It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know All Of This Is Connected, Right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Mother Earth twists in agony.
The skin is shedding.

People awaken and rise up against injustice.
The old ways fall down and leaves chaos in its wake.

The great tool of electronic communication has risen as the Holy Grail of our time.
Secrets revealed, the wrongdoings of so many years surface and we learn the truth.

These are very stressful days, but you know it all points to something?
It is all connected, our forefathers knew of this time and so did you, didn't you?
You knew is was going to boil down to something, that some things just won't stand forever.

Some of you might shake your head in despair, fear and anxiety.
Some of you might shake your head in blind scepticism, denial and mockery.
Others might not shake their heads but solemnly coming to terms with the fact that it is finally happening.

This very year, 28th of October, we will live the magical date that generations upon generations throughout time has both dreaded and fantasised about.
Day 7 comes to and end!
All 9 Underworlds will be complete!
This is what it all has been leading up to, this is what the cosmic flow is to fulfil!

The thought is mind boggling, almost to vast to grasp.
What will come of this new dawn?
Will there be a new world born from the torments of a dying old one?
Will the flames of the end be stilled or will it be worse than ever?

The Sword of Surtr linger overhead, hangs in the balance...

What makes me weary, stressed and frustrated is how futile and hollow everyday life seems now.
Why do we bother about these small things when the times we are blessed to be witnessing are happening all around us!
I am talking about work, the mainstream circus freak show, the endless consumerism, the pointless thrashing away of these days that should be considered golden!

Think what the shaman worldwide is doing now...
Inhaling the spirit of the coming age.
Reading the signs that the teachers before him has told him about.
The guardians of time have awaited these days since aeons ago.
Now the signs all point to us, the alignment is exact, the legacy comes to life.

I am so proud to be alive and I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that I get to see what's coming of all this.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Bring it on..It's a wonderful time to be alive and on the living planet earth.....Mother earth is starting her period now and she is not a happy camper !!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Exciting times and I wish I could just stop and sit down and meditate all day, the issue is, if I do, there will be no paycheck next week, then there will be no food and then there will be no house

Now, if this new age brings with it some sort of abundance paradigm, I'll join you right away

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What makes me weary, stressed and frustrated is how futile and hollow everyday life seems now. Why do we bother about these small things when the times we are blessed to be witnessing are happening all around us! I am talking about work, the mainstream circus freak show, the endless consumerism, the pointless thrashing away of these days that should be considered golden!

I completely, agree. Star for you. I feel like I having been waiting for this "earth awakening" my whole life. But only more recently have I completely felt what you state in the part I quoted, OP. (last few years).

Earth alone is not waking up, I think, the other cosmic entities are too. (Just take a look at Sol. [Sun])

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Not only is the very planet we inhabit having some severe death/rebirth convulsions, but the very mind of mankind is going through profound changes.

Time to sink this mainstream crap into a watery grave and focus on how we are to survive eternity!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by posterboy

I see you are on the very same track as me and the lot of us to be honest.

The pay check dilemma is there for many of us, especially if we have families to provide for. Speaking on a personal notice, my work has really gone into a turmoil of heavy, thankless and unhealthy labour... Makes me think all to much about how I am wasting these exciting times...
Hopefully, it is OK as long as you know you're wasting them

Maybe, the pay check will be a non-issue in the near future.

Stay strong and it will all be sorted out for the best.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Well of course, it would be very narrow-minded and Tellus-centred to think what happens is only confined to us. The energies that bombard the world around us surely have a cosmic origin.

Tell me, when was the last time the poles shifted? Some say each 26,000 years. The same goes with periods of vast and profound changes in climate etc.
26,000 years... Do we know what the Earth was like 25, 999 years ago? Was there an intelligent species living here back then? I doubt anyone knows.
When was the last time we saw major upheaval among populations against an evil domination ruled by corruption and fear? Considering that capitalism isn't a very old system, I'd say never. Most of these overthrowing of ruling elites have happened from within (through war and internal struggles) rather than by popular uprisings. The question is when it is going to hit the Western World. We who have implemented these destructive ways of governing onto the lands we see rise up in flames now are also the ones where the old (and now obsolete) system is as its strongest. We live in such (thought up) abundance that we forget what life and liberty is all about. Maybe, if we are too unlucky, we will stick to it as it heads for the deeps...
It will not end with the Middle East, it will spread both far and wide, if not the uprisings themselves, surely the consequences thereof.
When was the last time an empire the size of USA crumbled and fell? Never, because there hasn't been an empire as large in the history of mankind.
When was the last time a currency, so all encompassing as the Dollar went up in flames, leaving a gaping void in its place? Has never happened and the repercussions of it can only be theorized about.

To say what happens is nothing new is just...well, to use a pretty common term on ATS: ignorant.

Keep watching the world and live the changes within the mind and soul to the fullest!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I know this might be frowned upon, but here goes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de32962ea7cc.png[/atsimg]

Why I'm doing this is because of both the approaching 28/10/11 -the mayan calendar "end date", and because of the "Occupy [city name here]"-movement.

Those who cannot see how the current cosmic influences affect mankind and usher us into a new age of unity, awareness and understanding seriously have to come out of their bubbles.
This is really happening, all of that 2012-evolution-of-the-mind-jazz, it's all right here infront of us!

I hope that the "old world" spare us their rusted claws as they sink down the abyss. As we see in Syria and Iran, those claws are not afraid to tare apart human bodies at set cities on fire...

Will the forces of "old" USA do the same as things get out of hand or is Obama actually human enough to stop that from ever happening?
Will this revolutionary "srping" turn into an "autumn" in US and Europe just as it has in parts of the mid-east where the light of the new way becomes beckoned with internal disputes in the new governments and complete civillian disorder?
And most interesting of all: is this really the beginning of something that will last for ages to come? History has seen many revolutions in its time but humanity seems to fall back into the same patterns every time. Can we do it different somehow, this time?

Personally, I think that the universe has it all figured out. The calendar is proof of that.
It will all be as intended, I'm sure. But who can help speculating, it is a discussion forum after all, isn't it?

Peace y'all

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Bring it on..It's a wonderful time to be alive and on the living planet earth.....Mother earth is starting her period now and she is not a happy camper !!!

Wait till menopause hits!

Ribbit

Ps: Something tells me October 28th isn't the date.

edit on 16-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
this October 28 or November 11th, or in December 2012...or even later.... it's all the same to me...

i lived through 2 NDEs, the last one on 6 May 1997... to live for a future Armageddon destroyed world...
to be among the elders to help shape a new collective consciousness...values & goals will be changed,,,

stories which will make up the next human Mythic will be accepted or rejected by the survivors

so... the initial date of the start of all these catastrophes which will take anywhere from 7-10 years
to transpire is of minor concern to me....

i'm in it for the long-haul...are you so armed & oriented...or just focused on the start of the firestorm
edit on 16-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
this October 28 or November 11th, or in December 2012...or even later.... it's all the same to me...

i lived through 2 NDEs, the last one on 6 May 1997... to live for a future Armageddon destroyed world...
to be among the elders to help shape a new collective consciousness...values & goals will be changed,,,

stories which will make up the next human Mythic will be accepted or rejected by the survivors

so... the initial date of the start of all these catastrophes which will take anywhere from 7-10 years
to transpire is of minor concern to me....

i'm in it for the long-haul...are you so armed & oriented...or just focused on the start of the firestorm

We are all in it, whether We want to be or kNot.

"Hope is looking forward to the Illusion of Tomorrow in every moment of the Now." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

Ps: As to being "armed" I've got my fire extinguisher and am ready to put out any firestorms that erupt.

edit on 16-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is the problem with our way of seeing things of this magnitute; we always want a defining moment, something concrete, something monumental to happen at a very certain point in time. We just can't accept that the peak of the cosmic influence might not be seen, heard or clearly announced in the speaker system (so to speak). If we are open enough for the energies we can feel it within our hearts and minds but the greater impact and all its consequences might take some time for us to grasp.
Seed to fruit. But this time, it is all about the fruit. The mother seed was planted when the universe was created some 15 billion years ago. Now it is time for the mother fruit.
I seriously doubt there will be some sort of enormous projection in the skies showing the end credits and the "great explanation".

Humanity are always so obsessed with finding some sort of logical, eternal and all encompassing "truth" or "proof". We are looking in the wrong place and in the wrong way. I think that is one of the things we'll learn from this; that there is another way than simple dualism. There is also unity, connection, a new dimension.

Originally posted by St Udio

Like CJ Calleman says: "to believe that the end of the calendar means the apocalypse is like believing that when you set the final brick in the wall, the entire house will fall down". This kind of fear, of apocalypse-mongering is a serious threat to us all. This kind of fear is the force that fuels much of the evil in the world. If we give in to it, the future might show very, very bleak. We must never deny the light within us, it must lead us on our way to the new age.
This is not the end, it is a new beginning. Never forget that.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There is absolutely zero basis for Calleman's theory. Pretty much the only thing him and Lungold got right was that the Maya existed. Whereas other 2012 "researchers" try to shoehorn existing Mayan cosmology into their theories Calleman essentially created his own cosmology and then ascribed it to the Maya. Not to mention that the Maya never expected the Long Count to end.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Aha. I see what you mean but if you do like I do; study the works of Calleman's intrepetaions of, and predictions based on, the calendar combined with studies in history and political science (on university/college level) and you are willing to question the "official truth" you might just see a pattern emerging... I warmly recommend it! The level of "eye opening" you'll experience is just mind blowing!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

It's not just Calleman's made-up cosmology that turns me off, but his out and out lies regarding things that are easily verifiable. Such as his claim that the Mayans only constructed pyramids with nine levels or his interpretation of Coba Stela 1, which provides the entire basis for his calendar, where he ignores the fact that it extends back several trillion years.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Some of you might shake your head in despair, fear and anxiety.

yes a bit.
honestly..
i want to get it done and over with,

Others might not shake their heads but solemnly coming to terms with the fact that it is finally happening.

that probably best describes me at this time.

nice post!

rewarded accordingly.
edit on 16-10-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am always left wondering whether the prophecy is being fulfilled or whether people are trying to fulfill the prophecy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Mhm, aha. I hear you and as always I am interested in hearing my opponent out.

Seems like you have studied the calendar or showed some sort of interest in it rather than discarding it right away (like most critics would have done).
I am more than eager to hear what your take is on the topic at hand. Please, do share!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You are right that the 28th of October holds significance. It is the date that I will hopefully be downloading a torrent of the new Beavis and Butt-head episodes. Cant wait!

Seriously though, I do agree that we are fast approaching a conclusion, and you can bet that it will end up with the majority of people dead and the elite surviving, just as they did in the time of Noah. The evil at the top will take us all down with them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join