It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Lurker, Here Lurker!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Is this a rant? We don’t know…
we’re divided…
any who…

Here lurker…. Here lurker, lurker… come out of lurking and join us!
We would love to hear your craziest ideas! And your psychotic ramblings!
I’m nuttier than a can of Planters… and I came out of lurking February 15th… makes my 3rd time too
and I love it! Best decision i've made since buying Cheese in a can... mmmmmmmm

Trust me its fun to read… but to actually reply is… far greater than reading… imagine all the arguments you can have…. All the blood pressure and nerve pills you will digest from the future fights you will have!
Imagine your thoughts might be something we all love, maybe your “on to something” ? or maybe your just “on something” none the less… we wanna hear your ideas, well at least I do my other personalities could careless…

No seriously… Lurkers I dare you come and join us!!!

And current members… Shut Up… this is between me and the Lurkers…

Ps… I’m very tired and my mind is melting from lack of sleep and over time at work… so don’t judge me

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

WHAT GIT YEE YOU WHOO!!!!

Yer bringin them outta the woodwork? Theres plenty already on here..

Just look at that badw0lf guy, what a lunatic...

Someone call Doctor Phil!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Fine!
I came out of the shadows. I'm an agent of the swollen eyeball! What more do you want from me?! Do you want to hear about my views on Meltup, or Zeitgeist, or Loose Change?! They never said my opinion mattered, and they all said it was more of the same!

I have been exiled from discussions and conversations because of my outlooks on the American dollar. Many people consider my political viewpoints moot, and my conversation topics inane and nonsensical. They say it's, "stoner rhetoric," and that I've been researching too much on the Internet while under the influence of marijuana.

I don't personally agree with any of it. I'm just someone who personally knows things will go down in flames. I watch because one man has no power in this time right now, that is to say, unless you're Ben Bernanke. He's the real terrorist here.

That's all I have to say, because I'm an agent of the swollen eye ball. We watch. We wait. We listen. Our eyes are swollen with delight. There isn't much else this lurker has to say. It's all been said and done. I'm not Lucifer, or Jesus, or even Mary Magdellan. Just an agent of eyeballing. Nothing really more to speak of.

The lurkers just have little to say, or much too much to say, as I've proven in this ridiculous claim.

Also, Gerald Celente is the man.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
Fine!
I came out of the shadows. I'm an agent of the swollen eyeball!

LMAOROFL THats the best thing I've read all week!

Agent of the swollen eyeball.

I love that

oO

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
You'll scare off the Lurkers!!!!!!

(I'm attempting to clone every Lurker that comes into the thread and create a super covert army of spies that will sit around and watch things for me... like example... whats really in that Coca-Cola recipe... they would spend years waiting/watching for the secret... so they could report back to me !!!! Don't mess it up!!!)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball

That's all I have to say, because I'm an agent of the swollen eye ball. We watch. We wait. We listen. Our eyes are swollen with delight.

muhwahaha yesh yesh... your clone will do just fine...

muhwahahaha

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

*nods* *zips lips making that finger gesture pretending lips are actually zips*

So... weird weather we're having huh...

*whistles into the distance*..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball
Fine!
I came out of the shadows. I'm an agent of the swollen eyeball!

LMAOROFL THats the best thing I've read all week!

Agent of the swollen eyeball.

I love that

oO

(Don't tell anybody, it's actually an Invader Zim reference to a group of syndicated truthers in the world that is full of non-truth and total corruption. Actually it's like our world, except in a cartoon, where an alien actually exists within the people. They're so ignorant they overlook the basic fact his skin is green, his eyes fall off, and his speech is just absolutely misguiding and obviously suspicious. It makes you say: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! DO YOU GUYS NOT SEE THIS?!")

But my eyes are red with fury. I almost want to make a comment about how red my eyes are every single one of my posts now.

Anyway, that's me! Hi! I like cats!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

haha

yeah I know right? Crazy the weather has been lately!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Hey There Swollen Eyeball!
I'm more of a dog person

but I had a cat once upon a time that I loved more than anything....
and my cat loved me... it was meaner than hell and would bite and scratch everyone but me...

I spent hours if not years in deep conversation with that cat...
When I left my home, I made it clear to my roommates I would kill over that cat...
And in my absence that cat was in charge... for he was my second in command
A toast to "Blar Kattar" the greatest cat I have ever met...
edit on 3/22/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I see your logic!

Red eyes and likes cats!

I too was once a swolleneye legion.

Now the damn pigs swarm on the dens of the legion corrupting their aura..

I still like cats tho!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, the swollen eyes haven't been red for some time. We here in the Maine-Land have the ability to redden our eyes, really at any time. I just don't think the money should be going towards making my eyes swell with a HIGH level of delight. I'd rather invest in food. And guns. And bullets. And gold. And fresh water. And toilet paper.

But mostly in bullets. And fresh water. But also food.

No, that makes no sense! DON'T DISS ME!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Well, the swollen eyes haven't been red for some time. We here in the Maine-Land have the ability to redden our eyes, really at any time. I just don't think the money should be going towards making my eyes swell with a HIGH level of delight. I'd rather invest in food. And guns. And bullets. And gold. And fresh water. And toilet paper. But mostly in bullets. And fresh water. But also food. No, that makes no sense! DON'T DISS ME!

That was possibly one of the most intelligent things anyone on this board has said in a long time...

...seriously...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ha, cool thread. Umm, what's a crazy idea I can post?
Here's a quote from "High Priest"
"Sex, drugs, fun, travel, dancing, loafing. You name it. Anything that's pleasurable is going to bring down the wrath of the power-control people. Because the essence of ecstasy and the essence of religion... is that you give up power and swing with it. And the cats who can't do that end up with the power and they use it to punish the innocent and the happy."

Well, that doesn't sound so crazy. I guess it does to some people! Oh well, there it is.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Well, your post was so invitingly odd that I had to emerge from my cloud-enshrouded lair of lurkdom to say hello.

"Hello."

I am CloudHidden, seldom psychotic and easily amused. I only ramble when I am drunk, and I only drink when I am sober.

I am at this site every day, several times a day, and have really been considering emerging from my lair, so this is the perfect opportunity, especially sense I don't have to make since. (Did you see what I did there? That. Just. Happened.)

Sincerely,

Lurky McLurkerson

Second Line (Did I do that right?)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard

Did you know that
"Circus O's" is just as good as Fruity Loops and Circus O's cost a lot less...

Got to love Save-A-Lot grocery stores

oh and interesting post... thanks for dropping by and sharing!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CloudHidden

that was very clever... I need clever clones

your clone will be strategically useful muhwhahahaha

Welcome out into the light!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

*Blinks*

Hey, this isn't so bad.

Are there snacks? I was told there would be snacks in the Evol Clone Army. Maybe a juice box?

Just don't make me wear a helmet. They're stuffy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CloudHidden

The Resisty is actually a group that sponsors the use of snacks in collective qualities. See us in early 2012 when we are distributing snacks to the Resistance in dark age post-USD collapse apocalyptic America. We might not move from New England. But hey, if you hear some dude running around yelling about the Resisty and how he has snacks...

... that will be the AgentOfTheSwollenEyeball. I think that's my username. I don't know. I'm really drunk.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
"Little gal, I'm sorry we had so much trouble communicatin'. You know what they say, mans is from mars and womans is from the ribs of the mans. But wheres the cheap whores come from? I don’t know, suppose I outta ask your momma." - Early Cuyler

<<   2 >>

join