It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision of Judgement Day - Galactic Bloch Wall or Nibiru?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This is a poorly rendered recreation of my vision from 1996. In the vision I was looking north when a sliver of orange appears on the horizon. In the illustration above you are looking west across Seneca Lake. The orange half of the sky proceeds to envelope the black half, there is no graduation of color. Everything is still, the stars, Venus and Mars look very close.

In the Bible we read of the sky rolling up (Sorry Hal Lindsey that is not a nuke described), and that's what it looks like, and stars falling (gravitational lensing magnifies heavenly bodies).

Revelation 12 - some folks want to interpret the woman as Israel but that is a stretch, best to take it a little more at face value. This is about how Nibiru BECAME A ROGUE PLANET and how the same event is going to happen again to our sun.

Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

In other words Sirius B, when it went supernova, caught outer planets on a gravity wave, Nibiru surfed here and settled into an interstellar orbit. It passes between earth and our sun. When our sun goes supernova the inner planets will not catch a gravity wave, but rather will quantum phase shift (where all the resurrection, rapture, light body, singing a new song, new jerusalem as some heavenly crystalline construct ideas come from) into hyperspace (this supernova is caused by the sun passing through the cross - perpendicular transition point of galactic aether density, see dark matter halo, galactic plane).

He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

The Lizards are upset because Earth is the only outpost to resupply Nibiru, the Lizards are too proud and too entrenched in their ways to peacefully deal with the humans who they resent for having paradise and a reasonable orbit around one star. They are really pissed because with a geodynamo our planet has a magnetic field/grid which means it can quantum phase shift too while retaining it's "record".

The enormous red dragon here refers to the galactic bloch wall, the dragon/serpent is Nibiru/Lizards. What is this water the dragon spews forth? Would you believe the Lizards have the scalar technology to Whittaker couple with our planet? To our minds? Would you believe that the reason the world is so sucky is simply because the Lizards are trying to sync the Schumann frequency, brain waves and their "rectenna"?

This is the WAR IN HEAVEN. They cannot siphon energy from earth without some kind of common carrier wave, and since cohering humanity around negative emotion frequencies is "easier"...

Too bad for the Lizards, they cannot Whittaker couple with Earth, not only because our frequency is too variable, but the polarity of charge (aether density) is becoming biased by the galactic superwave in such a way that we would merely absorb any attempt to be linked, that is the earth swallowing the water...

Dream of Nibiru: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Prophecy that describes my vision: www.wolflodge.org...
Rev 12: www.biblegateway.com...
Galactic superwave: www.etheric.com...
World grid: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
MHD Galaxy: www.electric-cosmos.org...
Nasa Pictures Shows Nibiru Approaching Earth: www.youtube.com...
Haramein on the Sun www.youtube.com...
Dark energy star: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-3-2011 by Kalki11 because: added more links

edit on 21-3-2011 by Kalki11 because: added description of link

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Okay....but we have already passed through the galactic plane that would align us looking smack dab at the center of the galaxy. It happened several years ago. Kind of throws cold water on your whole theory.
edit on 3/21/2011 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/21/2011 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

First off what is a Whittaker couple???

Also if you believe in the bible then what makes you call them LIzards cuz I don't recall that being in the bible anywhere.

So you believe they are in the caves like a lot of other people huh? hrmmmmm I would be willing to play with that idea but David Rockefeller was talking to Aaron Russo when he laughed and said someday people would go looking into the caves to look for the reptilians, and said they were purposely being misled there.

In the bible it talks about chaos and confusion and that is what I have been seeing here a lot lately.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Plane, equator, "as seen from", gravitational lensing - language barriers and observational variables...I'm no astronomer, I mix intuition with common sense. There is an explanation for why the earth's magnetic field flips in a quasi-periodic fashion and I doubt its due to internal causes. I'm seeing the galaxy spiral arms rotating radially and laterally, systems migrating outwards...this lack of reference point and inability to project all these movements may account for some confusion.

In an effort to counter your argument that we have already passed through I found somebody saying that it will be a few hundred thousand years before we do and another saying it happened 3 million years ago.

They (astronomers, those infallible gods) are also saying that this up and down motion of our system is due to gravity. What a crock. The spiral arms rotate! It's simple vortex motion.

Forget 2012, what I'm proposing is a plausible explanation for pole flips. We have an MHD galaxy, it has a bloch wall, we pass through and that's what causes pole flips.

Yeah, I hope all this 2012 stuff is wishful thinking because I like Xbox Live and pizza.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Kalki11 because: more to say

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Whittaker Coupling is just another term for quantum entanglement

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Actually the plane is only a hypothetical guess, and is continually moved as we learn more about our galaxy.

Just recently we learned than earth was likely from Sagittarius dwarf galaxy...

"Remarkably, stars from Sagittarius are now raining down onto our present position in the Milky Way. Stars from an alien galaxy are relatively near us. We have to re-think our assumptions about the Milky Way galaxy to account for this contamination."

The new findings will help astronomers measure the total mass of the Milky Way and Sagittarius galaxies, and probe the quantity and distribution of the invisible dark matter in these systems.

"The shape of the Sagittarius debris trail shows us that the Milky Way's unseen dark matter is in a spherical distribution, a result that is quite unexpected," Weinberg said.

"The observations provide new insights into the nature of the mysterious dark matter," said Princeton's Spergel. "Either our galaxy is unusual or the dark matter has richer properties than postulated by conventional models."

...Just one example of many discoveries which will likely alter our calculation of where we think the galactic plane is.

I would highly doubt that we have the perfect location right now and that there is nothing more to discover. That kind of assumption is very foolish when you look back on how many times we were wrong.

If their calculations are only several years out then that is pretty darn good imo.

You just sounded so darn sure that we had passed though it already.

Even in the case of a spiral galaxy like the Milky Way, defining the galactic plane is slightly imprecise and arbitrary since the stars are not perfectly coplanar.
en.wikipedia.org...

I'm not so sure.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

This raises the point that so much of what we accept as fact is really just assumptions, and that's OK. Also, the galactic plane as an extended, flattened aspect of the core blackhole, as an electromagnetic null zone, as a bloch wall...IT'S INVISIBLE.

new topics

top topics

join