It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm Clock's going off-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The oddest thing happened earlier today. I got home from work around 7 am; went to sleep around 10 am and then around 1 pm my cat(year old) went ape crazy and woke me up. He was running around almost as if someone was messing around with him with a laser pointer.

Well that got me up for good, so I went on my computer. Around 1:32PM I heard a noise in the living room so I went out to check it out. It turned out the alarm clock in the living room went off. There is a catch though, pretty big one.

There is no way the alarm clock could of went off. On Monday(3/21) an electrician did some work in the living room, so he had to shut the main power off resetting all the clocks to default(would of went off around Tuesday 2ish PM if the alarm button was turned on). And there was no one home other than me since Monday.

Also from time to time I could almost swear I feel something nipping or grabbing at my leg's. At first I would think it was my cat, but I would find him napping or watching birds in another room.

And the previous week I was sleeping in the living room and woke up at 10 pm to the front door slamming open(luckily my cat was in hiding).

I can't help but wonder if there is some kind of pattern to all this without getting too paranoid.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

You can probably chill - until you start experiencing regular phenomena there is generally nothing to worry about.

The funny thing is - Strange inexplicable stuff is happening all around us, at any moment.

Sounds and feelings that normally we would never experience due to our sensory overload are highlighted during those moments of rest, and confused or even feared when they mix with the rare occurrence of paranormal activity.

Nothing to worry about - Unless your ex has a key

Blessings,

GM

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Take what I'm about to say with a pinch of salt, but it is my personal opinion and what I believe.

If you believe in one God, then you are in luck. God created humans to be the most powerful species in the Universe...anything that is interfering from another dimension is only interfering because you are semi-consciously letting it. If you truly believe in God and know that you are protected, you won't let a thing touch you. One more thing - the consumption of intoxicating things such as alcohol or drugs act as accelerators and allow other dimensions to interfere more easily. Just saying...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sounds like you might have a classic poltergeist.

If there is any new infants or small children in the building these can sometimes attract such entities.

If you believe in that kind of thing. Or it's conceivable your cat set the alarm by stepping on the buttons.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I had something very simular to this happen in 95. The house I was living had some strange things going on. I had just gone througha divorce and was trying to save my house. I rented out the other rooms to family and people I trust.
I was working 2 jobs at the time and my clock had a dual alam setting on it. So I set one for my early morning wake up, and the other for my late afternoon wake up. I had done this with out a problem for a year. Then one day the clock started freaking out. It would go off at all hours of the night and day. It would switch over from buzzer to music, at the time if I played any kind of music to wake up to, i would fall back to sleep. So I always left it on Buzzer. I figured it was time to get a new clock, and sure enough the same thing happened. This happened 2 more times, buying new clocks and trowing out the "broken" ones. One of my roomates took the clock i had thrown out and was using it for herself, she never had a problem.
Well one day after waking up late for my second job, I was in a hurry getting changed, as i pulled out my shoes from under the bed the buzzer goes off on my clock. I look over to the nightstand were the clock is and it turns off. I go back down to get the other shoe and the music comes on. I yelled at the clock I dont have time for this and hauled out.Getting to work late Sylvia Browne who was a regular at the time said, "you look more flustered then usual today" I told her my story. At the time I did not believe in the paranormal and the world that goes with it. Sylvia laughed and said I had a ghost in my house. I told her I did not believe in such things and she said it did not matter, the ghost was still there. So she told me who it was , a young boy named Jeff. She then told me to lay down rules with Jeff. Like he cant play with the clock, to him it was a big joke.So I did what she told me to do and there was no more prblems with the clock. Well come to find out, my Roomies were having other odd happenings at the time as well.We paid attention to what was going on and things got better.
Not sayng you have a ghost, but just pay attention to things. You may be suprised what you find out.

new topics

top topics

join