It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Today In NW Houston, TX ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,
I've been 'lurking' here for a month or so and just now I looked up at the sky above my house and saw 12 chemtrails all of them in "X" forms? Weird! I've never seen so many at one time AND here's the even weirder "kicker" (at least to me) - RIGHT before I saw these chemtrails I looked up to check-out a helicopter (I heard it prior to looking) and saw the helicopter which was ENTIRELY blacked-out, I kept looking thinking that perhaps I was mistaken as I've heard a ton about these secret black helipcopters, but have never seen one, couldn't believe that I was perhaps seeing one, and it still looked 100% to me ALL BLACKED OUT! And the chemtrails are still there. If anyone is in the same area as I am and has/is seeing the same thing(s) please reply........Thanks!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have been noticing these trails for at least 10 years, can't get anyone to believe what they are actually doing so I gave up. You are right, they are "Chemtrails" but why?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

Yes, it was especially weird for me today, seeing as A) I've only seen maybe 3 at one time only once before/today I saw 12 at one time!! B) I saw what I'm 99.99% certain was a black helicopter RIGHT BEFORE noticing the chemtrails ALL of which were crossed in "X" form.......

Bizarre!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Did you get a sample for analysis? I'm hoping for some real proof but haven't seen any only opinions. If you get something interesting back from a lab that would be a find. Until then it's only contrails

top topics

join