YUM)

edit on 4/22/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Oh dear, that's not like you at all....BANNED for skimming and assuming!
Aleister is the one that had to google FOGU, not me. Also, you said the fish is FUGU...which I HAVE heard of, because I watch a lot of documentaries, lol.
Okay, no...I haven't tried it personally. I now reside in a little cow-town filled with approx. 35,000 people who, trust me...have never heard of fugu...lol,
...where fine dining choices are Boston Pizza and Montanas.

Would I eat a poisonous fish? I think I probably already have now, post-Fukushima, but that would be a different thread!

jacy

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Aleister is the one that had to google

- Banned for making me think so darn early in the morning.
- I'm self banned for assuming you didn't know what FUGU is.

For our listening pleasure while being banned (keeping with the fish theme of the day)

So long and thanks for all the fish -
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

hahaha...that was funny, thanks for the morning giggles!

But, banned because now my African cichlids are all glaring at me through the glass!

jacy

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Banned wholeheartedly and with no forethought for keeping fish as captives in a tiny enclosure when they could be swimming freely in the lakes and oceans of the world (where they would last maybe five minutes before dying of fright or being eaten by bigger fish, but.........what a five minutes!)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Banned wholeheartedly and with no forethought for keeping fish as captives in a tiny enclosure when they could be swimming freely in the lakes and oceans of the world (where they would last maybe five minutes before dying of fright or being eaten by bigger fish, but.........what a five minutes!)

I actually am sad that my fish are living in captivity, so I do my best to give them a good life. Big clean tank, lots of cool places to hide...plenty of food, etc.
I refuse to have anything 'caged', and can't handle going to a zoo.
So....BANNED for assuming that I had no 'forethought'....I had plenty of forethought....so much that I even have after-thoughts!
Pffffft!
jacy

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join