It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this...WtF?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You have a hard time believing it? I have a few links for you.

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Dew took place from 1951-1952 off the southeast coast of the United States, including near Georgia, and North and South Carolina.[1][2] Operation Dew consisted of two sets of trials, Dew I and Dew II.[2] The tests involved the release of 250 pounds (110 kg) of fluorescent particles from a minesweeper off the coast.[1] Operation Dew I was described in a U.S. Army report known as "Dugway Special Report 162", dated August 1, 1952.[2] The purpose of Operation Dew was to study the behavior of aerosol-released biological agents.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation LAC (Large Area Coverage), was a U.S. Army Chemical Corps operation which dispersed microscopic zinc cadmium sulfide (ZnCdS) particles over much of the United States. The purpose was to determine the dispersion and geographic range of biological or chemical agents.

open.salon.com...

A Department of Justice website on the dangers of '___' states that in the early 1950s “the Sandoz Chemical Company went as far as promoting '___' as a potential secret chemical warfare weapon to the U.S. Government. Their main selling point in this was that a small amount in a main water supply or sprayed in the air could disorient and turn psychotic an entire company of soldiers leaving them harmless and unable to fight.” The CIA entertained a number of proposals from American scientists concerning placing a large amount of '___' into the reservoir of a medium-to-large city, but, according to former agency officials, “the experiment was never approved due to the unexpected number of deaths during the operation in France.”

That information is from this book.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1950, in order to conduct a simulation of a biological warfare attack, the US Navy used airplanes to spray large quantities of the bacteria Serratia marcescens over the city of San Francisco, California, which caused numerous citizens to contract pneumonia-like illnesses, and killed at least one person.[29][30][31][32][33] The family of the man who was killed sued for gross negligence, but a federal judge ruled in favor of the government in 1981.[34] Serratia tests were continued until at least 1969.

It's all very scary, no?
edit on 23-3-2011 by PapillonSkeletons because: added one more link and quote!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

We just ran into operation of top secret aircraft. Most likely invented by Tesla.

I had no idea Tesla was jetting around the world in the early 1900's in an electric flying vehicle. No wonder he was so worldly.
edit on 23-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

In the luxury of a Pullamn car.
You remember those.

300 miles per second to England in luxury.
That's what Tesla said and no one ever said he lied.
So where did you come from.

The people who are doing just that today are shut up about it
and let people like you make a fool of themselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

i best not be one of the friends that "love " to tell ya bout chemtrails haha... simply showing evedence of weird things. Nobody knows for sure... but at least we know for a fact the government would Never Lie... or cover # up right!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join