It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sales of luxe doomsday bunkers up 1,000%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

So the billionaires are buying yachts to stay above ground while others are buying bunkers to live underground. Perhaps that might be where this conspiracy lies?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
After further investigation with the rise in mega yachts,it seems there more to it,heres just a small section of my findings.
and these yachts truely are amazeing,and are fitted with serious equipment,and now it seems these mega yachts also have mega submarines aswell,seems they come standard with these mega unsinkable yachts.

Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich has a rather curious new addition built in to his latest oversized yacht. The 557-foot boat Eclipse, the price tag of which has almost doubled since original plans were drawn to almost $1.2 billion, set sail this week with a slew of show-off features, from two helipads, two swimming pools and six-foot movie screens in all guest cabins, to a mini-submarine and missile-proof windows to combat piracy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ed2f2bd2d74.jpg[/atsimg]

source
Inside a Russian Billionaire's $300 Million Yacht

luxurious yacht: Oculus

Boat Named "A" Megayacht Andrei Melnichenko

Mega-yacht SIGMA verlässt Kiel - HDW

Billionaire Submarines

source
submarimes for the super rich

Hawkes says it took him and his team about 15 years to master underwater flying. The Deep Flight Super Falcon unveiled by Ocean Hawkes Technologies last year, became the first production submarine of this caliber. This machine could take passengers over a 1,000 feet below sea level allowing them to explore marine life rarely seen by the world. As this type of technology evolved, Hawkes noticed an increased interest from billonaires and wealthy clients.

The Eclipse is stunning, a real eyeful. It’s just too big to be real. But it is. The sleek, white mega-yacht is the world’s largest and most expensive private yacht at 557 feet, or more than 1 ½ football fields. It cost an estimated $1.2 billion and is the world’s ultimate ultra-yacht. Where’s Robin Leach when you need him? The yacht is owned by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich. He owns the Chelsea FC soccer team in England and earned his fortune in Russian oil and commodities. The 44-year-old Abramovich is generally listed as the 50th richest person in the world. The ship’s features include two helicopter landing pads, a hangar for two helicopters, a 50-foot launch, a German missile-defense system, underwater motion-and-heat sensors and — if rumors are true — anti-paparazzi lasers to protect Abramovich’s privacy. No one seems to know whether such an anti-paparazzi shield really exists. According to English media, the Eclipse is equipped with lasers that sweep surroundings, and when they detect a digital camera they shine a bright light at the camera to prevent photographs. The bridge and Abramovich’s master suite are fitted with bulletproof glass and both are armor-plated. There are intruder-detection systems aboard. Its 12-seat anti-piracy submarine would be launched through a hatch in the ship’s hull and it could dive to about 160 feet. Exactly what features the Eclipse may contain are difficult to say. The ship was built under great secrecy and many details have been widely reported but not confirmed.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Thanks for posting that info, kind of an eye opener, don't you think?

Does Bill Gates own a yacht? Yep, 177 footer! So while Joe Sixpack is burrowing into the ground, the super rich are staying above. I wonder how many of these bunker building company owners have bunkers? You'd think all, right? I guess it's time to get off my lazy butt and do some research.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
meh, i'll go stand outside with a cigarette and no pants on. nothing is permanent. death is beautiful. Rather be dead than try to live on a dead planet anyways...
I like that mate, "rather be dead than try living on a dead planet" that now going to be my attitude..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

so we build bunker Boats and Pyramid‘s
Because when it comes to you and your families safety remember
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!
www.1212bunkers.webs.com

Let me share this before I go if you had to communicate with someone 1,000 years ago with only notes. How would you do it?
Chances are someone from that era doesn’t speak your dialect and this is because about every 200 years or less slang and other forms of talking change. so apparently you are left with one form to communicate pictography. so you might draw a bird a plane and some lines to represent numbers but if the person looks at it and says what the #@%% is this person crazy or super stupid you might understand how the Egyptians or Mayans or many more feel when trying to communicate to us.

what does this mean well these cultures and many more have all gone to enormous lengths to communicate a grave Idea and it is 2012, also it’s in pyramids temples caves and more. well why so important, better question here, we are a little more than a year from the 12,21,2012 date and why are the poles changing what’s going on with the climate, why is all the world in such a disaster and now tsunamis earthquakes ect.

well maybe just maybe these old cultures were smarter then we give credit maybe they were smarter than us at one time(Atlantis) and destroyed for arrogance that thinking nothing will happen their technologies will save them and people who lived 10,000 years before them just smoked way too many drugs or something and didn’t have their resources
just think now we are having solar storms and solar flares and some E.M.P. emissions form the sun and they are getting bigger and bigger son we will see thousands of computers and phones affected by the upcoming e.m.p. blast from the sun. but on the other hand maybe these cultures just want to warn us in the form they hope we will understand with pictures and dates. Lastly is it just coincidence that these cultures all were thousands and thousands of miles apart, or were they really better equipped with technology than us in order to go and distribute the knowledge to others.

And yes I do accept the Anunnaki as a theory

Just something to think about.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
have you guys seen these things?

hahaha

www.ny17.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I like your answer. I'd prefer to stand up top and watch whatever event unfold before my very eyes. I would also start smoking again, why not eh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join