It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we own there debt/now the work for us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
im not sure how to post videos but heres a link to a commercial i saw that was very very strong to say the lest watch for your self
www.youtube.com...

if someone could add the video to the thread that would be greaaaaat
edit on 21-3-2011 by pleasetryagain because: i like turtles

also this was playing on a Canadian station?
edit on 21-3-2011 by pleasetryagain because: i like turtles

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pleasetryagain

Who is "there"? and why do I have to pay "the"

edit on 21-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pleasetryagain

This is the Chinese Professor commercial, its been posted here a few times before:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They were the chinese... I saw the same commercial on CNN earlier today and thought it was a little odd. I will see if I can find it on youtube.

I don't know how to embed stuff but here is a link to you tube video.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-3-2011 by shockologist because: found vid

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockologist
They were the chinese... I saw the same commercial on CNN earlier today and thought it was a little odd. I will see if I can find it on youtube.

I don't know how to embed stuff but here is a link to you tube video.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-3-2011 by shockologist because: found vid
i had it posted already just didnt know how to embeded but some one already did that thankyou nonetheless.
edit on 21-3-2011 by pleasetryagain because: liking of turtles and what not

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think that comercial is a wise warning to america, it's no joke

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ha Ha I wonder If they Believe that? Did we send China a Bill for removing the Japanese from their territory? They would all be slaves If it wasn't for the USA and Allies. All they can do is charge us a high interest rate. Idiots.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
Ha Ha I wonder If they Believe that? Did we send China a Bill for removing the Japanese from their territory? They would all be slaves If it wasn't for the USA and Allies. All they can do is charge us a high interest rate. Idiots.

Last word of your's right back at ya.

America is in debt up the wazoo. America has been selling their debt to China. That commercial is 100% correct in that China, literaly owns, America.

Now you say all they can do is charge a high rate of interest.. Ahahaha.. no.

The world is allready working to screw america even more.

Did you know, the big oil producing country's are no longer accepting the american dollar? That means when you go to buy a barrel of oil now - it's costing you twice the ammount - if not more - than what it used to when tehy were still accepting the American Dollar.

Now you're forced to buy another country's currency at an inflated rate to buy oil - to sell back to the people for an even higher ammount to ensure theres no loss in profit.

But it doesnt stop at oil!! America was so big and wise - they closed up shop on all their manufacturing/production plants and sent them over to China as well.

China holds all the cards. They own you're debt. They hold the biggest production/manufacturing facilities on this planet. 90% if not more of you're goods are made in China. When push comes to shove - and they charge too much - you'll turn abck to you're own industry. Since that's been demolished/exported - what little you have there will never meet supply and demand.

Now you're at war with 3 country's......

Money money money... you might as well just go to the federal reserve, pour gasoline into the main vault then set it alight. Because that's pretty much Exactly what Obama is doing with you're country's money - accept in their eyes they dont see it as wasting money to fund wars.

I'm sorry. For you to think that China owning you because of you're debt doesnt meant they can pick you up and throw you around at their whim - you are wrong.

They can. They will. They allready are.

Hey - if we're lucky. When things get realy bad - China might send over some of their plastic rice and fake eggs cheap so america can feed its people on that!

top topics

join