It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like commando footage tripple strike seen from ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Looks like commando footage tripple strike seen from ground

www.youtube.com

RAW, Libya, U.S. Tomahawk attack on Libya 19.03.2011
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Whoever took the footage had night vision on the camera, knew exactly the place and timing of the strikes, and you can hear some sort of communication device in the background. Can't tell where it is but the title on the video says it was Tomahawk strikes on the 19th. I wonder if this team was designating the targets.

Awesome hits, enjoy.

www.youtube.com

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Whoever took the footage had night vision on the camera, knew exactly the place and timing of the strikes, and you can hear some sort of communication device in the background. Can't tell where it is but the title on the video says it was Tomahawk strikes on the 19th. I wonder if this team was designating the targets.

Awesome hits, enjoy.

www.youtube.com

Very astute. They almost always have targeting teams (special forces) inside a county just as you mentioned. I am surprised however.. they went out of the way to say "No troops on the ground". It is clear whoever took the video did indeed know when to turn on the camera and where to look.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
www.livestream.com...

Lots of footage on this channel, most not seen on MSM.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Libya Highway of Death 19 March 2011

This video shows some of the aftermath of the attack by French planes on a government military convoy allegedly on its way to Benghazi.

www.youtube.com...

Reminescent of the Road of Death in the first Gulf War, when Iraq's troops made an exodus from Kuwait.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The libyan highway of death is somewhat shorter and less crowded than Kuwaits.
It is hard to see any military vehicles but one in the pictures all the rest look very civilian to me.

new topics

top topics

join