It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENJOY: You're Banned Game!

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

for starters im banning the 'reply to' bit for been aesthetically displeasing

Skyfloating , Banned for loading your post full of Banning offences. almost like being in a sweet vendors.

funBox

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Banned for being outside the funbox.

and doublve danned for : ot ylper a

edit on 19-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
banned Just to see if I could remove the reply to bit , and also to let you know the monsters are coming to inspect your previous banning actions

funBOx

*a small microfunBox awaits in the shadows with an Uzi ,his tiny steely eyes on the look out , scanning incessantly for the 'reply to' bit*

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don`t like your avatar either. Really bad taste. Avatars are like getting dressed and going out into public.

Let's be done with out right now: You're banned.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I suppose a bastardized amalgamation of Scorpion and Wurzel Gumage is an acquired taste, but im real glad you like it , would you like to by it off me fo a huge amount of cash ? I promise to wash it before I send it to you .. *squeaky feint snickering emanates from the darkest pixels*

no ?

then enjoy Bannation

funbox

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I ban funbox for being difficult and deviating from the standard response for this thread.

I also apply an additional extended ban for using a cultural reference I am unfamiliar with and making me use google to find out what he was talking about.

edit on 4 19 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I`m banning you because you are not as great as they said you are.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Banned for having a newfangled fancy watch, one which doesn't take the sun into account.

This is what the in-crowd in now wearing, and when we show them off to each other we have to make sure there are no shadows to cover our wrists, which would be impolite:

edit on 20-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Its a nice gadget/watch. I`m keeping the watch, banning its owner.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Its a nice gadget/watch. I`m keeping the watch, banning its owner.

Hahahaha, nice knowing you. You kept the watch, then banned its owner - yourself. So that's it for you, I hope you enjoyed your time on ATS.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Hahahaha, nice knowing you. You kept the watch, then banned its owner - yourself. So that's it for you, I hope you enjoyed your time on ATS.

You probably consider your replies ingeniously witty but they have no real-life consequences.

The mature among us don't care whether the "in crowd" is wearing sundials as hoola-hoop skirts or whether you are wasting your precious time pretend-banning people in the off-topic section of an obscure conspiracy-UFO Forum.

Your pretend-bans have no consequences whatsoever. For this reason I`m content and ready to BAN you for pretend-ban-

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Aleister

You probably consider your replies ingeniously witty but they have no real-life consequences.

Banned for spreading falsehoods and lies!
Aleister's ingeniously witty replies do indeed have real-life consequences! They make me laugh!
For real.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thinking of banning you for being way too nice, which is what a girl with a dragon can do with both impunity and immunity. So you are not banned yet, but sit on the cusp, with a dragon (do you have more than one, and aren't they much larger this year?)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

While I do approve of your avatar now and realize you have changed it in order not to get banned again, there is one problem with the post above: You broke the thread rules by failing to ban that jacy girl in some kind of attempt at trying to look like "good cop". The consequence is of course that I need to ban you again, nice avatar or not.

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ooh! I'm teetering on the edge of banhood!!?

*does a little dance on the edge*

Yes, 3 dragons...and they are getting huge! Almost big enough to ride!

Thanks for asking, can't ban you either now.

Let's ban someone who isn't here, hehe...?
jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You are NOT teetering on the "edge" of banhood, you are NOT on the verge of being banned. Abandon all hope of not getting banned because it is happening....

now...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Why did I KNOW it would be you?

Banned for pushing me over the edge.
Now all Hell's gonna break loose!

You have been warned.
jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Now all Hell's gonna break loose!

You have been warned.

Banned for giving empty warnings. I`m still sitting here happy, in good health, in great shape, in nice condition, in fine constitution, in great spirits, in a cheerful state, in joyful mind, in positive attitude.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Ahh...ignorance is bliss my friend.

What you are unaware of, is the fact that not only did I BAN you, but I also HEXED you.
Soon, your blissful state will become uncomfortable, as will sitting.
You may call it a rash...or a reaction to your soap...but deep inside, you will know.

Cue sinister laugh.

jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Banned for taking too darn long to get to the Iron Throne so that you and Jon Snow can rule together. (please be kind to Tyrion Lannister when you take over. I really do like him )

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join