It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO event in Russia: Crashed flying saucer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

A UFO event of Roswell proportions has taken place in Russia and is being ignored by Western media. On March 1 in the Irkutsk region of Siberia, a huge object, glowing pink and blue according to some accounts, was seen by thousands of locals as it hurtled towards Earth. An enormous explosion was then heard over a wide area. Curious and frightened residents inundated various police and rescue departments with phone calls. The military soon confirmed that it had not been doing any exercises in the area and therefore cannot be responsible for any reports of UFOs.

Full Article Here

Quite interesting. Would really like to see/hear some more witness accounts for a bit extra verification.

In Siberia of all places, however I have had it brought to my attention that there is quite a bit of UFO in Russia.

As for pyramid shaped UFO's I have no clue, perhaps somebody could provide further enlightenment?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think there was already a thread about this that got thrown in the hoax bin, due to the source.

Interesting non the less!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Not a very reliable source...the video doesnt work either. Sounds like another hoax attempt by Mr. Cohen.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, this is the reason for posting articles of interest!

Why do people even bother with a hoax? I mean, really....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Already covered here .Double post .

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ya'll are some seriously open minded people let me tell you. if its a ufo, must be a hoax. if its nibiru, must be fake. if you none of you have proof why call it a hoax?

interesting article OP. could be a military exorcise, but isnt that the usual excuse all governments/militaries give when people believe they witness something like this?

and if its being ignored by western media, that should give every a good hint that this may not be fake. who knows though. hope more comes out on it

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
ya'll are some seriously open minded people let me tell you. if its a ufo, must be a hoax. if its nibiru, must be fake. if you none of you have proof why call it a hoax?

Your logic saddens me. Many members here just dont take peoples words for events. In the OPs article there is no source and no working video. All we have is just what Cohen says happens, and thats enough for you? Dont be so open minded that your brain falls out...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This has already been posted and it a HOAX. Do people even research threads anymore before rushing to post them?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This even has the exact same title as the other one. People..STOP flagging this garbage without checking into it first.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I'm at work mate, so not a great deal of time on my hands to research extensively. Hence, I posted it so as to get the ball rolling and initiate a discussion with information that others with more time on their hands may be able to contribute whilst I check the post and contribute intermittently. I also don't have the net at home whioch makes things hard.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
www.abovetopsecret.com... Already covered here .Double post .

True.

Please direct comments to the preceding thread.

Closing

top topics

join