It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan & Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok, I have not posted on this site for a few years and the other sites have banned me. I was banned by Propagandamatrix because I put up a credible alternative to their thermite thing...not saying thermite was not there, but it did not bring down the WTC. Ok, so I have been ticked off with the alternative news/conspiracy thing and that is why I am reluctant to post. I know that a lot of stuff on here is very "fringe", so those of you who are deeply into this will need to try and stay with me.

There are some real in your face motives for the Japan quake, tsunami and what is going down in Libya.

I need to put things in perspective. I was posting about the coming designed financial collapse in 2000/1 & 2, as it became clear. We are only part way into this construct. Even with all the layoff and closures, there is massive over capacity. By taking Japan out, Europe and the US will gain and maintain social unrest. Given that Japan is in a tectonic melstrom, I was willing to not point fingers...like the Indian tsunami, Katrina, Nargis, Bam ect.

But I have been following the Japanese nuke plant and have now concluded that SABOTARGE was involved at some level. The plant has very good sea dafences with two sea walls. The plant is in an elevated site where the reactors appear to be 40/50ft above sea level. Sure, we can accept that electricity pylons would come down, but all six backup power relays (cables) failed, that is power cables between the water pumps and diesel generators (6)) . Days went by until we were told that engineers were going to try and instal new cables in 2 of the reactors. From this statement, we know that all the water pumps and generators are fine. Given that these reactors were designed to survive any quake/tsunami, I think the failure of all 6 backup cable power relays is very strange.

This nuclear plant was due to close in around a year, but about a year ago the security contract was awarded to and Israeli company!!

Clearly a quake and tsunami was not going to cripple a nuke plant, but it would provide excellent cover for nuclear sabotarge. The cables were either sabotarged on site, or fried from afar!!

The inner sea contains a pool of water that is not open to sea drift...it is clean, there is no detritus from wash back!! I wonder if we will ever see the plants CCTV that shows the waves doing their alledged damage? I doubt it.

I do believe that we have a convergence of man controlled natural appearing events and a cyclic peak in Earth growing pains.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Keeping the oil price high is vital to the NWO. If it drops below say $60, key Middle East states go bust...and that means they will need to sell their $$$$ holdings!! And don`t forget the loss of tax revenues and oil company profits. Libya produces around 2% of oil production, this number is much bigger as a fraction of exports!! Clearly, the rebels (external mercenaries and some Libyans) are CIA/MI6 backed. This Bay of Pigs was failing, so the UN come to the legal rescue. Now we have stalemate and importantly, reduced/no oil!!

The other point to consider is the Lockerbie bombing. Convicted Magrahi was released, because a retrial was looming. It is clear that Western intelligence was as usual involves in this bombing. Will Magrahi get hit by a stray bomb, or has he already disappreared? If Libya didn`t do it, has Gaddafi been doing his own research and is this what they are after.

I do accept the "ring of fire" is a natural construct, but this does not mean that THEY are not preempting/controlling these events. Does the manual releae of this pressure save the US West coast, or make it worse??

Carl Jones.

London.

edit on Mon Mar 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS in title

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You will fit in fine with the rest of the doomsayers.

Just one question, what is [sabotarge]?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Take into account also that Japan is a economic powerhouse. Third largest if i remember correctly.
This could have been a blow struck by the 'Al Gore' movement to stop the escalating use of 'green' energy sources and especially nuclear power.

Combine this with the unrest in the middle east and you have a situation you simply have to 'no fly zone' some dudes in the desert to win the whole thing.

There's alot more to this unrest that meets the eye. And i have a feeling another SHTF event will come and swoop our doomhungry minds before we have even finished debating this one.

As always, time and only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As intriguing as your claims are, it'd be really nice to see some sources for all this information.

Who was this Israeli company who bought out the plant? Why, etc?

I'm not calling you a liar, but people on this site will ask for you to provide sources if you want to present a sound argument.

Thanks.
edit on 21/3/11 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hell yes, finally someone else understands.

This is my thoughts sense this whole ordeal. Now they will make it a point that "Nuke Plants always fail," so we can buy other types of energy controlled by NWO.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Great post OP, there are so many elements we cannot even begin to understand of what is exactly going on right now. But people are talking,in the UK anyway, and starting to ask questions. Only thing is the majority probably 98% of the people just plod along with every day lives, until its too late.

The Nuc plant shouldn't have lost power, that place has so many backup strategies in place,

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
How do you feel knowing that an Israeli firm was responsible for the security at Fukushima?

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...

Probably just a coincidence, there seem to be alot of those lately. But it still makes me feel a a tad uncomfortable...

Also welcome to ATS!

Edit: Sorry I thought you were new for some reason. You should be welcoming me.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To add a few words.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
UMMM yeah, I know it is a conspiracy site and all so I guess the in the OP has a point.

Why is this in Breaking Political News though?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unspun
The plant has very good sea dafences with two sea walls......

The plant is in an elevated site where the reactors appear to be 40/50ft above sea level.....

Given that these reactors were designed to survive any quake/tsunami, I think the failure of all 6 backup cable power relays is very strange......

Clearly a quake and tsunami was not going to cripple a nuke plant.......

It has been widely reported the nuclear plant was designed to withstand a 7.5 magnitude earthquake. The quake was 9.0, relatively shallow and of long duration generating the resulting tsunami that was greater than the plant was built to withstand. Just my .02¢
edit on 21-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
First of all let me apologise for probably posting on the wrong board. When they say it was built to withstand X quake and this one was bigger. This sort of chat is designed to destroy any consensus. Most of the building destroyed by the quake and tsunami were built of WOOD!! When you build a bridge to take a 1 ton load, you don`t put in a 0.1 ton safety margin. The Victorians built in a 6X safety margin. The WTC could support nearly 6 times its own weight. As I tap this out, I am looking at a "wooden stool", it can support twice my body weight, so that is 20X safety!!

Just look at the pictures, the sea walls are completely undamaged, even the movable barrier to the inner sea pool looks undamaged. Look at the reactor site pictures...I cannot see any substantial damage or dislocation. The site is clearly elevated, so even if the wave[s] made their way upto the reactor`s height, the water did not stay. In fact, as the wave approached the sea dafenses, water inside the sea walls would retreat, there by actually increasing the sea walls height.

Rense has a picture on its main page right now...I can`t see any wave damage. If you do a simply google search you will see articles about the Israeli security company...it just reminds me of 9/11!!

I`ll use another analogy. Katrina was bad and man hyped/controlled, maybe man made, but they still needed to blow up the levees. They needed the quake/tsunami as cover for the sabotage of the backup power electric cables.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ok, things are getting rather strange!!

online.wsj.com...

Of course, this WSJ article is disjoined. Reactors 5 & 6 are being cooled by the backup power systems. Reactor No3 is currently being cooled by the backup system using seawater. Now, we must assume that all they needed to do was replace the power cable from the diesel generator to the water pump. So the quake/tsunami caused no damage to the generators and pumps. ONLY POWER CABLES NEEDED TO BE REPLACED. However, No 5 & 6 are seperate from 1 to 4. 5 & 6 are in a much more exposed position. The sea wall is much closer to the shore and technically closer to the quake epicenter, but as the fault line follows the coastline, so waves ran parallel to the coast (accepting the coast is not straight.

The article tells us that electrical equipment within the reactor building is in relatively good condition. Again, we are assuming they are talking about reactor No3 and this is a damage report after the explosion, quake and tsunami strike.

" Based on this assessment, the regulator and Tepco believe power will be supplied to the cooling system as early as Thursday."

This is from the power grid. So at the moment, all reactors have backup cooling, but No2 is submerged and systems within the reactor building cannot be revived....BUT THE GENERATORS AND PUMPS ARE WORKING.

I think it looks even more likely that backup power relays (cables) were sabotaged.

new topics

top topics

join