It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Claims Haarp Causing Significant Damage - Depopulation Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Came across this Video and believe Members would be interested in this Scientist View of the causes and cover up that is going on in Japan. She believes what is going on is a demonstration of Tectonic Nuclear Warfare being carried out as a preplanned event to reduce the populations of not only Japan but that of America, Mexico, Canada - an attack against the whole of the Northern Hemisphere.

www.activistpost.com...

Tried to add to current post re 'European Parliment Warns Against Haarp' but thread not allowing additional replies for some reason.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

So who is conducting this attack then? If it is HAARP.... are we attacking ourselves?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2 She believes what is going on is a demonstration of Tectonic Nuclear Warfare being carried out as a preplanned event to reduce the populations of not only Japan but that of America, Mexico, Canada - an attack against the whole of the Northern Hemisphere.

Attack by whom?

edit on 24-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I take it you haven't watched this 60 min video - or you would not be asking the question.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Okay, so how is heating up the ionosphere causing earthquakes and destruction as a weapon? And good god man sixty mins? I don't even talk to my mother for that long and that's saying something, yes I am a bad son.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It seems far more than just america have a haarp...they are in other countries though im not sure of whose got the biggest one.
Many more seemingly credible people are speaking against that haarp, s i think there is some element of danger, though i too dont quite see how we get an earthwquake 100KM deep int the crustfrom pumping energy into the sky.
I remain willing to be shown though.
Teslas earthquake machine is described as something distinct from the haarp array and i am wondering if this is whats doing the deed, and haarp is for weather warfare???

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Leuren Moret is a bit of a nut job - here's an article summarising her position which I imagine is probably what she says in the video but it doesn't take 60 minutes to read (I can't be bothered) - projectavalon.net...

Among the various aspects of the Japan earthquake discussed by Ms. Moret that fit the profile of a HAARP-triggered earthquake system are:
• The earthquake intensity and characteristics; the deliberate confusion by the U.S. around the scale of the earthquake;
• The foreshadowing sale of Japan Westinghouse (controlled by Rockefeller interests) in 2006 to Hitachi and other interests;
• The use of the Stuxnet virus in the Fukushima plant to cause the malfunctions of the cooling pumps and valves, thereby creating the dangerous radiation releases;
• The creation of HAARP-related vortex clouds over the San Francisco, CA Bay Area on March 18, 2011 to trigger a heavy rain out of the radiation from the first Fukushima plant explosion onto the population, food and ecology of the Bay area.

Seems she's missed the boat on at least 1 of those comments - anyone in San-Fran growing extra appendages due to radiation over the last few days?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You realise that the radiation at the levels being seen could take years to kill you?

Not that that's particularly good news...dying of radiation induced cancers is still dying from radiation induced cancers, whether it's within a couple of weeks for severe, direct and proximate cases or a couple of decades for mild cases.

Dead is dead.

Birth defects will start to be seen in higher concentrations than normal, in area pockets where the fallout may have been more concentrated.

Cancers will begin to rise, in the same areas.

Hypothyroidism will become almost epidemic around the more affected 'hot spots'.

Nobody will start to immediately grow extra limbs, these will be recorded in the birth defects in the months and years to come.

Frankly, my personal opinion is that to make light of this, considering the amount of people that have already died, and those that will die and suffer serious illness in the near future is tasteless and ignorant.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

wow, you can sure tell when some one is trying to discredit someone with BS
Monet was right about DU from Iraq affecting everyone in Israel, and even that the use of it in the US is killing folks slowly there too...that why you don't like her?
ppphht.
but then you obviously are some kind of expert by the way you back you comments up

Say I just heard on the radio "they" just took down the radiation monitors along the west coast down because they are showing weird radiation readings..

haarp and tectonic weapons are old news, its a little late to poo poo that now
haarp.net...
pS
haarpe workes on resonating anything..like nickle iron among other things, which is
duh
magnetic...also the solar lunar thing is common knowledge to all these days
makes sense to work with the flow...

japan holds a lot of US debt

edit on 24-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

You realise that the radiation at the levels being seen could take years to kill you?

Not that that's particularly good news...dying of radiation induced cancers is still dying from radiation induced cancers, whether it's within a couple of weeks for severe, direct and proximate cases or a couple of decades for mild cases.

Dead is dead.

Birth defects will start to be seen in higher concentrations than normal, in area pockets where the fallout may have been more concentrated.

Cancers will begin to rise, in the same areas.

Hypothyroidism will become almost epidemic around the more affected 'hot spots'.

Nobody will start to immediately grow extra limbs, these will be recorded in the birth defects in the months and years to come.

Frankly, my personal opinion is that to make light of this, considering the amount of people that have already died, and those that will die and suffer serious illness in the near future is tasteless and ignorant.

It is indeed an extremely serious situation - made worse by the many contradictions by the Japanese themselves. I can't believe for one moment that this current situation in the Nuclear Plant can be overcome and will only get worse. They are trying to save face. If they fail to repair the damage (which I am sure they will fail) then they have to look at all their other reactors. This will lead to a huge financial loss and will cast even more doubt for other countries using same.

As for Haarp causing all this and clearly the NWO finger prints all over it - would she as a Scientist really dare to be so outspoken?

The above OP above states "he can't be bothered" well I have bothered and he does have a few facts wrong - She clearly states that Westinghouse Nuclear Plant was Rockefella Owned and sold in 2008 to Hitachi and Toshiba with 10% going to Khasakstan.
Yes a very dangerous situation indeed.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi OP. I decided to give the video a click. Last night, I set the volume for medium and tried to relax in the next room.

I found just the vocals to be impossible to sit through. I don't want to rip on the two speakers, but all I could think, for the first 30 minutes, is that they're taking forever to say a whole lot of nothing. After 40 mins I took a break, and instinctively stayed away from the listening area while the viddy played out. Did I miss anything?? Really miss anything? The mannerisms of speech were highly disturbing~not that I am any good at this~but really, really, disturbing. it came to me that the way they were speaking was, in itself, sabotage...so it was hard to hear what they were saying.

A couple of images they presented did make sense, though any useful material presented is lost on me at the moment, because I had to wipe the memory of the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yes I know the radiation levels being posited will take years to kill anyone.....if anyone does actually die "in the first place" from them of course.

Given that they are vastly lower than that released by Chernobyl, which were estimated to cause 4000 "extra" cancers over the entire population of millions exposed to them, I am not overly concerned for the fate of the good (or even the bad) citizens of San Francisco.

IMO as soon as the word "radiation" pops up people stop thinking rationally.

DU is a heavy metal poison - just like lead and many others - the fact that it is Uranium with a half life of umpteen billion years simply shows how little radiation it actually contains.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I wonder if there are space based components and moon based as well? (the bigger ones)
edit on 3/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
there are reports that people can feel the radiation
that is the sign of a deadly dose

there is ion and nuetron beams being observed
thats gonna be bad

there is a level of 1600 times the safe limit at TWENTY MILES
what do you think it is near by?

chernoble has been shown to have had a massive cover up
just ask the last couple ( actually just one I think) of the clean up crew left alive

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

you breath DU your shortly dead
go look at arlington

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Well you might want to watch what is actually happening in Japan... the contamination has now spread to 200km and 30km out to sea... This is barely starting. They are scared and have no idea how to deal with it and released info has been shown to be lies and misdirection in an attempt to stop panic...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I am so sick of people moaning about the "depopulation" agenda of the elite.

There is none. Yet. So far they have been encouraging people to breed like rats because cheap labor and cheap human life is HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY. Its why when an indigenous population doesnt breed fast enough, (Europe) they import people from faster breeding regions. "They" need more young bodies, its one of the reasons China and India won the corporate lottery. Lots of cheap labor already in place, and few regulations about exploiting it.

We will at some point undergo "depopulation." At some point this "infinite growth" economy will hit a brick wall and collapse, and hunger, war, and all the related disease will reduce our numbers. But it wont be because of the planning and forethought of the elite. It will be because thats what happens to any animals that overpopulate. Nature takes it course.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I take it you haven't watched this 60 min video - or you would not be asking the question.

Your right I didn't watch that video... but since your the OP I rely on you to answer the question. I don't have time to waste 60 minutes on a crazy lady

For those wondering about the HAARP network around the world

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No HAARP was not responsible for the Japanese situation... but I know many won't believe me
Even John Lear is in agreement via his trusted sources...

HAARP did NOT do this... and if I where you I would be making preparations if you live in California. Never hurts to be prepared with a 72 hour bug out bag and some jerry cans of gas.

When the plate moves that much on one side, it will naturally move on the other side...

Sumatra 2004, Chile 2010, Japan 2011.... all along the same plate. Not fear mongering, but be prepared. The recent fish kill of Redondo Beach was caused by METHANE released from the fault off the coast of Redondo Beach. A huge mud volcano has formed over that ridge. A day after the fish kill there was a series of quakes about 30 miles away in the Gulf of California... as a matter of fact one just happened today as I went to fetch the data

24-MAR-2011 02:04:42 27.76 -111.78 4.1 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
18-MAR-2011 01:44:12 25.42 -109.71 4.5 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
17-MAR-2011 10:52:42 25.32 -109.70 4.2 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
14-MAR-2011 01:43:49 25.45 -109.74 4.0 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
13-MAR-2011 16:07:34 25.29 -109.75 4.6 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
13-MAR-2011 05:54:25 25.28 -110.08 4.0 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
13-MAR-2011 02:50:11 25.44 -109.76 4.6 24.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 21:58:39 25.31 -109.84 4.5 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 20:16:58 25.42 -109.73 4.3 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 17:54:18 25.51 -109.79 4.7 14.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 17:13:01 25.48 -109.72 5.1 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 14:11:04 25.40 -109.65 5.3 12.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 13:26:02 25.35 -109.93 5.5 17.6 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
12-MAR-2011 12:03:42 25.26 -109.96 4.4 10.0 GULF OF CALIFORNIA

www.iris.edu...

So all I can say is BE PREPARED...

edit on 24-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Awesome HAARP Thread bye the way, Flag & Star definitely earned

Just some thoughts regarding Ca

If you look at the history of Quakes in California you will see that we have always had non stop seismic activity for as long as there have been people here to measure it. There are several Quakes a day averaging 2-4.0 on the scale all over the State so unless we have some serious activity no one will even notice.

If I'm not mistaken the San Andreas and nearby Faults are the most active or maybe the 2nd in the world, the Earth Quake capital of the world is Parkfield Ca which sits on top of the San Andreas Fault. Its about 50 minutes South from my house and 20 minutes to the San Andreas Fault

USGS has long been speculating that the constant activity in Ca may help keep very large Quakes from happening so we may never see anything as big as Japan got smacked with.

Lets hope they are right
Being prepared for the "Big One" is definitely a good thing but hardly anyone here is.

Personally I live in the boonies on the edge of a National Forrest with loads of Guns & Ammo, Food, Water, a few Solar panels and gear with plenty of game around to hunt if need be. I'm down for Anarchy when and if it happens

edit on 25-3-2011 by Candycab because: Crappy Grammer

edit on 25-3-2011 by Candycab because: Grammer.... again

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The Japanese have been proven to be covering up the truth according to MSM but when your own Government does it then you really have problems and I think according to this report we will all soon be going into survival mode.

www.activistpost.com...

This link has a chart from the Central Institute of Meteorology and Geodynamics and shows an extremely serious fall out situation developing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join