It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA Earthquake on March 22, 2011 at 4PM? What???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This guys is claiming that this software can predict earthquakes based on analyzing the past and patterns of Earth. Interesting stuff...what do you think?

He is claiming a large earthquake to take place on March 22.....I'm in CA, so this is a little scary to me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
oh well, then we will know tomorrow if he is right. don't we?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I guess we will find out tomorrow.
Flagging for the sake of possibility.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Earthquakes at this time cannot be predicted - perhaps by cats and dogs a few seconds before they occur. This guys video is not very impressive to me, there probably will be a quake in Ca. tomorrow, there usually is one someplace there every day. If this happens I will eat my words but I wouldn't worry.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

If you log into the site below, you'll see there are stacks of earthquakes all day every day, so he's probably right about tomorrow!

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

edit on 21-3-2011 by ckitch because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The only time you need to worry is when the zoo animals start leaving the coasts. That's when you should panic and hightail it to arizona.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Bah! hogwash.
That's like saying you can predict what a womans mood will be at any given time.
It's not possible!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hopefully anyone living in a quake vulnerable zone will already have prepared a bug-out-bag, or what not, months ago in light of all the seismic activity that's been going on around the world lately. Whether it's tomorrow or next year, these folks will have had a 'heads up' to be ready - if they've been paying attention. . .

So, not really sure of the point of any prediction, ultimately...

Will there be an earthquke in CA tomorrow? Undoubtedly. There always is. Will it be a 'biggy' ? Who knows.
edit on 21-3-2011 by 5senses because: add

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Earthquakes at this time cannot be predicted - perhaps by cats and dogs a few seconds before they occur. This guys video is not very impressive to me, there probably will be a quake in Ca. tomorrow, there usually is one someplace there every day. If this happens I will eat my words but I wouldn't worry.

Hmmm i dont know about that. Look at this thread i made about a week ago....30 mins before an earthquake struck NHK were warning people of an impending earthquake...30 mins later a 5.4 quake hit the area they were filming.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wasn't there also supposed to have been something big on the 19th?
Tell ya what. If a big earthquake hits Cali tomorrow, I'll star and flag this thread......

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Wasn't there also supposed to have been something big on the 19th?
Tell ya what. If a big earthquake hits Cali tomorrow, I'll star and flag this thread......

No, if you watch the Berkland interviews, he actually says the window is from the 19th to the 23rd.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

This guys is claiming that this software can predict earthquakes based on analyzing the past and patterns of Earth. Interesting stuff...what do you think?

He is claiming a large earthquake to take place on March 22.....I'm in CA, so this is a little scary to me.

Actually, if you watch the whole video, he specifically says, "This is an experiment, I by the way am not claiming that this necessarily works."
edit on 3/21/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If there is a big quake in california I think it will be in northern california up by eureka, and there could also be one in alsaska also, I have been closely monitoring earthquake activity for the past year and everyday for the past 10 or more days northern cali and alaska are having2.5 up to 4 waukes several times a day in the same area. then it could trigger the new madrid fault wich has had activity for many months. interesting to see what happens. I hope you are prepared? my mother is in central cali I wish she would come to texas with me...anyhow best of luck to you and the west coast.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
According to one geologist, we're under the gun so to speak. Being that I live in the SF Bay Area and my house is mere feet from a major fault line, my family and I have been preparing supplies for some time. Hopefully we wont need to use them.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Bah! hogwash.
That's like saying you can predict what a womans mood will be at any given time.
It's not possible!

That will be the day.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I am just gonna put this out there. I did it alittle different;but also came up with:

March 22,2011 at 4.04am Magnitude 8.2. It will effect the Cascadia Subduction Zone.

Then I went on again and came up with this:

March 23, 2011 at 6:36pm Magnitude 8.9 all along the San Andreas Fault. Stem both up and down with the epicenter in San Bernardino.

And a third on:

March 24, 2011 Magnitude 8.9 off the coast of Janpan, effectively putting 50% of the country underwater. Balancing out the plates.

Now I'm not saying this is going to happen, I want to repeat, I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. It is just a computer program. But if it does, I will believe in science and tell you the other ones on the 26th and 28th of March. God I really hope this thing is wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollzFlagging for the sake of possibility.

This is the problem with these boards.

Btw, I think it's a female in the video......

edit on 21-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

No he actually said between the 19th and 26th.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm going to venture out and call it another failed prediction. This type of stuff isn't ever going to happen at the precise time that anyone can muster up. It will forever be unexpected, even if we are "expecting it". We can set window dates until the end of the earth but then at that point you're just abusing the fact of probability.

Yes, its coming. Stop trying to figure out when and just be prepared....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I'm confused.

Your link sends me to this:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join