It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pokemon Thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am a huge Pokemon fan. I have been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue days.

Black/White versions were recently released, and it seems like Pokemon is back in the spotlight.

This thread is dedicated to the Pokemon lovers of the world.

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

What is your favorite version?

Why is Pokemon is amazing?

These questions and more, right here in this thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
One of my favorite Pokemon at the moment is Hariyama.

I've been playing Emerald and I am in the Battle Frontier. I love Hariyama's back sprite.

My favorite version is Red version... So many memories.

Pokemon is amazing because of how customizable it is. I love being able to name your Pokemon. It makes your Pokemon unique and awesome.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I remember back then I would play the yellow and silver version. Afterwards I just stopped caring but if I remember there was this one that had high defense, was a water and rock type and was red and yellow color. I think it was called shuckle back then, don't know much more then that but yeah good times.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I've only ever been into the first Pokemon generation, which reminds me I've gotta' download the series again for the sake of nostalgia.

My favorite of all time has to be chameleon, probably the least featured Pokemon now i come to think about it, but when it comes to the card game for sheer stats I'd have to go with Charizard. I'll never forget the time i got beaten up in high-school for my Charizard and Blastoise shineys.

I used to own red, yellow, blue on the gameboy, and had Pokemon Stadium on the N64, out of curiosity i just looked up the Pokemon Stadium reviews, wasn't THAT bad was it? Maybe i'm just recalling it with rose tinted glasses.
edit on 23-3-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I heard u liek Mudkipz?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
1st grade I was a pokemon fanatic card and game boy game was an obsession at the time.
Got about 50 packs of cards for my birthday and got a charizard best birthday evarr.
Later that week i was showing off my new card to the neighborhood kids and some asshole stuck it in his sock and left with it never saw it again.
I was devastated, torn inside out... i cried for days.

I hope karma caught up to this guy, i think a life sentence in prison will do

But i actually recently got back into pokemon and bought pokemon white I thought i grew out of it but it is still fun lol

here is my line up
elektross lvl 62
Krookodile lvl 64
Emboar lvl 58
seismitoad lvl 64
Metang lvl 63
Braviary lvl 62
# wit me dog
edit on 1-4-2011 by austingoeshard because: incomplete

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
My favorite Pokemon were Lugia and Mew

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I was a fan of the original series and silver, but im only posting because I though it was funny how people got there cards stolen, I too lost a Charizard and many more from older kids back when I was in elementary, bastards.

top topics

join