posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
I'm in need of a mental diagnostic check for a few symptoms. The who is not important, so any questions i would like would be towards more
elaboration. What i love about this website is that there are so many people, from all over that are helpful in almost any case. Professionals in many
Getting right to it here are the symptoms:
- Loss of balance. [Cannot stand up, cannot go for a walk]
- Hunger, even right after a meal
- Loss of function to speak properly
- Loss of function to type properly [Just in ability to go back and fix the mistakes, like they don't matter]
- A feeling of hopelessness [Probably depression along with whatever]
- No way to compfort
- Drooling on the floor
- Feeling "Empty"
- Rapid movement of eyes back and fourth.
I would appreciate any feedback. This seems like a broad list, but if you are on to something just ask a question.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)