It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesnt matter who reaches the POINT FIRST as long as 1 of us made it the door fits us now!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
All can
None special
just FOCUS
REALIZE......FAIRNESS
CARE/LOVE
delete EGO/SEGRAGATION/
RACIAL-RELIGIOUS HATRED/SELF CENTERNESS---
GREED
ALL IN THIS TOGETHER APPROACH
except the creator of ALL CAN SEE ALL even those feard are observed!!!!
understand?
Be well

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What does it have to see with "General Conspiracy"?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

Considering... It has much, your spirits and what they can do, what is not told they can do and why they are wanted by ?? also why the spirits shall be feared.... see the conspiracy.

Awaken
edit on 3/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not being mean but I am confused. That made no sense....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
1st question: do you have a topic of discussion?

secondly: do you look like this

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
Not being mean but I am confused. That made no sense....

Im just sayen look internal you are ALL PERFECT. Conspiracy being you are not.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Topic is we all can rise to our higher selves and whoever does it will basically pull the rest consciously/spiritually. And no not saying its me in any way but acknowledging if someone does they will pull the weight of all up to a new level of understanding 9possible even the universe, so look deep ALL you got some secrets embedded! And no I dont resemble sir riddler lol.
Thanks
edit on 3/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I understand what your saying, but I think its more suited for the metaphysics forum. I see the topic, but not the conspiracy

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

I understand what your saying, but I think its more suited for the metaphysics forum. I see the topic, but not the conspiracy

The conspiracy is that we have been programmed to "think" with our "head" (mark of the beast for christian?)
that we are, who we are not.
IMHO

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeup2change

I dunno how you got that from the OP but good on ya.

the way it was presented should be in the rant forum or metaphysics, all i'm saying. Its ramblings, not solid topic of discussion.

lol just noticed it was moved to rant forum.
edit on 23-3-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: last line

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the input
The marathon is just that. Its a team thing not individual its UNIVERSAL (many are lost). How mean would it be to run the whole relay and not consider the rest? So get from point a to point b and remember many are not to be left behind.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What can we do to bring everyone with us?
My husband still sees everything with his mind, the way we were all programmed to.
Ironically, he is a programmer, but it is me seeing the signs.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wakeup2change

Remain strong in your faith or what you believe in that drives you towards the higher power. It kind of helps create the pathway for them to travers upon. Why they may be trying to reach the same goal you may have better understanding already and can save them time in laying the path since you have already created it. From that point on its up to them to recognize you found the door and what its there foor and only up to them at that point if they enter it or remain lost in confusion..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thank you, I will continue on this path and wait for him. He has already seen, he just hasn't let go of the thought process. He still judges everything with his mind.
He is also sick right now, which I believe is due to his spiritual struggle.

Off topic:
I love your name, that is the sign I was born under. Thank you for posting here. I hope others will too. I am past all of the things going on in the world, except to see them as signs. I hope others will change their PointOfPerspective and move more towards these kinds of threads.
I am done being tempted by things that will turn to dust, I want love and light for all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

This has been so hard. Things started to happen. I was seeing all these things. All of this "knowledge" was coming to me and I had a straight path. No confusion, no hate. Only love and knowing.
Then it seemed to stop.
I will confess here, I really believed that I had found the door and was walking the "way". That what you said was true and it was a message for me, not only me, but me/us/everyone (with eyes and ears to hear and see).
I was overcome with the desire to shine and plant seeds, it seemed my higher self was in control and that was great. It's funny, I keep saying I, but when in this state everything was a "whole". Not "I" but "we".

My husband kept thinking everything I said and did was out of ego. He thought that I was saying I was better and knew more, but I had no thoughts of any of that.
So, eventually, in anger, I said that I would give it all up and not see anymore.
Now? Nothing. I take full blame for it, he didn't understand, and I couldn't take that we were so out of harmony.
Ego won out.
I still know stuff, it's not like I am like I was before this transformation, but the true heart knowledge seems gone.

new topics

top topics

join