It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strangest Sound...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
A lot of strange things have been happening as of late.
The strangest of them all happening just now. I was sitting, getting ready to get on ATS, I layed my head on my knee, and suddenly this noise, somewhat of a smoother version of the rumbles heard around the world as of lately. It was so loud, as if it was right in my ear canal, as if something was channeling the sound into a moment of conciousness. This sound persisted for well over 2 minutes, until it was disrupted by my cigarette going out and burning my finger. I still feel pressure on my left ear, where the sound was entering from, and VERY faintly, still hear what I believe is the pain of something.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The Pain of Mother Earth and all we have done to her .....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If the sound was in your head, it was likely transmitted via a transducer. This could also cause pain, and a long list of effects. Government groups use this tech, and some individuals are also playing with it. You may be targeted, of a random victim. Where are you? In or near a city? Any other info?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Or just new energy coming in because she's growing..

We could go the easiest route though, fear, and say she's pissed off and deliberately trying to kill us.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Or.... it can be all in your head?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Its your stomach rumbling. This means you need to eat more cheese. You see, as soon as you put your head on your knee, your ear is close to your stomach so you can hear it rumbling. The only cure for this is cheese. (Well, it works for me).

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Please pick an ongoing thread to add your comments to
ATS Search: The Strangest Sound

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed / removed
Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join