It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this...WtF?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have a few friends that love to tell me about chemtrails. Now i admit i know nothing about them...

I have a hard time believing people are so sinister that they would intenionally polute the world with chemicals for whatever reason. Then i was presented with this Video...and well, i don't have an explaination for this...

What is the point of whats happening here? It can't be good for nature, or the surrounding area whatever it is...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Could they be using something like that to cover up the *real* chem trails or Military secret War Aircraft from radar??

Nick Pope for one had a documentary on the secrets of UFO's. At the end of the film he shows a radar satellite cloud pattern that was doughnut shaped... here let me post the link to that vid...

www.youtube.com...

?

final point... they've realized they need to cover up radars so we can't collect data to prove a mis-deed?

To the Troll: Government basement worker:
I had to edit because I got to thinikn.. Remember when Gerlado let out the location of the troops during Iraq? I shouldn't be saying things that could give away Military secrets... right? When innocent lives are being taken away for your Profiteering... When you allow Wall St, Banks and HUGE CORPS to call the shots for greed... btw..we know about the memo that Bush gave out letting his Generals know that he wanted to take out 5 MidEast Countries... guess which ones? Durfar wasn't one of them. *meaning Genocide was going on HUGE in Durfar. 1 very old man was found with over 70 bullet wounds...trying to make a point or murder?
Anways... should I being doing that? does yea go with HELL??
edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: letter to troll

btw.. Retreat goes with Hell goes with NO!!!
edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: final aggravating point

edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Seeing how there are a bunch of people standing right in it without masks, I doubt it's toxic, whatever it is. It reminded me of a giant fire extinguisher at first though.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
it's a modified jet engine used to disinfect decontaminate military aircraft and the like .... also can be used as a means to provide ground cover for troops.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Annie Mossity because: decontaminate not disinfect

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A comment from the YT link brought me to this.

It seems to actually be a "TMS-65M CALORIFIC DECONTAMINATION VEHICLE".

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
so thats where clouds come from!!! iv always wondered

seriously tho WTF is that???

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My guess is that it is either some type of attempt to cloud seed or something relating to being able to confuse radar ( i got that one after a google search
) but really i dont know.....

After searching for TMC 65 on google, there are lots of sites claiming it is proof of Chemtrails... well for a start all the people standing around it are not wearing masks so the vapour isnt toxic.... i think it's water vapour ( steam )

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Good find!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What doe it matter? Seriously? You and I know of the evidence. So does the world. A new thread for an old problem that none of you are going to try and fix. Peaceful talks will not bring down the HAARP, or the government. America demands violence. Why is America not having protest you ask? BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE PUSSIES! The plan has been set since day one when many species put their DNA together to create you humans.

Think about it. If Noah was the only survivor with his family and animals, wouldn't the world be like the hills have eyes with cross contamination of DNA? Connect the dots robots. Funny how Libya kills their civilians with weapons but the USG kills their civilians with pharms, chemicals in food. Haha you people still live day to day wishing for a change. Its not hard to get thousands upon thousands of dedicated Americans to the White house whose land IS OWNED BY ANOTHER COUNTRY and burn it down. Its been burned once and it can again. Whats the worst that could happen? The country of Colombia would send troops to help with Capitol hill? I highly doubt it since they are protecting Americas war on drugs in their own country so the DEA can enforce drugs to the civilians.

Is it me or does anyone else see that the DEA does their job right? They ENFORCE the DRUGS upon you civilians. The pyramid scheme is all this country runs by. The select few at the top know the plan, but the lower levels don't know crap. They follow and enforce the procedures you live by slaves. WAKE UP!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
My guess is that it is either some type of attempt to cloud seed or something relating to being able to confuse radar ( i got that one after a google search
) but really i dont know.....

After searching for TMC 65 on google, there are lots of sites claiming it is proof of Chemtrails... well for a start all the people standing around it are not wearing masks so the vapour isnt toxic.... i think it's water vapour ( steam )

Geez i hope its just steam....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Hi there friend, how do you know this information cause if true then on this occation we can confirm 100 persent that someone most likely military were spraying chemicals in possibily a public area. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

This is as close as i could find;

It's similar but not exactly the same.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drustew

Hi there friend, how do you know this information...

because it is Just That

TMS-65 Decontamination Vehicle

A modified turbojet engine mounted on a Ural-375, using heat and water or decontamination fluid to decontaminate a tank in one to three minutes. It can also be used to generate smoke.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

looks like a bug fogger...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Throw a couple of EMP grenades in there and you got detection hell.
Good Find I would love to see this thing in action.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Thanks for the quick answer. Am still at work and on the blackberry so couldn't research much at this time so thanks for that!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ReaPErofSIN

after I read 3 sentences from you I give you a

and another...

What does it matter? Why do we need to get the info out? We need to build the Army man! Example.. I can kick your ass but not 20 of you... see the math?

I'm trying to keep it light with a little heavy...

and a whole LOTTA REAL... sorry.. I was so excited about the math..lol
edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: KeepIN it REAL

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I think you found some mis information.
I see high flying triangles on some days and then haze coming down lower than the clouds the next.
Big mystery.
No.

We just ran into operation of top secret aircraft.
Most likely invented by Tesla.

The haze probable some nitrogen and metallic compound due to high voltage propulsion system.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's obviously not toxic as the only PPE (personal protection equipment) seen is some headphones. Optimistic has a link that shows it to be a decontamination unit, from Russia. Look like he gets the gold star for the day. I immediately thought of a smokescreen. It actually looks like an insect fogger on steroids.
Does it mean it can't be used for something else? No. But most things can be used for something else. You can turn a potato, a piece of PVC pipe, hairspray, and a lighter into a cannon, but it doesn't make any of the parts more deadly than any other. If you google it (using both the TMC65 and the spelled out version) shows a lot of conspriacy sites have claimed it is somehow a weapon. If the place you learn about something without researching it yourself is a conspiracy site, then you will get the potato is fatal projectile story everytime.
It can't be making clouds or affecting the weather. It's obviously ground based.
As to the "donut" contrail, well, they are cool, but I've seen them described before. All contrails have a circular component, because of the things in the engine that spin. This is why you can also get a "string of pearls" and spiraled, like a phone cord. They are not always visible, but the circulation is there nonetheless, just like you can't see wind.
Here's a short, complete explanation; I"ve seen other studies talk about these, too. Just google it.
Donuts-on-a-String Contrails

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

We just ran into operation of top secret aircraft. Most likely invented by Tesla.

I had no idea Tesla was jetting around the world in the early 1900's in an electric flying vehicle. No wonder he was so worldly.
edit on 23-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join