It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simplest Way to Get Rid of the Elite/OWO/13 Families

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
reply to post by HTorch22

You dont get it.
The sheeple worship the rich and powerful.

We should have a 100% inheritance tax on anything over 10 million.
This would only affect a tiny fraction of a single percent of the population.
And also a 95 percent tax on any income over 2 million. This would also
only effect less than a fraction of a percent. But the sheeple wont go for it
because they want to be like the rich and powerfu. It really
is instinctive to want all the money and power.

Locke:Where wealth is hereditary power is hereditary.

Where wealth is measured in richness of character we all may be as wealthy as we choose to behave.

If we all want to be as the elite are today, we can - IF we spread the ideas I offer to the tipping point.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Tweaky mouse! DP again!
edit on 3/23/2011 by Amaterasu because: Double Post

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Talk about any oxymoron. You quoted a Carnegie? They are amongst the richest of the rich when it comes to family wealth.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

Talk about any oxymoron. You quoted a Carnegie? They are amongst the richest of the rich when it comes to family wealth.

Does the speaker of the quote make the quote bad? I would still not even care if hitler said it. It's a good quote and I believe it's true. If he died rich then he died disgraced.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well, I don’t live in a world of servitude and fear. Luckily I live in the liberal democracy. Not sure where the poster is from, but...

I have a problem with the so called “elite”. If the elite are the very rich, then good for them. You need to look at people like Bill Gates (love him, or hate him), who has transformed business and our everyday life (for the better, I would add), plus he is a philanthropist of immense significance where his deeds are really felt in countries where servitude and fear are a reality. Clearly there are the rich who selfishly collect money, but that is up to them.

If your view of the “elite” are those families who have developed widespread business empires over a long period of time, then what’s the problem there? Keeping things in the family is a human tradition. I appreciate that there are some people who think these “elite bloodlines” are some malevolent force, but I think that is mostly imaginary and I have seen no evidence to the contrary.

I am not sure the poor keep getting “poorer”. Poverty is relative to the society you live in and unlike 100 years ago there is not malnutrition where I live and a person classified as “poor” has access to welfare, education, housing, water, health, the law and a hundred and one other things. These are things provided through taxation of people who are better off. In less well-off countries, such as parts of Africa, South America and Asia poverty is real and a 100% inheritance tax would help them not one jot. Bill Gates may.

In my own modest way, I want to hand down the benefits of my hard work to my children. A 100% inheritance tax is the bleating of people who don’t have anything and are envious of those who do. If these people live in a liberal democracy then they have started with the same opportunities as me. I have little sympathy because I know that they get quite a lot provided on a silver platter already.

Regards

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
My mom died with 100k and it was split up between my family and I got 20k. I'm glad there isn't a 100% inheritance tax.

I think taking anyone's money and giving it to the corrupt guys in government is a horrible idea. Sure the elites suck but the little guys shouldn't have to suffer.
edit on 22-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

If there was a clear and efficient way to directly giving the bottom 75% the inheritances of the top 25% I would absolutely support that. But the idea of 100% inheritance going to the government so they can waste it and kill people with it? Wow, that is just morally bankrupt for the reasons you outlined. +1 star for your post

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

To the OP: I don't get this thread at all?....

Now if I was a real suspicious type I would think he is a disinfo agent for the elite

WHY???
Be cause THAT Idea has been floated by the US government!
Confisca tion of Private Retirement Accounts: US Departments of Labor and Treasury Schedule Hearing

And remember WHO gets ALL our tax money - the elite!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How you present and when and where you present your ideas is very important.

You should've made a thread first on how to fight against the elites after that this thread should come in, well that's my opinion.

And remember this is a CT forums people here won't understand much of this unless you are "credible" enough for them.

Everyone here as I see it have made plans on how to overthrow the elites, well why not help each
other make a better plan? Why not take every good point in one's plan and make a synthesis of it all?

Wouldn't it be better if we know that we all had a part in that plan? Wouldn't it be better if we all can agree on how to do this?

Almost everyone is welcome except for some folks who I would rather not talk about.

Sadly this is a CT forum where nothing really happens...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join