It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ley Line Research

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Should I post another global ley, like I did the 104? Did you guys like that? I could do Stonehenge-Giza. Give me a few minutes while I strip off some of the markers, then I'll post it.

(By the way, I hope you guys don't mind me doing that. Its just that I've put hundreds of hours into the research, and I don't want to just throw it to the public just so someone can write a book from my work. I don't mind trading research, I just do want someone to rip my hard work. I hope you guys understand)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Hello ATS members on this thread, especially to the OP, thank you very much for posting this thread the ley lines have interested me for quite a while now but have neglected to follow up on my research.

Please forgive my ignorance OP but would you say the ley lines are " static " in position or do they move about at certain intervals in time.

Also does "Dowsing" have a link of any kind in relationship to ley lines.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightwhosaysNi

Hi there,,

could you would you possibly provide more information regarding your ley lines and heiroglyphs connections i am very intrigued as to what it is you have found,

Kind Regards,

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I used to be really into ley lines when i was a teenager, which was twenty odd years ago so i can't recall everything, but i'll add here what i can recall.
Here in the UK ley lines have been known to attract UFO's, or infact MANIFEST them!! Because they could possibly be dimensional portals! The lines pass through tumuli, which are prehistoric earthworks, stonehenge and similar things. People claim to have seen Faeries in these areas. Again, dimensional portals, gateways etc.
Time distortions are reported:
A man on his way home from an inn passed a tumuli, also known as faery hills. As he passed he heard music
coming from the hill and noticed a door in it's side. He ventured in and was greeted by an enchanting faery wench, who inticed him to dance and partake in a party inside the mound.
After an hour or so he bid them farewell and made his way home, where they had presumed him dead,
because he had been missing a year!!
Apparently, if ley lines are disturbed it brings ill luck.People have reportedly built house extensions over them
unwittingly, and suffered all kinds of paranormal trouble.
Building main roads etc through them turns them "sour" and they become "Black Streams" where the once
positive spirit energy turns negative and anyone living on it or by it will have all kinds of misfortune.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

Nice one thanks for that story and for the information, why on earth did you stop with your research hmmm, well im glad you chipped in now and would love to hear any other info or stories you have, can these ley lines been seen with the naked eye or with the aid of technology of some other sort and will they be in the air or on the ground, its good to hear from a fellow UK Midlander, at present im in Worcestershire,

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'd like to recommend a book I've had since 1991, although the copyright is 1983. The author is Blanche Merz and the book's entitled ' Points of Cosmic Energy '

Blanche Merz is a geobiologist

From the back cover:

Geobiology is the study of the Earth's influence, at a precise point, on everything that lives, be it human, animal or plant

Blanche Merz is a geobiologist of international reknown. After years of painstaking research and world wide travel, she has made an astounding discovery. She has proof that the Earth is threaded with magnetic lines, which she likens to the meridian points of acupuncture

The ancient people knew of these points and the author hasa tracked down many, using modern technology, that are ancient places of open-air worship, temples, cathedrals and tombs where corpses have remained intact, without mummification

The author shows that the points still retain their vibratory intensity, and their powerful influence on people'

Chock filled with illustrations, photos and diagrams

ISBN: 0 85207 194 9

Of associated interest, imo, is the work of commercial pilot Bruce Cathie and his theory of the 'world power grid '

And of course, my old favourite, T.C. Lethbridge

Shame no-one from Australia's popped up in this thread. Hopefully they still may

From 1978 until 1985, we owned a house near the beach in Queensland, Australia. Although I'd had what are termed 'paranormal' (normal in my view) experiences all my life, the number and variety went right off the scale in that house, despite that it was only a few years old when we bought it and in a new, sunny residential estate

I suspect the house (and one section of it in particular) lay on what is known as a 'portal '. And I do not regard that as a positive, because the experiences were of the more sinister variety

Some years later, we purchased another house in the same street, not far from the first. It too, was the scene of further paranormal phenomena, although not of the number or intensity of the first house. The experiences in the second house were a lot easier to handle, were instructive and therefore could be described as positive

An old timer told me that prior to development, the area was known to locals for its ' moving, glowing balls of light ', which I guess might have been swamp gas although I don't know

A reading of Lethbridge could suggest that underground running water may be responsible. Again, I don't know, although being close to the sea and with mountains to the rear, it's very possible there were underground rivers and streams throughout the area. And about a mile away there was a specific location, about 300 metres in length, where concentration simply blinked-out. In fact we came to recognize the feature because of the sudden blink-out of concentration. We encountered it on the coast highway - scene of numerous accidents, should add. I suspected at the time, having no other explanation to hand, that this area too may well be over underground or perhaps crossing streams which ran under the beach and exited in the sea, out from the shoreline. Would be great if someone could research that area and specifically our first house, where it was literally like living in a paranormal zoo

In conclusion, I hope people cease attempting to gain credibility at the expense of traditional methods such as dowsing.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Dock9 because: typing corrections

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Hey dock9 thanks for the link to the book i shall certainly look for it and as regards to your story in Australia WOW uncanny coincidence you happening to find 2 houses with paranormal activity and the accident blackspot as well, do you think there is a sort of " band width " to these ley lines i mean how wide they are and what is the distance between or the area that is covered. If you are back in the UK as im assuming have you had any other paranormal goings on around you, i suppose im asking if it has followed you !!! sorry. Yes in regards to the under ground streams of water would you consider them in parrallel " as above so below" to coin a phrase. Do you do " dowsing " yourself ???????

Icanseeatoms.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Icanseeatoms because: spelling correction

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by woghd

I had a post concerning the Jefferson ley line and the BP Oil spill here and explained about the magnetic grid our planet has here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wow, the Jefferson Ley was actually going to be my next project! I didn't know it had a name. I just drew a line from the washington monument to the Georgia Guidstones and was amazed. Any chance of romancing you into sharing some info?
edit on 12-4-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

Hi there fellow dweller of worcestershire!

Ley lines run through the earth, but i guess it's poss that the energy could be above ground as well in these areas.
I can't see them, but people who are sensetive psychically may be able to.
Something occured to me earlier:
I wonder if crop circles manifest themselves where ley lines are? It would not surprise me at all.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

Hi there,

did you mean to say that the crop circles could be where the ley lines intersect at their junction point or the grid space inbetween.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ok, I see there is some interest in my work. Due to my inability to scan and upload anything (scanner's broken, and I am limited to borrowing somebody else's computer), I'll do my best to explain what I have. Firstly, something to lay out the ground work. Ley lines are the sort of the "wire frame" of the universe. They are stationary, but they run through everything - from sub-atomic particles, to living organisms, to the entire universe. They are what allows things to take the shape that they do, on the quantum level. The best way to observe this is to look at the fractal geometry of a snowflake. There are no other physical forces that determine all those unique patterns. Look at it as "quantum energy", for the lack of a better term.

Now the fun part. This will be hard to explain without showing you my chart :/ The best way to help you visualize the chart, is for you to draw it. Here's how it looks. Start with a circle. Mark out, in PRECISE measured angles, 24 points all the way around, like on a clock, with whole marks, and those in between being labeled as halves (eg- 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, etc); these are the primary points. The next part is to draw on 60* triangles all the way around. Start at the 12, to 4, to 8, to 12. Then from 6, to 2, to 10, to 6. You should see Solomon's Seal, there should be 12 of them. These are the primary lines. In between the major points are 5 secondary points, with lines going straight to the center. These are secondary lines. This set are what I refer to as Alpha lines. They are the lines we normally experience here - where the "hot spots" are, on the surface. Then there are Beta lines. On the chart they will form 90* angles, running straight across, so the lines run perpendicular and parallel. In the real world, they make up the internal framework of a structure. You should also be able to see other shapes and patterns on there that you'll recognize in nature.

The Egyptians, Chinese, Mayans, Minoans, et al, used this chart to design and find the ideal locations for their most important structures. This is the key to the great pyramids. It's not just that they align with the Three Kings in the Orion's Belt constellation, but they sit on a key Hot Spot. The specific design of the Khufu pyramid(internally speaking) was intended to utilize the pyramid's location to its utmost potential, and to harness the most energy possible by following the ley lines. All the Pyramid-cultures used heiroglyphs in their temples and other major constructs. These symbols line up on the chart, and when a complete set of symbols is aligned, the chart shows blueprints for an important building (likely for the building they are found in). Heiroglyphs are NOT a language, but rather pieces of a puzzle. This chart has a 3d counterpart, and that is what the Mayans used to build their underground complex in the middle of the Nazca Plateau. All those symbols on that plateau are placed to indicate important points in the complex, such as entrances, vents, drainage, etc. Place THEM on the chart, and you get the blueprints for the complex. Also, it is worth mentioning, that ALL alphabets line up as well. This is on purpose. TPTB(namely the Illuminati) have designed all modern alphabets to discreetly preserve the blueprints for certain key constructs(many aren't even built yet). All ancient alphabets were designed for a similar purpose as well. My partner in research is building the 3d chart as we speak, so in due time I may be able to show it to you, provided my computer/scanner problems go away.

This isn't too deep is it? This subject has an unfortunate quality of attracting the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of people. This knowledge has been withheld from us intentionally. AND, most people do not understand it, and therefore reject it for any number of reasons. It's also difficult to prove. I was going to add something else, but I forgot what it was...
I hope everyone finds this useful.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Would the anology of a spiders web be correct encircling the earth.

I am happy to have met you and your research and i look forward to the time that you present a most wonderfull thread here on ATS.

Thank you very much for the information you have supplied already and NO this is not too deep for those of us interested in this subject and wish to learn more from your good self and others like you.

I will ponder upon your post until such a time as i have a question for you, thank you again, im off to build a rockery.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icanseeatoms

Would the anology of a spiders web be correct encircling the earth.

The grid seems to be based on the three-dimensional geometry of polyhedra. The grids meet at various intersecting points forming a grid or matrix. This is equivalent to the acupuncture points on our bodies. These grid points can be found at some of the strongest power places on the planet.

Here is one version:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0b0037ffcef.jpg[/atsimg]

There are others, but that one is probably the simplest and most well known.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Nice one thanks for that,

i am following your posts and threads with great interest so if i dont reply it just means that i am researching this subject as best i can in the limited time frame i have, it does not mean i or anyone else is not interested in what it is you have to say so please please keep on posting in this subject matter if only to help you with your quest for like minded information seekers and possible information traders.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thank you very much! I will do that!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

It is also worth noting, not to get too sidetracked, that the major points on either side of the equator(conveniently following the tropics of Capricorn and Cancer) are locations of a tremendous amount of USO(Unidentified Submersible Object) sightings. Of particular note is the Bermuda Triangle, where at the edge(in the Bahamas) is the AUTEC naval base. A lot of current and former employees there have reported a lot of USO activity. Granted, a lot of those reports can be explained as above-classified naval operations that lower-level employees aren't privy to. But not all of them are.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

In my research, there seems to be "weurdness" at nearly EVERY Ley crossing! I have even given unofficial "weirdness levels" to the Leys I research, for example, "The 104" I gave a 9.5, That is ONE WEIRD line!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ok, there is something I should have posted above. A MAJOR key linking the ancients and our understanding on how they knew and understood leylines is in Sacred Geometry. The most important shapes are: equilateral triangle, the perfect circle, square and cube, labyrinth and spiral, zigzag, cross. the Golden Ratio, and the Fibonacci Sequence. The Golden Ratio, is represented mathematically as 1:1.618, and is often denoted as the Greek letter Phi. The Great Pyramid of Giza is very close to the proportions of the golden ratio. The Fibonacci Sequence is a series of gradually increasing numbers. The series starts with zero and one, and then the previous two numbers are added together to get the next number (eg. 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, etc...). This can be visualized in the spiral of a nautilus seashell, in pine cones, sunflowers, etc. If you drew up the chart as described in my big post above then you'd notice all the major sacred geometric patterns on that chart. They are what the chart is founded on.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hello all,

i found a thread by Slayer 25 april 2011 titled " Did aliens establish a primitive postcode system in ancient britain " and its in the " aliens & ufo forum, as i am totally computer illiterate would some kind person please link to the thread as i think it is releated to this thread also and is a good read,

It is an ongoing discussion regarding ley lines from an article in the Guardian newspaper here in the UK,

thank you kind person,

Icanseeatoms.

<< 1    3 >>

join