It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know All Of This Is Connected, Right?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I'd say that the "change" is happening according to cosmic plans (some might wanna call that "God's" plan, but I chose not to). B
The outcome, on the other hand, I believe not to be set in stone, more than that it will be different afterwards.
What we have the most say in, and that cannot be written in the stars, are actions and reactions on a more local, detailed level.
The forces of the old way will not step down from the throne just like that. It will fight a losing battle till the end and it will struggle to the last breath to try and side track us and divert our attention from the light.
One such way is to make people think, through entertainment or MSM, that 2012 is the fiery death of us all and we should be afraid and seek shelter in the darkness of the old way.
I mean, look at the mid-east. I some cases, the "change" is a sad, blood soaked ordeal. It is easy for us to sit back behind our laptops and think that "nothing is going on". But for others, tanks are out on the streets, entire blocks are on fire and people are being imprisoned in the thousands. A real Alex Jones, FEMA-style nightmare come true (no, I am not a fan of Mr. Jones, can't stress that enough).
Yet, the violence and destruction, no matter how inevitable, is not in focus when it comes to the change, it is "nothing more" (that sounds so wrong) than a dismal consequence of it all.

Catch my drift here, anyone? Do not be afraid, it is what "they" want, even if not even "they" know all about what is really going on.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Seriously though, I do agree that we are fast approaching a conclusion, and you can bet that it will end up with the majority of people dead and the elite surviving, just as they did in the time of Noah. The evil at the top will take us all down with them.

Yeah, if we let that happen again.

We have been given (through a process that has lasted for aeons) these great tools of communication, such as the internet for example (back in the early 1900's it was the railway that brought the disapproving masses together in Europe). Plus, we've been given the boost of cosmic energy to engage our minds in this struggle. In the US, people camp out in the streets to show that they had enough of injustice and inequality. Their struggle is as important but maybe not as challenging as the people of Damascus who are being killed by live fire every week and still confront their antagonists! Same goes for the people of Libya, Iran and Bahrain (to mention a few).

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I am always left wondering whether the prophecy is being fulfilled or whether people are trying to fulfill the prophecy.

Perhaps it is a little of both? There may or may not be forces at work behind the scenes that are trying to fulfill prophecy in accordance with their own agendas, but inevitably, the natural cycle of events that is destined to take place will occur regardless.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by posterboy
Now, if this new age brings with it some sort of abundance paradigm, I'll join you right away

with the current technology, I hope the forthcoming paradigm will include 2 things that should be given to the people of the world.

unlimited access to electricity and unlimited access to communication.

why are we actually paying for these things when they should be given to each an everyone of us.

if there is anything that tax money should be going towards, it should be these two things and not these neverending wars
edit on 16-10-2011 by kalisdad because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by posterboy
Now, if this new age brings with it some sort of abundance paradigm, I'll join you right away

with the current technology, I hope the forthcoming paradigm will include 2 things that should be given to the people of the world.

unlimited access to electricity and unlimited access to communication.

why are we actually paying for these things when they should be given to each an everyone of us.

if there is anything that tax money should be going towards, it should be these two things and not these neverending wars
edit on 16-10-2011 by kalisdad because: spelling

How about Perpetual Motion, via Water (Blue Technology)?

As far as communication goes, become telepathic.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

How about Perpetual Motion, via Water (Blue Technology)?

As far as communication goes, become telepathic.

Ribbit

while I agree that your thoughts sound good...

I specifically said

with the current technology

there is no reason hundreds of billions of dollars should be spent on war when that money can go to supplying and maintaining energy transfers to the people of the world

same goes for communications. with the advent of the internet, this technology should be freely given to the people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join